(2014-2020) Disney's GRAND FLORIDIAN RESORT & SPA + VILLAS Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
For RPC folks, is there a policy about keeping club lounge food in the lounge? I was just wondering if CL guests may bring club lounge food to the pools or back to their rooms?
I bring those plastic plate/bowl covers that look like shower caps lol. When we get back late I am always hungry. It’s nkce to find some fruit/snacks waiting in my room.

I also stash a wine for bedtime too. White in frig and red I just leave out with a small “cap” on it.

My fav is to make a ham and cheese croissant -wich at breakfast and leave for later. Those are yummy all hours of the day.

Even my son at 21 likes to shop there. They have better stuff than what we have at home.
Yes! Its also nice that you can use various Disney discounts on the stuff. I guess we will have to wait and see what happens.

I bring those plastic plate/bowl covers that look like shower caps lol. When we get back late I am always hungry. It’s nkce to find some fruit/snacks waiting in my room.

I also stash a wine for bedtime too. White in frig and red I just leave out with a small “cap” on it.

My fav is to make a ham and cheese croissant -wich at breakfast and leave for later. Those are yummy all hours of the day.
These are some pro tips! I will definitely keep all of this in mind during my CL stay. A ham and cheese croissant-wich at any hour of the day sounds especially wonderful! lol

Good thing Disney generally doesn’t do work at night so the evening hours should be ok. The late afternoon?

The band is loud so maybe it will help to cover the hammering :rolleyes1:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Lol, yes, VERY loud! But a wonderful kind of loud :cloud9:. We are planning on WAY more resort time than usual for our September trip, so hopefully construction is completed by then!

I get it might be expensive to get their own room, but if they want to use the GF resort amenities, that’s what they’d have to do.
Thanks for all the feedback. I’m not sure where going swimming and taking food from the lounge came from. I just want them to be able to spend some time with us, have dinner with us and hang out in the room. They don’t swim really so that won’t be an issue. They wouldn’t really accessing any amenities, besides walking around.

Thanks for all the feedback. I’m not sure where going swimming and taking food from the lounge came from. I just want them to be able to spend some time with us, have dinner with us and hang out in the room. They don’t swim really so that won’t be an issue. They wouldn’t really accessing any amenities, besides walking around.
That they can do no problem, no issues, no need to worry :goodvibes I think we just all wanted to cover all of the bases, something we are good at here on the Dis :rotfl:

Hello- I have a question about visitor parking at GF. We're staying here next week, and once we arrive, my parents (who are not staying at GF that night) are planning to swing by with their car to bring us groceries and maybe grab dinner. Do you think they'll have any issues parking? FYI, they have a disability placard.

thank you all for the dinner suggestions. I will try to make reservations for Narcoosee's and will keep Cali Grill in mind for a back up! It will be fun to have a bit of time to ourselves for a change.

Very interesting rumor circulating online today that Mizner's is going to be remade into a Beauty and the Beast library-themed bar/lounge! Between this and the BBB construction, I'm very concerned that our September RPC trip is going to be quite noisy during the day (we were hoping to spend some QUIET lounge time during the day). Any input on this? THANK YOU! :)

Very interesting rumor circulating online today that Mizner's is going to be remade into a Beauty and the Beast library-themed bar/lounge! Between this and the BBB construction, I'm very concerned that our September RPC trip is going to be quite noisy during the day (we were hoping to spend some QUIET lounge time during the day). Any input on this? THANK YOU! :)

Interesting

Ya overall I’m not thrilled . However it’s hard to say. It would be nice if they kept it more adult. It’s a BAR! :drinking1

I thought traders would not be good for poly but I stop at the outdoor terrace all the time. Maybe they will make it like that with NO KIDS in the evening?if they did that it would be much better for the adults.

Guess we wait and see.

Honestly I have stayed at rpc during Christmas. I don’t find it too noisy. There are lots of visitors for the gingerbread house and decor.Yet, anout 10pm it quiets right down.

I love Beauty and the Beast! this would be fun! Something to entice me to come back

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter