Disney's POLYNESIAN VILLAGE RESORT Information & Questions

BTW, random note, there is a “Two Bedroom - Princess Suite” but it is not bookable online - it’s on the first floor.

Disney doesn’t use the “Princess Suite” name on most things online for whatever reason but the name is on the door in the building.
Thanks for telling me about the 2 bedroom. I wish they all were online at least to compare.

That was my confusion because I've seen video tours (also some pictures on here (maybe from @trishadono?)) where the door says Princess suite and the layout follows the descriptions I've read for 1 Bedroom Suite- Club Level.

The other thing that gets confusing is that other resorts say Club Level Access when the room or suite is not on the same floor as the club lounge. The suites on the Poly page just say Club Level so I thought maybe some suites were in Hawaii.

Do they sell cases of bottled water anywhere at The Poly? If so any idea on price? We normally do grocery delivery but on this trip we only need the water.
Not a case, but a 6pk of the Dasanti water was at Moana Mercantile in September. Buying the six was significantly less than buying individual bottles. That work for us, as well as always taking advantage of the free water throughout the resorts in the parks!!🌺

Just curious if anyone knows… are they still placing guests with a Theme Park View (cash side of the resort) in Aoteroa, considering that there is a large mound of dirt/construction in front of those rooms at the moment?

Just curious if anyone knows… are they still placing guests with a Theme Park View (cash side of the resort) in Aoteroa, considering that there is a large mound of dirt/construction in front of those rooms at the moment?
If you’ll pay for it, they’ll put you there.

Not that this is conclusive, but I have not seen a report as such around these parts. Although there were so few rooms in that category in that building the chances of hearing a report are pretty low.

I did see a report pic from someone who had booked standard and was in a room that I think was probably one of those TPV rooms there and other than the mound of dirt in the foreground, the TPV view in the distance was actually pretty legit.

Granted I do not know, but I’d be surprised if they were actually using that category there at the moment.

Not that this is conclusive, but I have not seen a report as such around these parts. Although there were so few rooms in that category in that building the chances of hearing a report are pretty low.

I did see a report pic from someone who had booked standard and was in a room that I think was probably one of those TPV rooms there and other than the mound of dirt in the foreground, the TPV view in the distance was actually pretty legit.

Granted I do not know, but I’d be surprised if they were actually using that category there at the moment.
Sounds like what I expected… standard view gets shifted over to those rooms by the construction. Thanks for the info!

We booked the cheapest Standard at Poly and at check-in asked for anything not facing the dirt pile/construction. We got placed in the building right next to the Main Lobby -Raretonga, King Bed and lush landscaping patio with the monorail going by. Super happy!

IMG_2505.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2510.jpeg
    IMG_2510.jpeg
    107.5 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Just checked out and are headed for a last hurrah in the parks. We were in Samoa 3611, absolutely fantastic location with a great view. I had requested the room right next to it on Touring Plans. Construction disruption utterly nonexistent.

Just checked out and are headed for a last hurrah in the parks. We were in Samoa 3611, absolutely fantastic location with a great view. I had requested the room right next to it on Touring Plans. Construction disruption utterly nonexistent.
Congrats on what sounds like a great trip! Stinks the crowds went up towards the end... at this point of my trip I start giving the stink-eye of jealousy to families just arriving.

I think you said you are from NYC at some point. If I am correct beware the air quality up here is pretty terrible due to the smoke from fires raging in Canada. It's very noticable.

Here is Manhattan yesterday:
manhattan-smoke-wildfire-abc-lv-230606-7_1686098987557_hpMain_16x9_992 (1).jpg

Have a good flight!

Edited to add there are now flight cancellations and delays due to low visibility in NYC.

Last edited:
Congrats on what sounds like a great trip! Stinks the crowds went up towards the end... at this point of my trip I start giving the stink-eye of jealousy to families just arriving.

I think you said you are from NYC at some point. If I am correct beware the air quality up here is pretty terrible due to the smoke from fires raging in Canada. It's very noticable.

Here is Manhattan yesterday:
View attachment 765878

Have a good flight!

Edited to add there are now flight cancellations and delays due to low visibility in NYC.
Yeah it was pretty bad even before we came down. This is worse though.

We booked the cheapest Standard at Poly and at check-in asked for anything not facing the dirt pile/construction. We got placed in the building right next to the Main Lobby -Raretonga, King Bed and lush landscaping patio with the monorail going by. Super happy!

View attachment 765850
That is an awesome room!! We were in it last July.
Requested it for our trip in 3 weeks!!!!

LOVE this side of Samoa!!🌺
Was this a 2Queen room (as opposed to a King?)

🌺

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter