Disney's GRAND FLORIDIAN RESORT & SPA Information & Questions + Construction Updates

Big Pine Key #9414, Garden View Deluxe, larger room with sitting area and larger balcony.
(By the way, I have submitted some of our room views elsewhere, so if you see the same photos, I didn't cut and paste someone else's pictures; they're mine. 📷)

View attachment 530877

I appreciate all the room views you’ve shared with us. I added them to page 1. Thank you.

Non of my flipping working lol.
Edit: been fixing what I can :)

Oh well. ER was really nice tonight, MK was way busier than August our last trip.

I loved the Boo to You Cavalade!

Pool was lovely and quiet!

Lobby too quiet!

However it’s just lovely here!

Getting coffee via room service and dd getting avocado toast tomorrow am. . No cl? Make it our own way!

Last edited:
I’m really enjoying these room view posts. GF is so pretty! We booked lagoon view but some of these garden views look amazing.

That's one thing I love about the GF....there's really no bad views in any room category :).

Arrived and asked but said they not using rooms in main building .

Rats!
9439 LV (upgraded ) Dormer room .

Sorry no main building rooms, but looks like you have a nice room with a great view! Hope you and DD are having a great time :goodvibes.

Wow can’t believe how empty the pool was in that picture! Looking forward to getting some swimming in next week!

I thought the same thing...lol. The pool water looks so inviting.....so blue and crystal clear! Hope you have a great trip :wizard:.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter