Disney's GRAND FLORIDIAN RESORT & SPA Information & Questions + Construction Updates

Has anyone been able to book the Grand Suite this next year?
It’s been 7 years since our last WDW trip, due to illness, and I was able to book our favorite RPC TPV, but no Grand Suite.
Love this thread as I’ve got a lot of research to learn from a 7 year hiatus.

It’s been 7 years since our last WDW trip, due to illness, and I was able to book our favorite RPC TPV, but no Grand Suite.
No, but I'm constantly checking for availability for all of our upcoming trips.

Good luck! I hope you're able to snag a reservation! It really is a gorgeous suite :lovestruc

No, but I'm constantly checking for availability for all of our upcoming trips.

Good luck! I hope you're able to snag a reservation! It really is a gorgeous suite :lovestruc

Thank you! :flower1:
Constantly checking too, as well as getting a reservation at the SW Galactic Hotel!

I saw some availability for our dates between Oct 3-9

Does the hotel side of Grand Floridian get discounted often? I may be misunderstanding, but it seems that Disney tends to release discounts only for resorts that have ample availability.

We are looking for a January 2022 split stay, and there is currently a great amount of availability. We'd prefer to book now and then have the discount applied if/when made available (hopefully around late September).

Does the hotel side of Grand Floridian get discounted often? I may be misunderstanding, but it seems that Disney tends to release discounts only for resorts that have ample availability.

We are looking for a January 2022 split stay, and there is currently a great amount of availability. We'd prefer to book now and then have the discount applied if/when made available (hopefully around late September).
Disney has been offering discounts for January through the first few days of February for years because it is a slow time of the year for them. The Grand Floridian has always been included. :) But Disney is also unpredictable.

Does anyone know what sit down breakfast options will be available for the 50th? Currently looks basically sold out...in the past I could usually walk up for a table at the GF cafe. Is this completely out of the picture now?

Does anyone know where you can buy a grand Floridian pin? The gift shop here said they’ve been sold out for awhile. We buy a pin every time we stay at a new resort

I posted about my cl stay at AKL on the CL thread if interested.

I got to see cms from RPC and SL!
Abdul
Fransisco
Patty
Eline
And I’m forgetting the other young lady from SL. I’ll remember later lol.

Hopefully they all back to RPC in a few weeks!
Jeanine!
I told her I usually grab a few cookies for Ds . She wrapped up a whole container for me. 🍪🍪🍪🍪

Just back from a long weekend at the Grand Floridian. Couple of "new" items for me. First, I had an Outer Building 1 Bedroom Suite. I really enjoyed my stay in this room, located on the 5th floor of Sago Cay (building closest to the walking path and right next to Gasparilla Grill). The room had a living area and a bedroom area. The living room included a pull out queen sofa (with a surprisingly good mattress), a table with 4 chairs, nice window, large TV with storage/refrigerator underneath, and a Nespresso machine on a handy wheeled cart, large closet and full bathroom with shower and tub. The bedroom had 2 queen beds, balcony, upholstered chair, writing desk with chair, large TV and storage dresser, large closet, full bathroom with shower and tub. View from the room's balcony attached. Not shown in these photos (sorry)... the Contemporary and Space Mountain can be seen clearly from the balcony if you look to your left. Sago Cay Room 5517.IMG_1850.jpgIMG_1884.jpgIMG_1886.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter