Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT Information & Questions

Great! Thanks! I'll have her check opening times and keep checking in case they change. Currently they're both at 9:00 - but we all know those could change.
If official park opening is 9AM then ETPE will begin at 8:30. If that is the case it’s most likely she would need to arrange for private transportation as @cyndiella suggested. The Skyliner would not allow her enough time to travel to CBR, join their Epcot line then travel to Riviera and walk to Topolino’s.

We had an 8AM Topolino’s reservation and used Skyliner but the 2 big differences for us were that DHS opened earlier and Epcot later which affected both start time of the Skyliner and Epcot line length at CBR.

As you say, park hours can still change which could mean Skyliner becomes an option for her.

If official park opening is 9AM then ETPE will begin at 8:30. If that is the case it’s most likely she would need to arrange for private transportation as @cyndiella suggested. The Skyliner would not allow her enough time to travel to CBR, join their Epcot line then travel to Riviera and walk to Topolino’s.

We had an 8AM Topolino’s reservation and used Skyliner but the 2 big differences for us were that DHS opened earlier and Epcot later which affected both start time of the Skyliner and Epcot line length at CBR.

As you say, park hours can still change which could mean Skyliner becomes an option for her.

Thanks. I remember using Uber or Lyft a couple of times before and it was just on-property stuff, so not more than like $15/$16 which isn't horrid in the great scheme of things.

So odd, I see availability for Pop for those dates. Did you have a special offer selected that was maybe not inclusive of those dates? It shows available for $230/nt. Could be that or could be intermittent availability. I would just keep checking. But yes POP is super popular.
I'm logged in as a passholder but don't see any availability for that range even when I log out. I have been checking every day! Hopefully it will work out soon...

I'm logged in as a passholder but don't see any availability for that range even when I log out. I have been checking every day! Hopefully it will work out soon...
If some are seeing availability I would recommend calling Disney. In the past I've found they can see things I can't so it was worth the call for us.

I need some help planning a couple things.
On our check out day we are going to try to get a reservation for breakfast at Topolino’s. We are then going to the Polynesian for a split stay. To take the skyliner do we get off at CBR and transfer to the Riviera skyliner?
I also wanted to know how long it takes to get from Pop to Riviera?
I’m thinking we will leave our luggage at Pop and then go back to pick it up and Uber to the Poly 😬. We will be going to MVMCP that night so we want our luggage before 4:00. I thought we should take it with us? Any advice on the luggage or how to switch resorts?

I need some help planning a couple things.
On our check out day we are going to try to get a reservation for breakfast at Topolino’s. We are then going to the Polynesian for a split stay. To take the skyliner do we get off at CBR and transfer to the Riviera skyliner?
I also wanted to know how long it takes to get from Pop to Riviera?
I’m thinking we will leave our luggage at Pop and then go back to pick it up and Uber to the Poly 😬. We will be going to MVMCP that night so we want our luggage before 4:00. I thought we should take it with us? Any advice on the luggage or how to switch resorts?
Yes, take Skyliner from Pop to CBR and transfer to the Epcot line. Get off at Riviera and be sure to admire the mosaics in the tunnel on your way to the building! I’d allow 45 minutes from getting on the Skyliner to arriving at Topolino’s (it will probably be less, but I wouldn’t want to be late).

Since you want your luggage to travel with you to Poly, I agree with checking it at Pop with Luggage Assistance before leaving for Topolino’s - allow time for there to be a line. Then return to pick it up and Uber to Poly.

Yes, take Skyliner from Pop to CBR and transfer to the Epcot line. Get off at Riviera and be sure to admire the mosaics in the tunnel on your way to the building! I’d allow 45 minutes from getting on the Skyliner to arriving at Topolino’s (it will probably be less, but I wouldn’t want to be late).

Since you want your luggage to travel with you to Poly, I agree with checking it at Pop with Luggage Assistance before leaving for Topolino’s - allow time for there to be a line. Then return to pick it up and Uber to Poly.
Thank you! We will leave from Pop an hour early for Topolino’s to be on the safe side. Thanks for your help😁

Thank you! We will leave from Pop an hour early for Topolino’s to be on the safe side. Thanks for your help😁
I think you’re wise to leave at least an hour to get to your dining. Depending on what time your reservation is at and what time DHS and Epcot open, there is potential for there to be a lineup at both Skyliner stations. Also, it’s about a 10 min walk from the Skyliner to Topolino’s.

And at the very least, if there is a long line for the Epcot Skyliner, you could walk or hop in the internal bus. The stop is right there and you could get off at Aruba and walk from there. That stop is not very far from the Riviera.

Does anyone have a good way to get to HDDR from PoP? I assume Minnie Vans or Lyft would be the most direct option, but costing us money. If we were to take boats from Magic Kingdom, what time frame would you say is needed to make our 8:30 reservation.

What is the best (easiest) way to travel from Pop to Boatwrights? Also, what about to Olivia's? Having dinners there on our two "rest" days. I figure we will need to take buses to a park or Disney Springs and then to the resort. Hope someone has a short cut. But Uber and Minnie Vans are not an option. Thanks in advance.

What is the best (easiest) way to travel from Pop to Boatwrights? Also, what about to Olivia's? Having dinners there on our two "rest" days. I figure we will need to take buses to a park or Disney Springs and then to the resort. Hope someone has a short cut. But Uber and Minnie Vans are not an option. Thanks in advance.
Bus to Disney Springs... And then a boat to POR or OKW

Does anyone have a good way to get to HDDR from PoP? I assume Minnie Vans or Lyft would be the most direct option, but costing us money. If we were to take boats from Magic Kingdom, what time frame would you say is needed to make our 8:30 reservation.
We've always taken bus to MK then boat to HDDR. Yes, it takes time but is the best option for us as I choose not to pay for transportation when Disney offers it for free.

We've always taken bus to MK then boat to HDDR. Yes, it takes time but is the best option for us as I choose not to pay for transportation when Disney offers it for free.
What about bus from POP to Ft Wilderness? Would that be faster? Or is it not offered?

What about bus from POP to Ft Wilderness? Would that be faster? Or is it not offered?
Buses do not run from resort to resort.

Another option is to take the Skyliner to DHS then a bus to Ft Wilderness but I believe you may need to take another bus within FW to get to HDDR.

I would recommend asking on the transportation board also or searching there.

Another option is to take the Skyliner to DHS then a bus to Ft Wilderness but I believe you may need to take another bus within FW to get to HDDR.

Resort buses only go to parks not other resorts.

Thanks!

What about Uber? I'm trying to avoid going to MK and then taking the ferry as from what I've read this could take 2 hours.

One more thought, we will be at AK on our HDDR day (haven't gotten HDDR ADR yet but hope to). I assume we could also take a bus from there? I understand about taking the internal Ft Wilderness bus. I remember doing this on a previous trip.

Thought about that, also thought about taking a bus to DS and then over to FW. I think that the boat from MK would be the fastest, aside from Lyft or Minnie Vans. I'm more or less trying to find the best route, or quickest, and what the times frame would be, should I plan at least an hour before our reservation or longer?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts