Disney's WILDERNESS LODGE Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
They do have some on Amazon last I checked. I can't tell you if they're any good, though. I just use what they have as a means to an end.

Would you happen to have a link so I can compare sizes and are these the same ones used at the BRV? That's what I really need. Thanks Roxyfire!

Would you happen to have a link so I can compare sizes and are these the same ones used at the BRV? That's what I really need. Thanks Roxyfire!

If you're in the villas I think it's just a regular coffeemaker, based on the photos.

So the coffee maker question reminded me of a question I had... what type of coffee makers are in the Studios?

See above, just a regular coffeemaker like you'd have at home.

Here is the link to the Melita brand coffee pods. I've used these in the coffee makers. But you can ask housekeeping to bring you extra Joffrey's coffee pods. :)

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Melitta-Medium-Roast-Coffee-Pods-18ct/20525198

https://www.amazon.com/Melitta-Coffee-Hamilton-Brewers-4-44-Ounce/dp/B007FK3JS8?th=1
So the coffee maker question reminded me of a question I had... what type of coffee makers are in the Studios?
They use a Mr Coffee type basket coffee maker.

Here is the link to the Melita brand coffee pods. I've used these in the coffee makers. But you can ask housekeeping to bring you extra Joffrey's coffee pods. :)

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Melitta-Medium-Roast-Coffee-Pods-18ct/20525198

https://www.amazon.com/Melitta-Coffee-Hamilton-Brewers-4-44-Ounce/dp/B007FK3JS8?th=1
They use a Mr Coffee type basket coffee maker.
Ah, you know I think those are exactly what I bought last time, and at Walmart. I just couldn't remember. Thank you!

I have a parking question. I did online check-in... When we get to the WL entrance gate do they check our reservation number or do we use our Magic Bands to get through? Also, we have friends that want to visit us there and then we all go to Grand Floridian for ADR. Will they be able to park at WL for free or will they be charged? When I first made the reservation, I was told that friends could park there to visit us, now I'm reading that it will be $25.

I think I have commented on this thread since we have been home but I think I forgot to mention that DH and I loved our first stay at BRV at WL so much that we are now in the market for a small DVC resale contract! We are actually taking a WDW break (last two trips were 2016 and 2017, next two will be 2019 and 2020) because we need to do some home repairs and a trip to the beach is quite a bit cheaper for us, plus we do enjoy that type of vacation as well, so we have time to wait for the perfect contract to fit our needs.

Just made a reservation for March and there were no Wood views. Seems odd since 2018 was just released. Only Standard and courtyard. Is there still wood views available?

Just made a reservation for March and there were no Wood views. Seems odd since 2018 was just released. Only Standard and courtyard. Is there still wood views available?
They eliminated the woods view category when they tore down the trees during the construction of the new cabins. It looks like they haven't brought that category back yet. The standard view rooms will include both the woods view rooms and the standard view room.

Trying to figure out which reservations to keep and which to toss while staying at WL. Right now the deciding factor is convenience/ease of travel in the heat. Could you tell me how to get (via Disney transport rather than Uber, cab, etc) to each of the following:
Polynesian
Grand Floridian
Contemporary

Thanks!

Trying to figure out which reservations to keep and which to toss while staying at WL. Right now the deciding factor is convenience/ease of travel in the heat. Could you tell me how to get (via Disney transport rather than Uber, cab, etc) to each of the following:
Polynesian
Grand Floridian
Contemporary

Thanks!
Contemporary:
"Blue" boat to Fort Wilderness then Contemporary
"Red" boat to MK and walk or monorail to CR
Bus to MK and walk or monorail to CR

Polynesian/Grand Floridian:
"Blue" boat to Fort Wilderness then Contemporary. Monorail to Poly/GF
"Red" boat to MK and monorail or boat to Poly/GF.
Bus to MK and monorail or boat Poly/GF

You could also go to MK, boat or monorail to TTC, and walk to Poly or monorail to Poly and GF, but I think that would be more trouble than the options above.

Contemporary:
"Blue" boat to Fort Wilderness then Contemporary
"Red" boat to MK and walk or monorail to CR
Bus to MK and walk or monorail to CR

Polynesian/Grand Floridian:
"Blue" boat to Fort Wilderness then Contemporary. Monorail to Poly/GF
"Red" boat to MK and monorail or boat to Poly/GF.
Bus to MK and monorail or boat Poly/GF

You could also go to MK, boat or monorail to TTC, and walk to Poly or monorail to Poly and GF, but I think that would be more trouble than the options above.

Thank you!

Polynesian
Grand Floridian
Contemporary

Thanks!
boat to Contemporary then monorail for Poly and GF
bus to MK then boat or monorail
boat to MK then boat to GF/Poly

We took the boat to CR then the monorail when we had ADR's at Poly and GF. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts