Disney's Terms and Conditions for cancellation

Beep

My heart and soul live in Florida!
Hi, can anyone point me in the direction of cancellation T&C for booking a Disney resort please? I have checked on their website and can't find anything.

Thanks.

On their website select package or room only whichever applies to you. What I did was pick any resort, when you get to the part that they offer you the trip insurance go all the way to the bottom of the page and you will see terms and conditions. Couple of lines down from "Save later". I don't think the link will work cause its a pop up. But I'll try

http://adisneyworld.disney.go.com/media/ibc/DisneyWorldIBC/IBC/popups/popup_terms.html

if it works its the T & C for a package. Room only is easier
Never cancel room only always modify if you are inside the 5 day window.

good luck

That's brilliant, thank you for the information. I haven't booked anything yet and wanted to check the T&C's before I did. I'm a stickler for small print!

Thanks again x

I've found that the terms differ if you book online vs. on the phone. Over the phone, you can cancel up to 5 days before, but I believe that the last time I did it online, it was 30 days, or some other surprisingly large number.

I've found that the terms differ if you book online vs. on the phone. Over the phone, you can cancel up to 5 days before, but I believe that the last time I did it online, it was 30 days, or some other surprisingly large number.

I just booked online with the 5 day cancellation policy for room only. I think the difference comes in to play when you book a package of any kind so when you add tickets it may revert to the 30 day cancellation.

TJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!