Disney's POLYNESIAN VILLAGE RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are considering renting DVC points for a Poly stay in August - does anyone know the general availability of studios now for late August? Am I kidding myself that we might be able to get one? Thanks!
You’re within the seven month window so I would get a request in ASAP. As soon as that window opens they go pretty quickly.

We are considering renting DVC points for a Poly stay in August - does anyone know the general availability of studios now for late August? Am I kidding myself that we might be able to get one? Thanks!

You might be able to get room through Disney and take advantage of free dining or Sun and Fun offer.

Headed back "home" in November, but hit the dreaded waitlist for the last 2 nights we had planned. I need pixie dust or we will have to switch resorts. I don't think I can convince everyone we are travelling with to split stay. UGH.

So, if any of you have waitlist stories to share, I would love to hear them.

I don't have any waitlist stories, but wanted to say I hope your waitlist comes through and you get the 2 nights you need :wizard:.

Will be back home September 6-10th! It's been less than 3 months since I've left and I just couldn't stand it anymore :earboy2: 212 days!

How exciting to be going back to the Poly! Hope you have a great trip. Enjoy the rest of your planning :).

POLY is our home resort and if you give me your dates, I can check for you. 3rd week of August will be rough to get consecutive nights, other weeks look decent so far

Two questions!

1. Is there anywhere at the Polynesian to buy a mug? Would love a souvenir!
2. Do they sell wine anywhere on property in the bottle - we're going on a cruise and would love to bring some without going to the grocery store :)

We collect mugs from the resorts we stay at, we were disappointed with the selection at Poly. Did not find any Polynesian resort mugs OR magnets. Staff could not locate anything either. Ended up buying something older off eBay. This was ~2 weeks ago

Of the 360 DVC studios at the Poly, only 2 do not connect to another studio. Both of those are on the first floor of Tokelau, I believe.

Steve
Stayed in one of them, 1927. I think where the connecting door usually sits at is just extra space in the entry way, perfect for stroller parking.

I am still trying to score dinner ADRs for ‘Ohana during our stay in 22 days. Is their a concierge desk that can help resort guests get reservations? I’m frustrated I cannot get a decent ADR and I’m a guest there. Right now we have 8:30 but there’s zero chance my littles will be able to make it to dinner that late. Any other advice?

I am still trying to score dinner ADRs for ‘Ohana during our stay in 22 days. Is their a concierge desk that can help resort guests get reservations? I’m frustrated I cannot get a decent ADR and I’m a guest there. Right now we have 8:30 but there’s zero chance my littles will be able to make it to dinner that late. Any other advice?

You can try touringplans reservation finder, or ***********. You can set up to receive alerts. You have to be fast when you receive an alert as they get picked up quick.

I am still trying to score dinner ADRs for ‘Ohana during our stay in 22 days. Is their a concierge desk that can help resort guests get reservations?

There is a Concierge Desk that will gladly help you get a reservation. However, they don't have any extra pull to get a reservation if there are none available.

I’m frustrated I cannot get a decent ADR and I’m a guest there. Right now we have 8:30 but there’s zero chance my littles will be able to make it to dinner that late. Any other advice?

I believe there are services out there that constantly check and will alert you when one opens.

You can try touringplans reservation finder, or ***********. You can set up to receive alerts. You have to be fast when you receive an alert as they get picked up quick.

I didn’t realize the reservation finder didn’t require a subscription! Thanks for recommending...I’ve put in my search criteria and have my fingers crossed!!

Just booked to return for 4th of July. Yay, club level!

Yay! We will be there for the 4th too!

Hope you both have a great time spending the 4th of July at the Poly :goodvibes.

I would keep checking every day multiple times a day. It is a pain checking so often, but people do cancel/change plans, so it is possible something might become available. Good luck! :wizard:

We were able to rent the first week in September, confirmed and paid just last week. Worth a shot!

Currently there is availability between 8/23-8/31 for both Standard and Lake view.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter