Disney's CONTEMPORARY RESORT Information & Questions

We arrive to BLT in 13 days and CAN. NOT. WAIT. We have a split stay and going to AKL Kidani first.
Has anyone used Prime Now at BLT? We are planning on ordering food for our stay the day before so we can get a good window but wondering if we need to be there for the arrival or the front desk will hold it for us. And one more question, is there a different address for BLT vs the main building?

Thanks for all the info over the last 6 months.

Anybody know what might be going on at contemporary 2/2-2/10 that would cause no open rooms? Not even looking at the discount just rack rates show nothing! Thanks!

Edit: so I went through all the days and only February 6 has no availability. Any idea what’s happening then?

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me what mattresses they use at Contemporary? I should've looked for a mattress label when we were there!

I looked on the resort webpage but didn’t find the answer. Can anyone tell me if there are complimentary life jackets available for non-swimmers at the pools? We have a split stay and Saratoga Springs page specifies that they have them, but Contemporary and Bay Lake Towers doesn’t mention it. Trying to figure out if we need to pack puddle jumpers.

I looked on the resort webpage but didn’t find the answer. Can anyone tell me if there are complimentary life jackets available for non-swimmers at the pools? We have a split stay and Saratoga Springs page specifies that they have them, but Contemporary and Bay Lake Towers doesn’t mention it. Trying to figure out if we need to pack puddle jumpers.

Yes they offer them at both pools at the Contemporary.

Can anyone tell me what a good room request for the Garden Wing one bedroom suite access would be?
Or perhaps they are all good locations. We would like to have easy access to the pool.
Perhaps it is in the 300 pages of posts but I don't have time to read through it.
TIA

Can anyone tell me what a good room request for the Garden Wing one bedroom suite access would be?
Or perhaps they are all good locations. We would like to have easy access to the pool.
Perhaps it is in the 300 pages of posts but I don't have time to read through it.
TIA

I haven't stayed in the Garden Wing, but those buildings are right next to the pool. I would think anything in the Garden Wing would be easy access to pool.

Is there a thread on the boards where you can see the view from the rooms?

i was curious about the difference in the view from the east to the west side of the tower facing MK.

I have tried to find it already as i would be sure it already exists but i just cant seem to find it.

Thank you!

i was curious about the difference in the view from the east to the west side of the tower facing MK.

I have tried to find it already as i would be sure it already exists but i just cant seem to find it.

Thank you!

Check out page #1 of this thread. Particularly posts #5 and #6.

Thank you!

I think Touring Plans has a feature that allows you to see views (as submitted by subscribers) from each room.

Thank you!

Touring plans has a tool to see the views from rooms. Most are good, occasionally they have a view that is wrong - just use common sense and if the view doesn't make any sense check another room. I'm going to attempt to post a link, but if it doesn't work it's touringplans.com and search for resort room views or something similar. You can check views from any resort.

https://touringplans.com/hotel_maps...y]=&date=2018-10-10&rooms=true&trip_id=502348

Check out page #1 of this thread. Particularly posts #5 and #6.

Thank you, I did check but it wasn't quite what i was looking for :)

I think Touring Plans has a feature that allows you to see views (as submitted by subscribers) from each room.

Thank you! :)

Touring plans has a tool to see the views from rooms. Most are good, occasionally they have a view that is wrong - just use common sense and if the view doesn't make any sense check another room. I'm going to attempt to post a link, but if it doesn't work it's touringplans.com and search for resort room views or something similar. You can check views from any resort.

https://touringplans.com/hotel_maps...y]=&date=2018-10-10&rooms=true&trip_id=502348

Wonderful thank you so much for the help!

Thank you!

Do you mean north and south side rooms facing the MK? All of the TPV rooms are on the west side of the building... so the differences would be the northwest or southwest side. I’ve stayed on both ends and since CR isn’t that big, all views are generally the same with only slight variations.

Southwest corner. You’re more directly over the convention center building here.
IMG_6590.JPG

More towards the northwest corner. You’re more directly over the parking lot here.
IMG_2376.JPG

Sorry if I’m misinterpreting your request!

Do you mean north and south side rooms facing the MK? All of the TPV rooms are on the west side of the building... so the differences would be the northwest or southwest side. I’ve stayed on both ends and since CR isn’t that big, all views are generally the same with only slight variations.

Southwest corner. You’re more directly over the convention center building here.
View attachment 357361

More towards the northwest corner. You’re more directly over the parking lot here.
View attachment 357370

Sorry if I’m misinterpreting your request!

Perfect! That’s exactly what I wanted. Sorry if I confused the situation with the East and West directions! Thanks so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter