GNU Terry Pratchett
- Oct 17, 2007
You could ditch at the Car Care Center and then go to the MK, at the Dolphin Hotel and walk to Epcot or Studios, or several hotels along Hotel Plaza Boulevard and walk to Disney Springs. Info from https://www.portorleans.org/transportation.php:Hi all! We are coming in a night early and staying off site. I was thinking of renting a car for that night to drive us from airport to off site hotel, then from off site hotel to POR. However, I’m not really sure if there is a close rental car return anywhere near POR.
We’d like to ditch the car after arrival as we will rely on Disney bus transportation. Does anyone know of the closest car rental return to POR?
Thanks in advance!
Major car rental companies located within Walt Disney World (easiest for access from Port Orleans first):
- Dollar Rent-a-Car: Wyndham Lake Buena Vista Disney Springs Resort, Hotel Plaza Boulevard. Very convenient from Port Orleans, just a few minutes walk from the Disney Springs ferry dock.
- Avis: Hilton Hotel, Hotel Plaza Boulevard, also a short walk from the Disney Springs ferry dock.
- Enterprise: B Resort and Spa, further down Hotel Plaza Boulevard, or Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort.
- National Car Rental: Disney Car Care Center near to the Magic Kingdom parking lot, or the Dolphin Resort Hotel near Epcot, or the Buena Vista Palace Hotel in the Bonnet Creek Resort area.
- Alamo: Disney Car Care Center near to the Magic Kingdom parking lot, the Dolphin Resort Hotel near Epcot, or the Buena Vista Palace Hotel in the Bonnet Creek Resort area.
- Hertz: Hilton Hotel in the Bonnet Creek Resort area.