Disney's "Tangled" Repunsel... Nov 2010

Disneyland 1951

Mouseketeer
At DLR is a new display in the Cal Adventure Anamination Building:

"Tangled" showing a cute blond girl with 20'+ long hair that has tied up a young man in a chair with her hair..... Coming November 2010...

I cannot post a photo or link , as this is my first post.

Welcome to the Dis! :cheer2:

I saw the trailer for Tangled the other day, I think it was on the Princess and the Frog DVD. I'll have to check out the display in the animation building! I'm looking forward to this movie!

Ooooh, I like that! I haven't heard anything about this but the teaser trailer is great!

Mandy Moore plays Rapunzel and Gilbert Gottfried is in it as well. It might be good but I still am waiting for a real trailer. The teaser doesn't show anything interesting.

Saw the trailer for the first time watching Glee :worship:tonight. Who does the major speaking parts? I see a previous poster has Mandy Moore in the title role (love her):love:who voices the prince, etc.? Can't wait to see it:thumbsup2

Saw the trailer for the first time watching Glee :worship:tonight. Who does the major speaking parts? I see a previous poster has Mandy Moore in the title role (love her):love:who voices the prince, etc.? Can't wait to see it:thumbsup2

Zachary Levi from Chuck does the voice of Flynn, who's a bandit---if that's who you mean by the prince? And Donna Murphy does the voice of Mother Gothel who's the villain.

So excited for this movie---Mother Gothel seems like she'll be a very funny villain.

My husband and I are going to WDW on Nov 28 - and we actually built time to see Tangled in theaters the night before we leave in our packing schedule! LOL.

We figure we're gong to see all the merchandise and everything while we're down there, we might as well do our "research" before we leave! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter