Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT Information & Questions

Anyone been there in the last few weeks and seen the tie dye cheesecake? It is on the menu but not the mobile order menu. Hoping it is not sold out as it is one of my daughter’s favorite traditions to get at Pop. We have run into it being out of stock before and she will be very sad if it happens again.

Anyone been there in the last few weeks and seen the tie dye cheesecake? It is on the menu but not the mobile order menu. Hoping it is not sold out as it is one of my daughter’s favorite traditions to get at Pop. We have run into it being out of stock before and she will be very sad if it happens again.
A friend of mine actually just came back and made a comment that the portion has become even smaller and still in little round plastic containers . Years ago my nephew loved the slices of tie dye cheese cake and we took extra slices home for him in a cooler bag.

A friend of mine actually just came back and made a comment that the portion has become even smaller and still in little round plastic containers . Years ago my nephew loved the slices of tie dye cheese cake and we took extra slices home for him in a cooler bag.
Yeah, it's not as fun or pretty in the containers. I remember years ago taking a slice to eat on the airplane on the way home.

Those slices were amazing! She was too little to remember them but I haven’t wanted one since they changed to play dough lol. She still loves them - nostalgia. Glad they were still there

Those slices were amazing! She was too little to remember them but I haven’t wanted one since they changed to play dough lol. She still loves them - nostalgia. Glad they were still there
OMG you’re right playdough is exactly what they look like now....if Adam saw the cheesecake now I don’t think he would want it anymore...

We are planning on reusing our Magic Bands from last November for our upcoming trip this month. I checked and they are both activated. Will they just automatically work or is there something I need to do? TIA

We are planning on reusing our Magic Bands from last November for our upcoming trip this month. I checked and they are both activated. Will they just automatically work or is there something I need to do? TIA
As long as they're Active in your MDE (as you say), there's nothing to worry about. They'll work just fine!

If you have a Disney resort reservation, the MB will unlock the door as long as the resort reservation is also linked to your MDE.

How early does the mug refill station open in the morning? I am an early riser and would like to full up my mug at 5am?
Thanks

How early does the mug refill station open in the morning? I am an early riser and would like to full up my mug at 5am?
Thanks
5am will be too early -however-I just say they do the coffee first and the folks at the drink station are just the nicest people. I want to say we always had coffee a bit before 7 on the way to the bus. Enjoy Pop <3

Good Morning. My bf is not a morning person, and I would like in the morning to get to the transportation as soon as possible, as well as perhaps get food for him in the morning ( I am a morning person).

I booked a standard room. Would you recommend in this situation for me to request a ground floor room in this case? I feel like even if I get a far 90s room, it would still save time vs being on the highest floor. We are young so can walk, but would like to make it easier if possible. Thank you! :)

Good Morning. My bf is not a morning person, and I would like in the morning to get to the transportation as soon as possible, as well as perhaps get food for him in the morning ( I am a morning person).

I booked a standard room. Would you recommend in this situation for me to request a ground floor room in this case? I feel like even if I get a far 90s room, it would still save time vs being on the highest floor. We are young so can walk, but would like to make it easier if possible. Thank you! :)
Honestly I don't think a ground floor room makes a huge difference. I would focus more on requesting a specific building. We like to be in the 60's where it's pretty much right in-between the skyliner and the lobby. Top floor 60's is going to be a lot closer than bottom floor 90's in my opinion.

I do like (and often request) a ground floor room because I find it faster/easier than taking stairs or the elevator. Just like the quicker in and out. But the point above about requesting a specific building is good to consider, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter