Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I think touring plans shows 5 GV CL. The two kings you mentioned and then there are 3 others—assuming those are 2Q if touring plans is accurate.

Well, Jim and I leave in the morning for our 11 day trip! We will start at the Beach Club club level with my son and his family. Piper has her cheer competition on the weekend, they come Thursday. On Monday we will switch over to the Boardwalk, bringing my grandson with us due to the restrictions of only 4 in a room at the BC. My son and his family leaves on Tuesday and Jim and I stay until Sunday! We will celebrate our anniversary on Saturday. This is our longest trip, but I wasn’t going to go home for a couple days and come back.
We cannot wait to try 2 club levels in one trip and have several days to relax between park visits!

That’s what I’m seeing on touring plans. Two king and 3 queen rooms. Hoping the queen rooms have daybeds. There’s a review from 2016 that says there is one but that could obviously have changed. I guess we will find out! Thanks for all the input guys!

Anyone currently there that can post what the club hours are please?
Usually (at all CL's):
Just coffee 6:30am (coffee out until 10pm)
Breakfast: 7am - 10:30am
snacks 11:30-4pm
Appetizers 5-7pm
Dessert 8-10pm (though often CM's finish cleaning at 10pm, best to arrive by 9:45pm.)

Or close to the above hours. (Haven't stayed at Poly recently to verify.)

Whole fruit/soft drinks may be available after hours, but some CL's lock the doors. Others have drinks in a drink cooler that can be accessed overnight, but they do not restock after 10pm.

We are here at the Beach Club and are in a standard room overlooking the bus stop. It is fine since we won’t be on the balcony much this part of the trip. Check in was fine. Christopher checked us in and we then took a walk around until our room was ready. Got the text about 2:40. Looking forward to apps tonight and early bed to get us going in the morning. Oh, Donald, Goofy and Pluto made an appearance out back on the walkway.

Attachments

• 41634256-BBB3-4AAD-AF87-99A880A3D806.jpeg
    41634256-BBB3-4AAD-AF87-99A880A3D806.jpeg
    95.1 KB · Views: 6
  • D85505BA-2CCB-46E1-90D5-C96ABF29CEC2.jpeg
    D85505BA-2CCB-46E1-90D5-C96ABF29CEC2.jpeg
    104.9 KB · Views: 6
We are here at the Beach Club and are in a standard room overlooking the bus stop. It is fine since we won’t be on the balcony much this part of the trip. Check in was fine. Christopher checked us in and we then took a walk around until our room was ready. Got the text about 2:40. Looking forward to apps tonight and early bed to get us going in the morning. Oh, Donald, Goofy and Pluto made an appearance out back on the walkway.
I hope you have a wonderful time and happy anniversary. :)

Dd and I both got bumped from our BWI cl stay 4/28. Apparently they are not ready yet for new arrivals with remodel.

Offered DD for her Bach AKL VP suite. Hard no for her. It’s too far away from everything for a bunch of girls. They did not have many options. Finally settled for 2 connecting rooms STD Atrium CL at CR. They moved my single room there as well.

DD’s fav resort is CR but booked a 2 bedroom suite because the 7 girls wanted to be together and have space to do so. So they had the space of 3 rooms but now only 2. Good side is they have 6 sleeping spaces now at least.

Very disappointing. Girls booked last year at 499 mark and moved from BC to bwi when dates became available.

(double post:I put on bwi thread as well.)

back tuesday from 7 nts at BWI room 4229 as requested and should get that room for our May trip as well; also first time with an ECV; Lene's BWI staff were fantastic; only downside was Lorenzo was on vacay until our last day; Gold for ECV was great; i was able to spend 6-7 hours during the day in the parks as opposed to the 1-2 hours lately and then a day or 2 in bed; no bed days this trip; Gold ECV will be way to go from now on; had the Prime Maxima 500 lber(im nowhere near that but the seat was wonderful); had maybe 4 brekkies in CL, 4 lunches, and 2 dinners; the rest were out in table service restaurants, mostly characters if possible; spending time with the characters again really got me out of my funk; can't wait for Mother's Day week in May with some new restaurants opening like Woodys BBQ; DD and SIL came down 5 days into our trip and we spent the last few days with them in parks and meals; they can still do 12+ hours in the parks - good for them; i know some people feel that the magic isn't like it used to be at WDW and i can agree a little bit but there is plenty still there and hopefully more will be returning now with Iger back;

Dd and I both got bumped from our BWI cl stay 4/28. Apparently they are not ready yet for new arrivals with remodel.

Offered DD for her Bach AKL VP suite. Hard no for her. It’s too far away from everything for a bunch of girls. They did not have many options. Finally settled for 2 connecting rooms STD Atrium CL at CR. They moved my single room there as well.

DD’s fav resort is CR but booked a 2 bedroom suite because the 7 girls wanted to be together and have space to do so. So they had the space of 3 rooms but now only 2. Good side is they have 6 sleeping spaces now at least.

Very disappointing. Girls booked last year at 499 mark and moved from BC to bwi when dates became available.

I’m very sorry to hear that. We have a 5/12 check-in to a BWI 2 bedroom, but didn’t hear anything (yet).

I’m sure they will still have a great time, but I’m very disappointed for all of you. :sad1:

Such a bummer for her
it’s so very close to the remodel time frame I’m not terribly surprised
what they should have done was be more conservative on how long they expected to be closed and blocked off an extra week. Sure they’d have to fill rooms more last minute but you know they could
having to move guests is worse option

back tuesday from 7 nts at BWI room 4229 as requested and should get that room for our May trip as well; also first time with an ECV; Lene's BWI staff were fantastic; only downside was Lorenzo was on vacay until our last day; Gold for ECV was great; i was able to spend 6-7 hours during the day in the parks as opposed to the 1-2 hours lately and then a day or 2 in bed; no bed days this trip; Gold ECV will be way to go from now on; had the Prime Maxima 500 lber(im nowhere near that but the seat was wonderful); had maybe 4 brekkies in CL, 4 lunches, and 2 dinners; the rest were out in table service restaurants, mostly characters if possible; spending time with the characters again really got me out of my funk; can't wait for Mother's Day week in May with some new restaurants opening like Woodys BBQ; DD and SIL came down 5 days into our trip and we spent the last few days with them in parks and meals; they can still do 12+ hours in the parks - good for them; i know some people feel that the magic isn't like it used to be at WDW and i can agree a little bit but there is plenty still there and hopefully more will be returning now with Iger back;
great report
I used gold when I had to use an ecv when we hit up Disney 10 days post knee replacement (the things we do for grandkids when they ask to go to Disney on Christmas)
my one and only time to use one but it went well. Great equipment and easy pick up process

@trishadono, I’m so sorry to hear this. How very disappointed your DD must be. Especially after planning for so long. I hope this is the only glitch that happens with the wedding. 🤞🏻

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter