Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings Booth at D23 Expo

lurkyloo

The Attic was just perfect!
We took a ton of pictures of the Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings booth at last week's D23 Expo - I thought I'd post them here for anyone who's interested! :goodvibes

DSC03997.jpg

DSC03987.jpg

DSC03996.jpg

DSC04514.jpg

They had a PhotoPass photographer stationed there to snap pictures of people in front of the carriage... the real-live carriage that Disney uses for actual real-live weddings. ;)

DSC04149.jpg

DSC03989.jpg

DSC03976.jpg

DSC03985.jpg

DSC03977.jpg

We saw another carriage later in our trip, and DH grabbed a shot. I've since been informed that this carriage is not Disney's but one provided by an outside vendor - for sure Cinderella would never make an illegal right-hand turn! :rotfl:

DSC04515.jpg

They had four reception decor looks on display. Only one was an official David Tutera Couture look - the other three were created by Disneyland's team, and one was developed in coordination with a bride who'll be married inside Disneyland in a few weeks.

David Tutera's Enchanted Garden Couture look (the wedding planner I spoke to agreed that it sure looks a lot more purple in the official pix on the website! :cutie:)

DSC03966.jpg

DSC04286.jpg

DSC04285.jpg

DSC04284.jpg

DSC04301.jpg

This is the one for the upcoming Disneyland wedding...

DSC03968.jpg

DSC04294.jpg

DSC04295.jpg

DSC04292.jpg

DSC04293.jpg

DSC04291.jpg

DSC04302.jpg

Awesome! Thanks Carrie! I'm so jealous you got to go to the expo, but am happy to hear all your reports (even if it does include Cinderella breaking the law!:rotfl:)!

Thanks for the pictures!! I want to join the D23 now. I love the beach theme table I wonder how much that stand cost to rent to put the sand underneath?

Half of the booth was devoted to the dresses and jewelry designed by Kirstie Kelly for Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings.

DSC03983.jpg

DSC03982.jpg

DSC03981.jpg

DSC03980.jpg

DSC03986.jpg

DSC03990.jpg

DSC03991.jpg

DSC03992.jpg

DSC03993.jpg

DSC03994.jpg

DSC03995.jpg

DSC04502.jpg

These are the Kirstie Kelly wedding gown, bridesmaids dresses, and accessories auctioned off at Saturday night's live auction:

DSC04365.jpg

DSC04362.jpg

DSC04363.jpg

DSC04366.jpg

Kirstie Kelly made an appearance at the booth on Saturday, and whaddya know - she's a Star Wars fan!

DSC04501.jpg

Apparently she's a Lurkyloo fan too! :rotfl:

DSC04504.jpg

Awesome! Thanks Carrie! I'm so jealous you got to go to the expo, but am happy to hear all your reports (even if it does include Cinderella breaking the law!:rotfl:)!

I know, right? I just noticed that! :lmao:

Thanks for the pictures!! I want to join the D23 now. I love the beach theme table I wonder how much that stand cost to rent to put the sand underneath?

I'm curious too! Also, you don't have to be a D23 member to go to the Expo, and it sounds like they'll be doing one again next year, so you may have your chance!

OK, my pix are totally huge - lemme resize them....

Thanks for posting your pics! I love te last one of you and Kirstie!:thumbsup2

I love the first "Cinderella" Kirstie Dress, and the decorations are so beautiful! Great pictures thanks for taking them and sharing them with all of us!

Cool, that table setup with the purple is actually for my wedding coming up next week! I didn't know they used it at D23, makes me super excited! (Not that I'm already not excited!)
:cool2:

Thanks for posting your pics! I love te last one of you and Kirstie!:thumbsup2

She was so friendly - she even signed autographs for people!

I love the first "Cinderella" Kirstie Dress, and the decorations are so beautiful! Great pictures thanks for taking them and sharing them with all of us!

It was fun to feel like we were reporting on something important for the DIS! :rotfl:

Cool, that table setup with the purple is actually for my wedding coming up next week! I didn't know they used it at D23, makes me super excited! (Not that I'm already not excited!)

I wondered if it belonged to someone on the DIS - congratulations on your upcoming wedding! I hope you'll come back here and share pictures with us - we just don't have enough info on Disneyland weddings around here...:thumbsup2

Thanks for all the pics Carrie! It is so awesome to see everything. I must say I do like these wedding dresses better than the first ones she came out with. I like the first on you posted the best just without the belt in the middle, then it would be perfect. :)

Was the girl in the wedding dress posing with Kristie a bride? Were they letting people try on dresses?

I love that setup. Where are you having your reception?

I wondered if it belonged to someone on the DIS - congratulations on your upcoming wedding! I hope you'll come back here and share pictures with us - we just don't have enough info on Disneyland weddings around here...:thumbsup2

Yeah I'm sure I could post some pictures after it's all said and done.

I love that setup. Where are you having your reception?

We're doing a castle wedding our reception is going to be out in front of It's A Small World, weather permitting of course (no rain please!) reception should start at about 1030pmish.

Thanks for all the pics Carrie! It is so awesome to see everything. I must say I do like these wedding dresses better than the first ones she came out with. I like the first on you posted the best just without the belt in the middle, then it would be perfect. :)

I do wonder how many of the brides who buy that dress actually wear the belt.... :)

Beautiful pics! Thanks for sharing:goodvibes.

Any time! :thumbsup2

Was the girl in the wedding dress posing with Kristie a bride? Were they letting people try on dresses?

I think she was a model. They had just had a wedding fashion show (very unfortunately scheduled to coincide with Jay Rasulo's big presentation about the theme parks :sad2:). She kinda stood around solo and posed for pix in front of the carriage.

Everything looks so amazing! Thanks for sharing all of that with us! It is great to know what else goes on with DFTW, as you often tend to get lost in your own planning.

I think she was a model. They had just had a wedding fashion show (very unfortunately scheduled to coincide with Jay Rasulo's big presentation about the theme parks :sad2:). She kinda stood around solo and posed for pix in front of the carriage.

Haha - I have to say this - that 39 year old man in the green shirt and the 24 year old GIRL in the wedding dress...that's my EX-FIANCE of four months and his gross new fiancee - ONLY FOUR MONTHS LATER after we had a wedding planned and everything...oh yeah, that was AFTER his first marriage! I'm not even sure she's DIVORCED yet from her husband. Jason's a "well known" Disney person too - that's why a) he can get these younger girls and b) why he was at the Expo. Pretty funny he's in your photos. Thanks for the laugh, Carrie!

I hope she starts a PJ here. That would crack me up!!

The new wedding stuff IS gorgeous!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter