Disney's POLYNESIAN VILLAGE RESORT Information & Questions

Can you still walk to the GF (and MK beyond) or has the tower construction cut that option off?

Can we call the front desk to make the reservation, or do they need photo ID to make it?
That's what I'm wondering as well. Also, what time on the day of can it actually be reserved? Starting at midnight? 6 or 7 am? And, as there is only one, does it go really fast?

Thanks in advance to anyone with insight!

Does the Polynesian offer daily mousekeeping at any level such as club? Or still just every other day?

Does the Polynesian offer daily mousekeeping at any level such as club? Or still just every other day?

This isn't published anywhere but CL (at Poly and other resorts) has been receiving daily normal mousekeeping since CL reopened. Non-CL is every other day light service (YMMV if that includes actual making of beds or not).

Hope that helps!

Do you happen to know if this trend continues?
I’m not sure. It was the first time this has happened at the oasis patios for us but I’m not sure when it started. I did happen both of our patio days but those were our last days.
Do you have a reservation yet? If not you could ask when you call. Hopefully they would know. I hope it continues though!

I’m not sure. It was the first time this has happened at the oasis patios for us but I’m not sure when it started. I did happen both of our patio days but those were our last days.
Do you have a reservation yet? If not you could ask when you call. Hopefully they would know. I hope it continues though!
I do have a reservation... I'll find out in 33 days!

Staying at the Poly in under 3 weeks! This is a big splurge, both because I'm celebrating the same birthday as Disneyworld and because my husband is coming and he's not a Disney person. Some questions:

1) Can I have alcohol in my grocery delivery?
2) We can use the pool on check-in day, correct? Will our Magic Bands work to access it? There are towels there?
3) My parents are driving from another part of FL and will be meeting us on our check out day for bunch. If they tell the gate they are meeting us, even though it will be our check out day, will that work? I'd like them to park, then ride the Monorail over to the Contemporary for our brunch at Chef Mickeys. They are older, so won't be able to show anything on their phones. If they need to show something, I'd need to print it for them. Are they ok just giving our name?

I'm very excited! Thank you for this thread!

Oh. For sone reason I thought all hotel side was back to normal mousekeeoing - it was DVC that was every other day service. Sounds like this is not the case? I wonder if I can manage to switch to club level a month and a half out…

Sigh. Apparently club level is full:/ I guess I'm stuck hoping for a return to better service. It's ridiculous paying so much a night w/ no housekeeping.

Staying at the Poly in under 3 weeks! This is a big splurge, both because I'm celebrating the same birthday as Disneyworld and because my husband is coming and he's not a Disney person. Some questions:

1) Can I have alcohol in my grocery delivery?
2) We can use the pool on check-in day, correct? Will our Magic Bands work to access it? There are towels there?
3) My parents are driving from another part of FL and will be meeting us on our check out day for bunch. If they tell the gate they are meeting us, even though it will be our check out day, will that work? I'd like them to park, then ride the Monorail over to the Contemporary for our brunch at Chef Mickeys. They are older, so won't be able to show anything on their phones. If they need to show something, I'd need to print it for them. Are they ok just giving our name?

I'm very excited! Thank you for this thread!
1) Yes
2) You can use the pool on check-in day and there are towels there. Your magic band should work, but if it doesn't someone at the front desk can assist.
3) Crap shoot here. Since they aren't dining at the Polynesian the guards could deny them parking at the Poly. Officially you must be staying at the resort or have a dining reservation at the resort to park there (including check out day). But, it is hit or miss. Worst case scenario they can park at the Contemporary and meet you there.

First Look: More Character Dining to Return at Walt Disney World

Across Walt Disney World, some of our guest-favorite restaurants are gearing up to welcome popular pals back, including Stitch for breakfast at ‘Ohana at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort, Minnie and her friends for breakfast at Cape May Café at Disney’s Beach Club Resort, and Winnie the Pooh and friends at The Crystal Palace in Magic Kingdom Park for both lunch and dinner.

Get ready for some hugs, laughs, and lasting memories because here are the places getting character dining back soon!

At Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort, get ready for some relaxing vibes as you treat yourself to some breakfast classics at the ‘Ohana Best Friends Breakfast featuring Lilo and Stitch, coming back on September 27! Nothing beats getting some love from everyone’s favorite mischievous friend, Stitch, to start off your day. Get your hugs in as you enjoy tasty treats like the Pineapple Coconut Breakfast Bread and Mickey Waffles and sip on the iconic Lilikoi Juice and the yummy Moana Smoothie.

First Look: More Character Dining to Return at Walt Disney World

Across Walt Disney World, some of our guest-favorite restaurants are gearing up to welcome popular pals back, including Stitch for breakfast at ‘Ohana at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort, Minnie and her friends for breakfast at Cape May Café at Disney’s Beach Club Resort, and Winnie the Pooh and friends at The Crystal Palace in Magic Kingdom Park for both lunch and dinner.

Get ready for some hugs, laughs, and lasting memories because here are the places getting character dining back soon!

At Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort, get ready for some relaxing vibes as you treat yourself to some breakfast classics at the ‘Ohana Best Friends Breakfast featuring Lilo and Stitch, coming back on September 27! Nothing beats getting some love from everyone’s favorite mischievous friend, Stitch, to start off your day. Get your hugs in as you enjoy tasty treats like the Pineapple Coconut Breakfast Bread and Mickey Waffles and sip on the iconic Lilikoi Juice and the yummy Moana Smoothie.
Anyone know if it's only Lilo and Stitch? I can't remember prior to covid if there were any other characters?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter