Disney's GRAND FLORIDIAN RESORT & SPA Information & Questions + Construction Updates

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJhUa1z1aZhDNGCXA-Gf2T-Y4xJ2Twu75QF_jizMkB1ZdA

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJj1gtI6PnTYsoCRl999qz7XqCe7ffHDJpwno-pEcjtJnw

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJh7pPYWAv_5Kq1yKTxactMpqCe7ffHDJpwno-pEcjtJnw

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJhuVjdcwOzei8X873tZMPaDqCe7ffHDJpwno-pEcjtJnw

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJghrd0IhXqv3xKWd6Bszrf8UnDnu4gHHWpfyYq5WwzmNg
How long ago were these pictures taken? I’ve been DYING to get one of those GF ornaments and am so excited it looks like they may be back in stock now!!!

How long ago were these pictures taken? I’ve been DYING to get one of those GF ornaments and am so excited it looks like they may be back in stock now!!!
Dd has the poly CR and gf ornaments! She keeps them on her bookcase surrounding her Epcot ball cookie jar! She was proposed to in front of the Epcot ball last year, 💍

We got lucky to find them . We got each on a different trip. I think we got the gf one back in May.

I’ll visit gf in a few weeks I’ll see if still there. It’s so cute!

Ooh, I’ve had the Flying Fish steak and it was divine! So tender; so flavourful. I’ve not tried the GF Cafe for dinner, but I’ve always found their breakfasts to be good.
...ITA. We love breakfast at the GF Cafe, but dinner was really disappointing...

Same here! Cute ornaments! I'm checking with my daughter who's a CM at GF RPC!
Any news on discounts in March 2023? We are sooo very out of the loop. We haven't been since Mar 2018, before Covid...We now have a 4 yr old! We have two ressies, one at WL and one at AKL in case there are no discounts...but hoping to move to GF.

We were at Conch Key last time and I loved it. I am sure my son will prefer AKL so not sure what to do!

We also want to stay in a studio (not eating in restaurants due to Covid and mom and dad are high risk). Are they discounted normally? Could we get away with asking for a microwave along with the fridge?

Any news on discounts in March 2023? We are sooo very out of the loop. We haven't been since Mar 2018, before Covid...We now have a 4 yr old! We have two ressies, one at WL and one at AKL in case there are no discounts...but hoping to move to GF.

We were at Conch Key last time and I loved it. I am sure my son will prefer AKL so not sure what to do!

We also want to stay in a studio (not eating in restaurants due to Covid and mom and dad are high risk). Are they discounted normally? Could we get away with asking for a microwave along with the fridge?
Have you considered renting DVC points?

No official news for March 2023 discounts yet. That said, there are typically discounts available that time of year.

New Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa Magnet and Vineyard Vines Tote Bag Debut

The elegance of Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa is captured in two new items now available at Curiouser Clothiers.

Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa Magnet – $14.99​

grand floridian magnet 4

Mickey and Minnie take in the turn-of-the-century architecture of the resort on this magnet, which features the Grand Floridian emblem on the bottom.

Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa Vineyard Vines Tote Bag – $98.00​

grand floridian vineyard vines tote bag 1

We're staying in BPK so only expected trash pick up on our fourth day, but we returned from the pool today and it had been emptied. Is that usual? Doesn't look like they did anything else. I've appreciated that they have the cabinets in the halls with towels to get as needed, that's been helpful.

We're staying in BPK so only expected trash pick up on our fourth day, but we returned from the pool today and it had been emptied. Is that usual? Doesn't look like they did anything else. I've appreciated that they have the cabinets in the halls with towels to get as needed, that's been helpful.
They do it every day now as part of the room checks. It’s nice to have.

Checked in today, staying in BPK and so happy we came here. Really pleased with everything (aside from the awful beverage cooler in the room, not sure who made that decision but it's ridiculous). Watched the MK fireworks tonight from the balcony and it was spectacular, Disney knows how to put on a show!
Fill the ice bucket with ice, leave the lid off, and place it inside the cooler to help lower the temperature.

Is the walk from GF to MK a lot farther than the walk from Contemporary to MK? We've stayed at Contempory Garden wing before and loved the walk to MK. Just wondering how the walk from GF compares (debating between staying Contemporary again or trying GF). TIA.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter