Disney's CONTEMPORARY RESORT Information & Questions

Thanks KOOK and mickeynut. I've been checking but it seems like it's not available. If we don't get it, it's not the end of the world. We'll just book it on our next trip :)

Just booked my first trip to CR. Been lurking around for awhile and finally snagged an AP rate for bay view tower. We r very excited!

We are booked club level for Jan 23 - 29. We got a form e-mailed to me but I have already booked all my ADRs. Should I bother to fill it out and send back? What else do they use it for?

Thanks KOOK and mickeynut. I've been checking but it seems like it's not available. If we don't get it, it's not the end of the world. We'll just book it on our next trip :)

You're welcome :goodvibes. I think you will have a great trip with or without CL and you have a great attitude that if it doesn't become available for this trip, you will try it next trip :thumbsup2.

Just booked my first trip to CR. Been lurking around for awhile and finally snagged an AP rate for bay view tower. We r very excited!

Congrats on the discount and your first CR stay :cool1:. We are hoping to try the CR next year.

We are booked club level for Jan 23 - 29. We got a form e-mailed to me but I have already booked all my ADRs. Should I bother to fill it out and send back? What else do they use it for?

I think it's a matter of personal preference. We don't stay CL every trip, but when we do, I never send the form back as I don't use IPO for any planning or ADRs. You could send it back if you want to let them know your approximate arrival time, but it's not a necessity :).

Hello all

My question is , what time are Bell services open from, cause I am looking to possibly visit Kennedy Space Centre on the day of the resort swap if I do a plit stay, but going by coach, so need to be at DTD by 8 am. So I thought of leaving the luggage at Bell Services around 7 am, and then getting a taxi there.

Does that sound okay to people?

28 hours until check in...woo hoo ! Gotta get the packing done before watching the Spurs play tonight !:thumbsup2

We received some very awesome pixie dust and I just have to share.

We were originally booked in a standard vw Atrium CL room and were upgraded to a 2 BR suite on the 14th floor and both bedrooms have king beds and there is literally 4 bathrooms!! This place is HUGE!!! DH & I are completely speechless but what a way to kick off our 29th wedding anniversary trip. Will try to post pics later.

We received some very awesome pixie dust and I just have to share. We were originally booked in a standard vw Atrium CL room and were upgraded to a 2 BR suite on the 14th floor and both bedrooms have king beds and there is literally 4 bathrooms!! This place is HUGE!!! DH & I are completely speechless but what a way to kick off our 29th wedding anniversary trip. Will try to post pics later.

Awesome!! Congrats!! Hope you guys enjoy your stay!!

We received some very awesome pixie dust and I just have to share.

We were originally booked in a standard vw Atrium CL room and were upgraded to a 2 BR suite on the 14th floor and both bedrooms have king beds and there is literally 4 bathrooms!! This place is HUGE!!! DH & I are completely speechless but what a way to kick off our 29th wedding anniversary trip. Will try to post pics later.

That is amazing!!!! So happy for you! You deserve it!!! :yay::dance3:

xjay said:
Awesome!! Congrats!! Hope you guys enjoy your stay!!

Mousemommy1 said:
That is amazing!!!! So happy for you! You deserve it!!! :yay::dance3:

Thanks..

It really is huge for just the two of us and all DH keeps saying is how he wishes our girls could see this (I think he's missing them more than he's letting on).

Hello all

My question is , what time are Bell services open from, cause I am looking to possibly visit Kennedy Space Centre on the day of the resort swap if I do a plit stay, but going by coach, so need to be at DTD by 8 am. So I thought of leaving the luggage at Bell Services around 7 am, and then getting a taxi there.

Does that sound okay to people?

You should be ok at 7 am. I'm not sure what the hours are for bell services or if someone is there all the time, but if there are certain hours, I think someone would be there by 7 am. Hopefully someone else will be able to give some insight :).

28 hours until check in...woo hoo ! Gotta get the packing done before watching the Spurs play tonight !:thumbsup2

Have a great trip :yay:.

I'm a Bulls fan who loves Tom T. and although I won't be rooting for the Spurs when they play the Bulls :laughing:, I do think the Spurs are a great team with a great coach :thumbsup2.

Here are some pics from our suite:

Nice pics, thanks for sharing :flower3:.

We received some very awesome pixie dust and I just have to share. We were originally booked in a standard vw Atrium CL room and were upgraded to a 2 BR suite on the 14th floor and both bedrooms have king beds and there is literally 4 bathrooms!! This place is HUGE!!! DH & I are completely speechless but what a way to kick off our 29th wedding anniversary trip. Will try to post pics later.
talk about an amazing trip!!!!!!!!!!!! I would have been balling like a baby!!!!!!!

talk about an amazing trip!!!!!!!!!!!! I would have been balling like a baby!!!!!!!

We literally were in shock..I do believe it was the first time I was completely speechless!

And I will admit that our good fortune has continued. We checked in to the YC CL earlier today and were booked in to a garden view CL room but were given a pool view/lagoon view, King bed room. While no suite, the room is very nice, very clean and the view is amazing!! As if all this wasn't enough, no sooner we got settled into the YC room, we were surprised with a delivery of balloons and chocolates along with a signed card from Mickey & Minnie. I have now been officially spoiled on this trip :).

Have a great trip :yay:.

I'm a Bulls fan who loves Tom T. and although I won't be rooting for the Spurs when they play the Bulls :laughing:, I do think the Spurs are a great team with a great coach :thumbsup2.:.

And my Spurs lost....in overtime....:furious: and now at BLT and got a less than desirable one bedroom....7421...a very obstructed lake view on the 4th floor !:(

My specific request was a low number on the outside .....so much for stating request. Hope others have better luck !

We literally were in shock..I do believe it was the first time I was completely speechless! And I will admit that our good fortune has continued. We checked in to the YC CL earlier today and were booked in to a garden view CL room but were given a pool view/lagoon view, King bed room. While no suite, the room is very nice, very clean and the view is amazing!! As if all this wasn't enough, no sooner we got settled into the YC room, we were surprised with a delivery of balloons and chocolates along with a signed card from Mickey & Minnie. I have now been officially spoiled on this trip :).
oh my word!!!!!!!! This is no doubt the trip of a life time!!!!!

Ok, so I Guess I missed this somehow-and we leave in 3 days!!!!
The splash area is closed???
We switched from WL to CR because of the pool construction.
My son is going to be so disappointed.
Do they allow you to bring your own "life jackets" we have a puddle jumper that he will feel more comfortable wearing if there won't be a splash pad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!