Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

They really can’t help much with that. They’ll book things for you, but they see the same things you’ll see for availability. You’re better off signing up a reservation finder to get a text if someone drops it. I use touring plans
Thank you! I signed up for one already, I just wasn’t sure if they had extra pixie dust on their computers. I'll keep my fingers crossed!

Thank you! I signed up for one already, I just wasn’t sure if they had extra pixie dust on their computers. I'll keep my fingers crossed!

Yeah, it’s tempting to think paying for CL will get access to Vegas-like concierge services with better access to reservations and such, but for better or worse that’s not the way CL really works at Disney.

Enjoy your Starcruiser voyage - literally the best Disney money I’ve ever spent, hands down, in my humble opinion.

Yeah, it’s tempting to think paying for CL will get access to Vegas-like concierge services with better access to reservations and such, but for better or worse that’s not the way CL really works at Disney.

Enjoy your Starcruiser voyage - literally the best Disney money I’ve ever spent, hands down, in my humble opinion.
Thank you so much! We’re very excited!

Since the thread is languishing on page 2, I thought I’d revive it with a really dumb, specific question…. On pics of YC/BC CL I have noticed that on the days they serve the “seasonal egg casserole,” BC CL seems to have regular plain scrambled eggs next to it, but I’ve never seen the regular eggs in YC CL pics…. Anyone see them at YC?

Since the thread is languishing on page 2, I thought I’d revive it with a really dumb, specific question…. On pics of YC/BC CL I have noticed that on the days they serve the “seasonal egg casserole,” BC CL seems to have regular plain scrambled eggs next to it, but I’ve never seen the regular eggs in YC CL pics…. Anyone see them at YC?

I don’t eat eggs, but in my stays last May, September & 10 days ago, I don’t remember seeing plain scrambled eggs. It’s always been something like a frittata, quiche or the seasonal scramble.

I don’t eat eggs, but in my stays last May, September & 10 days ago, I don’t remember seeing plain scrambled eggs. It’s always been something like a frittata, quiche or the seasonal scramble.
I was at the YC CL in December for 11 days. There was a small frittata with ham, goat cheese, also scrambled eggs with spinach and goat cheese and one other dish are on a 3 day rotation. None of the egg dishes were plain. All good. Everyday there were hard boiled eggs.

Thanks. Wonder why all the BC pics have them? I’d prefer regular eggs. 😔

I was at the YC CL in December for 11 days. There was a small frittata with ham, goat cheese, also scrambled eggs with spinach and goat cheese and one other dish are on a 3 day rotation. None of the egg dishes were plain. All good. Everyday there were hard boiled eggs.
Thanks.

If you ask the concierge at the YC CL they will make them for you.
Really? Do you think they would? I’d hate to be an inconvenience. I have no allergies—just an intense dislike of some of the scramble ingredients.

Last edited:
Really? Do you think would? I’d hate to be an inconvenience. I have no allergies—just an intense dislike of some of the scramble ingredients.
I have asked for the dumbed down version of foods and always been accommodated. I don’t like a lot of sauces…. At poly 12/31 I asked for just the veggie under the dish and he gave me like 10 servings worth 😂

Honestly they prefer to make the guest happy and if they can they will.

Really? Do you think would? I’d hate to be an inconvenience. I have no allergies—just an intense dislike of some of the scramble ingredients.
When I was there I saw this happen with the chef making special items for different people. I am pretty sure they will. CM’s were bending over backwards to help us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter