(2014-2020) Disney's GRAND FLORIDIAN RESORT & SPA + VILLAS Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in the Northeast too & are also going in August :). One place I did notice the drink refill stations was Gasparilla's (the quick service location at GF).

As we are experiencing a blizzard here in the Northeast, I have been dreaming and planning for our August trip to the GF!
I apologize if this question has been asked already (I'm sure it has but I can't find it!) were can you use the refillable mugs? Trying to decide if it is worth it or not. I understand the break even point but not sure how convenient it is to get to the refill stations.
Thank you in advance!
Refillable mugs can only be used at quick service location at resort. We found mugs to be useful and a great souvenir to take home! You can use for sodas, coffee, etc.

We would fill mugs up then head out to the parks.

As we are experiencing a blizzard here in the Northeast, I have been dreaming and planning for our August trip to the GF!
I apologize if this question has been asked already (I'm sure it has but I can't find it!) were can you use the refillable mugs? Trying to decide if it is worth it or not. I understand the break even point but not sure how convenient it is to get to the refill stations.
Thank you in advance!
I will add, Gasparilla now has the Coke Freestyle machines for the refillable mugs! This is the only QS location I have seen this at and it was neat!

IMG_4509.jpg

Thank you in advance!
You can refill them at Gasparillas and the Beach Pool Bar, near the villas. :)

Thank you in advance!
GF is a small resort, easy to refill at Gaspys or Beach Pool. I've also found them handy for bringing an adult Bev from my room to enjoy by the pool. :upsidedow

Thank you all for your responses about the quick fill mugs. We tend to spend most of our time at the parks so I'm trying to figure if it is worth it or not. We will have water bottles in the room so...
I have mugs from several years ago that we got at the Poly. They are nice to pull out from time to time to use and remember...

Ugh...I hate these machines. Coke never tastes just like a fountain coke. No matter what drink you get, there is always a back note of Sprite or orange soda in it. :(
I definitely understand what you're saying! I usually let mine run for a little, but its hard with the rapid refill mug and waiting for refills. My Coke Zero tasted decent though! Maybe since the machines are still semi-new. Really missed having this spot back in December.

Hello all my Grand friends!!

I hope all my East coaster are safe and sound. We're all good here, but still stuck in the house with all the ice.

Love the Grand pics and Grand photos, the end of the month I have my fastpasses date. Still unsure of what to do about Pandora, my kids are not looking to go over to Animal Kingdom (Urgh)!!!

Hello all my Grand friends!!

I hope all my East coaster are safe and sound. We're all good here, but still stuck in the house with all the ice.

Love the Grand pics and Grand photos, the end of the month I have my fastpasses date. Still unsure of what to do about Pandora, my kids are not looking to go over to Animal Kingdom (Urgh)!!!
Nothing like this much snow and preparing to head to the grand. We sure will enjoy it and the Florida sun:sunny:

@pas130 yes I'll get pix!::yes::

Hi everyone! Our 2 night stay is coming up very quickly!! I was wondering if anyone happened to have pictures of the current room service menu? I can't seem to find anything recent!! Thanks!

Hi everyone! Our 2 night stay is coming up very quickly!! I was wondering if anyone happened to have pictures of the current room service menu? I can't seem to find anything recent!! Thanks!
Oh I was just looking at it. There are lunch boxes to go that looked fun if you wanted for a boat ride or just fun for kids.

http://allears.net/dining/menu/grand-floridian-in-room-dining/all-day

I keep the link for allears menus in my phone and use every trip. So handy at the parks and resort.

http://allears.net/dining/menu

Anyone there now that can report if the Gone Mad Tea Party is going on tonight? We arrive in 2 weeks and was hoping to catch it - I believe it's been offered on Sunday and Wednesday in the past. Thanks!

Hi! Does anyone know if the cabanas are by the kid's Alice in wonderland splash area? We are going down in May and am thinking about renting a cabana but it would be a huge bonus if it were by this area. Thanks for any information!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter