Disney's Print Creations idea

EvilinaDM101

I LOVE Disney, Lilo and Stitch, Depeche Mode and m
Just wanted to post our Shower invite and favor wrapper for those who are making some of their own favors, invites and whatever else. We had our shower at an Italian Restaurant and we wanted to stay with the Disney theme . .

We wanted to do something more than the standard chocolate bar so instead we did white chocolate Kit-Kat bars
f24aed9d.jpg

and our invite

f24aed9b.jpg

These are co sute. I can't find anywhere that sells Disney Print Creations :confused: . And everytime I do find a site that sells it, they're not willing to ship to Canada.

Amazing invites! Well done :bounce:

i would love some disney print software as i want to make my own favour tags etc, but all the good ones i find dont ship to the UK. Does anyone know where i can find something?

Sorry hon, wish I knew somewhere, Amazon doesn't ship to the UK? That's where I got it. But DUH I guess I'm not in the UK . . :p I wish I was!! :wave:

Amazon has its own UK site so they definately ship to the UK. Right now the software isnt available tho. If we use the American Amazon site sometimes they give you the option of buying from private buyers and some of those wont send software to the UK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter