Disney's PORT ORLEANS FRENCH QUARTER RESORT Information & Questions

you can also take the internal bus over to POR, catch the Disney Springs bus which will stop at POR after it picks up at POFQ, or you can take a boat over to POR which will take you very close to the POR main pool.
Does the one Disney Springs Bus always pick up at both resorts?

Yes, there is only one pool at POFQ but you can walk over and use the pools at POR ,,,,you can also take the internal bus over to POR, catch the Disney Springs bus which will stop at POR after it picks up at POFQ, or you can take a boat over to POR which will take you very close to the POR main pool.

Thank you. So the boat from FQ takes you to RS and Disney Springs, correct?

Does the one Disney Springs Bus always pick up at both resorts?
Yes, it's also an internal shuttle. The route if you stay on the whole way is normally: Springs > FQ > POR South > POR West > POR North > POR East > FQ > Springs

Andre

Does anyone know if the coffee offered at Scat Cat's Cafe would be different (better, stronger) than that offered at Sassagoula? QS coffee at WDW is too weak for me generally.

We have Garden View booked, do all buildings have a garden view and if so is there one better to request?
Yes. All buildings have some garden view rooms.

Building 5 is my favourite, close proximity to pool, movie, food court. followed by building 4 which is a close second. Nice and close to the buses/parking lot. :)

What are the best options for QS breakfast at the FQ? And how is the pool bar? Thank you!
We usually get the standard bounty platter. They have the typical Disney food court items. Check out the menu.
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/e...sassagoula-floatworks-and-food-factory/menus/

Drinks are great from the pool bar. Food is limited. I think they offer a few sandwiches. We’ve never ordered any food from the bar. Lots of seating. It’s never been busy on our August/December trips.

We have Garden View booked, do all buildings have a garden view and if so is there one better to request?
We requested ground floor and close to main building. We got a 2nd floor room, but in building 5 and it was amazing. We were right across from the pool and just a few minutes away from the main building.

Does anyone know if the phones are only answered during certain hours? We just got off our plane at home and realized we forgot something important in our room. I have been on hold for about 40 minutes and wondering if it's just that no one is going to answer at this time of night or if I should keep waiting.

Does anyone know if the phones are only answered during certain hours? We just got off our plane at home and realized we forgot something important in our room. I have been on hold for about 40 minutes and wondering if it's just that no one is going to answer at this time of night or if I should keep waiting.

When you call you are calling the call center not the resort directly. The phone lines are open until 11pm est.

this is on the front page of this forum. I don't know if it works but maybe worth a try:
Tel: (407) 934-5000
Fax: (407) 934-5353

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter