Disney's WILDERNESS LODGE Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if there are microwaves in the Wilderness Lodge rooms? I’m thinking about bringing my microwaveable heating pad for chronic pain, but I don’t want to lug it along if I can’t use it!

Does anyone know if there are microwaves in the Wilderness Lodge rooms? I’m thinking about bringing my microwaveable heating pad for chronic pain, but I don’t want to lug it along if I can’t use it!
No, only in the villas. You might be able to heat it up in the counter service microwave, but you might not want food on it.

Less that two weeks until I check in (7/18-24)!!! It'll be my first time back since marathon weekend 2020. I'm not not going to cry...

I would just bring a plug in heating pad!

Beware of top floors at WL. Some have the solid wall balcony and so view is limited unless you stand up on the balcony your just looking at a wall. I hate them. Also makes room dark.
My fav courtyard view is the Inner Courtyard!

Do you happen to know which ones have solid walls? I put my room request in this morning for 6113, 5113, 6131, or 5131. I definitely don't want the solid wall or a connecting room but I want to see the pool and a little but of the lake if possible.

I'll officially be back at Wilderness Lodge for a week in 2022! This will be my third stay (once in the main lodge, once in a Boulder Ridge Studio). I'm staying in the main lodge and I'm excited to see the renovated rooms... though I still love the older room design.

:figment: :earsboy:

Do you happen to know which ones have solid walls? I put my room request in this morning for 6113, 5113, 6131, or 5131. I definitely don't want the solid wall or a connecting room but I want to see the pool and a little but of the lake if possible.
look up Touringplans room finder. They show you views from the rooms and I believe note if it’s a solid balcony.
Such a pretty view!
They are, but so are the views from balconies one floor down and you can sit and enjoy your view. All the CL rooms have this solid balcony aNd some non CL.
If you enjoy sitting out on the balcony like I do, all you’ll see is a wall.

look up Touringplans room finder. They show you views from the rooms and I believe note if it’s a solid balcony.

They are, but so are the views from balconies one floor down and you can sit and enjoy your view. All the CL rooms have this solid balcony aNd some non CL.
If you enjoy sitting out on the balcony like I do, all you’ll see is a wall.

Thanks. I did check touring plans but I could only see a few and I don't really want to subscribe. Maybe I'll just change my request to a lower floor to see if that helps so I don't get one of those solid wall balconies. I know it is just a request and not a guarantee.

Good morning from The Lodge. Decided to leave a day early since we are driving home. You’d never know a storm was coming, such a beautiful, peaceful morning here. I’m sad to say goodbye, but we’ll be back soon.

BB8D6D52-C744-4EBE-AFF9-58F6A9016378.jpeg

9CF126D0-053D-4A77-8B64-7EC1E6CD62E6.jpeg

92C1BFB2-FC62-49A9-A6A4-9CE70DD33F5C.jpeg

5D3A2840-BA68-415E-9533-55A7E36E1374.jpeg

Last edited:
Took a screen shot of the radar when we got into Georgia at 5:30… luckily we left when we did. Stayed above and to the right of the storm the whole way up. Only had a few sprinkles of rain!

56EF388B-2449-4ACF-9CA6-39F9E41F9DE2.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter