(2014-2020) Disney's GRAND FLORIDIAN RESORT & SPA + VILLAS Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone!

We just booked our first ever stay at GF and are incredibly excited. We booked a lagoon view to save some money in relation to a theme park view. While not a deal breaker, obviously, we would like to have partial views of the park and fireworks. Anyone know if there is a way to make a request that would have the best opportunity of being fulfilled? Should I right out ask for a partial theme park view or request a certain building?

Thanks for any input!

As far as I know the "lagoon view" rooms are mostly in Big Pine Key and Boca Chica (if they are also in Conch Key Rob Troxel is right, you don't want those). The Big Pine Key rooms face southwards towards the Polynesian and you won't be able to see the park from them, so you'll want to request Boca Chica. We stayed in a lagoon view room in Boca Chica a year ago and lucked out with an amazing view stretching from the Polynesian to the MK train station, with the castle being hidden by a tree. Not all rooms will be as lucky though, depending on trees and if they are more towards the southern part of the building where it juts to the west a little and can cause the view towards MK to get cut off for at least a portion of the rooms. We were on the 4th floor, room 8413.

Hey everyone!

We just booked our first ever stay at GF and are incredibly excited. We booked a lagoon view to save some money in relation to a theme park view. While not a deal breaker, obviously, we would like to have partial views of the park and fireworks. Anyone know if there is a way to make a request that would have the best opportunity of being fulfilled? Should I right out ask for a partial theme park view or request a certain building?

Thanks for any input!

This shows views from a lot of rooms!

https://touringplans.com/hotel_maps

I think the Dis has a post your room pictures somewhere too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter