Disney's Fort Wilderness Campground Resort

binness

Earning My Ears
does anyone has any experiance with this place?
im thinking of taking it via expedia.com since it looks nice and inexpensive. im not using a motorhome, just like it as my hotel!
any comments??

I wasn't sure if you were inquiring about the campgrounds or the cabins. FW is divided into two sections, cabins for rent and campgrounds for rent (where you bring the tent, pop-up, tt, etc.). We've only stayed in the cabins, but they were lovely. We're thinking of renting a pop-up next year to try the "real" camping experience.

The cabins were really nice. A bedroom in back that had a queen or double bed (probably a double) with a set of bunkbeds, too. It easily slept our 3 children and one nephew. The living area has a murphy bed that pulls down from the wall. Very comfie. It has a full kitchen, one bathroom and a deck outside (complete with grill). We really had a blast staying there.

There is a "camping with Disney" thread on this site that you might want to take a look at, or post specific questions there.

Have a great time whatever you decide!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter