Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

YC breakfast:

4EEDDD18-2232-4772-906E-5CC091768FB8.jpeg758DBE00-5BD0-47FB-B401-890220FDF4BF.jpeg18825AB5-C8DB-46FE-A0DF-26F1FD5201B9.jpeg

Seasonal egg scramble; hot oatmeal; hard boiled eggs; cold ham; hot chicken sausage & hot cinnamon rolls. Same cut fruit: pineapple, grapes & strawberry/ blueberry mix. Same bread options: plain & wheat bread; plain croissants; plain bagels & wheat English muffins. Cold cereals are corn flakes, fruit loops & Rice Krispies. There are the individual yogurt cups & all the usual condiments/ accompaniments for everything. There are apple juice boxes in the fridges & OJ & POG juice in the large containers.

And just a note about those new plates, 1 slice of bread fills the plate. DH didn’t have room to put both halves of his bagel down.

This morning there was hard boiled eggs, crepe with strawberries & whipped cream for topping, individual plain & strawberry yogurt cups; hot meat was ham; cold meat was deli roast beef I think with sliced cheese; mini lemon poppyseed muffins; banana bread; apple puff pastry; white & wheat bread; plain bagels; wheat English muffin & croissants. The cut fruit was pineapple; grapes & a mix of strawberries & blueberries. There was a hot egg dish, but I’m sorry I don’t eat those kinds of dishes so don’t remember what it was. Also 3 cold cereals.. corn flakes, fruit loops & ?. Plus rice Chex in individual packages. There are toppings for the oatmeal & bagels.

And the ice cream freezer has been well stocked. Although I heard a CM mention they wouldn’t be refilling it tonight because it’s going to be defrosted.

The afternoon snacks were the packages kettle chips, gold fish & animal crackers; cheese, crackers; crudite with dip & sugar & chocolate chip cookies. I know I’m forgetting a few things, sorry.

These are the candy jars outside the lounge (mints, star bursts, life savers).

View attachment 735045

We had hot fudge sundaes from B & C take out window so didn’t look at the desserts.
Wow! That sounds WAY better than what Contemporary is offering these days! (or at least of our most recent stay)

To us, it felt like CR was skimping. We had a great stay at YC just after it reopened, and the food was excellent. Glad to hear a positive report.

( Being offered blueberries, grapes and strawberries would make our morning!)

Funny you mentioned this, I'm currently in the room directly below the prep room and even down here it is so loud! Definitely did not appreciate the noises at 6:20 this morning after being at after hours last night!
We were in a room on the fourth floor directly under the club lounge last October. It was under the table area of the lounge and tended to be noisiest during clean up at night.

No pictures, but last night’s evening apps at YC were pulled pork sliders ; braised short ribs & mashed potato small plates & chicken nuggets. We had a dinner ADR so I just peeked in & didn’t see all the salads.

Breakfast crowd was crazy this morning. Hot options were oatmeal; cheese & egg frittata; silver dollar pancakes & regular sausage. Usual breads for toasting & cereals. There were also mini blueberry muffins, guava turnovers & apple bread. Same cut fruits as well. We must have hit the lounge just at the peek of the rush. Every table was full, including the ones outside, even tho temp was in the 50s. Silverware was almost gone & the food bowls were low. A family moved just as we were looking around so we did get a table. Within about 10 minutes more people were leaving than arriving so space opened up a lot & staff got to refill all the foods & got tables cleared quickly.

Yesterday’s apps @ YC
Baked salmon
397D84AA-683C-48B1-9B7C-C9CD7BCFECA0.jpeg
Quinoa salad & mixed olives
B22F860E-6085-4F94-BD17-631473AC2F8F.jpeg
Mini hot dogs with condiments
2AB5BEE7-EC46-4729-96CE-A9F938C301C8.jpeg
Chicken tacos
094DBC13-A659-4688-A06F-FDDB4BB4707E.jpeg
Crudite
1C8BC0A1-EA8C-476E-8875-DA2F202FE127.jpeg

There were all the usual dips, hummus, cheese, breads & crackers plus cold roast beef.

Desserts were mini cheesecake, mini raspberry cheesecake, gluten free brownies, a macaroon & a chocolate cream puff.

8EBE9C35-C4C7-4DB0-A273-91E6D010CE14.jpeg

We’re checking out soon, heading to Cape May breakfast before we go.

Yesterday’s apps @ YC
Baked salmon
View attachment 735589
Quinoa salad & mixed olives
View attachment 735590
Mini hot dogs with condiments
View attachment 735591
Chicken tacos
View attachment 735592
Crudite
View attachment 735593

There were all the usual dips, hummus, cheese, breads & crackers plus cold roast beef.

Desserts were mini cheesecake, mini raspberry cheesecake, gluten free brownies, a macaroon & a chocolate cream puff.

View attachment 735594

We’re checking out soon, heading to Cape May breakfast before we go.
Thanks for the pics. I’d love your review of the Cape May breakfast buffet.
Safe travels home. 😀

We just returned from a 4 night stay at BWI CL. Everything went very well. We had room 4229, which is the first one on the left when you pass the lounge area. It was very quiet. The Boardwalk view was great in the mornings and evenings. We booked a deluxe since a Disney Visa discount made it less expensive than a standard. In the future, I would look for a discount on a standard room because the deluxe was huge for the two of us. Two TVs, two phones, sofa bed (uncomfortable as a sofa and probably not much better as a bed).
When you get off of the elevators, the hallway to the left was blocked off for the remodeling. We were far removed form that area and there was little noise. When outside at a quiet pool, you would occasionally hear some material or debris being moved around. No worse than the landscaping noise you sometimes hear.
The staff was great. Friendly and ready to answer questions. We look forward to a future visit.

We just returned from a 4 night stay at BWI CL. Everything went very well. We had room 4229, which is the first one on the left when you pass the lounge area. It was very quiet. The Boardwalk view was great in the mornings and evenings. We booked a deluxe since a Disney Visa discount made it less expensive than a standard. In the future, I would look for a discount on a standard room because the deluxe was huge for the two of us. Two TVs, two phones, sofa bed (uncomfortable as a sofa and probably not much better as a bed).
When you get off of the elevators, the hallway to the left was blocked off for the remodeling. We were far removed form that area and there was little noise. When outside at a quiet pool, you would occasionally hear some material or debris being moved around. No worse than the landscaping noise you sometimes hear.
The staff was great. Friendly and ready to answer questions. We look forward to a future visit.
I’m thinking about booking the boardwalk club level deluxe for my mother and I as a treat in October. It’s just the two of us, but I like the idea of more room, and I think she deserves it. I’m trying to decide which of the rooms to request, knowing nothing is a guarantee. Being on that side of the club, was there any noticeable noise from construction at the old ESPN area? That was one of my concerns with being on the far side of the club. Thanks!

Thanks for the pics. I’d love your review of the Cape May breakfast buffet.
Safe travels home. 😀

Unfortunately we’re not big eaters, so didn’t try a lot. But what I remember::
Cut fruit: strawberries, grapes, pineapple. Yogurt cups with add ins. Mickey waffles, French toast & chocolate chip pancakes, sausage, bacon, breakfast potatoes. There are fresh made crepes with chocolate drizzle, berry & whipped cream toppings. There was some kind of hash; tex/ mex peppers mix (I don’t eat that kind of stuff, sorry) & scrambled eggs. They brought a few caramel rolls with vanilla drizzle to the table. And of course, the omelette station. I know I’m forgetting several things. Everything was fresh & very good. Daisy, Donald, Goofy & Minnie came to the table, back to pre pandemic procedures with pictures & hugs.

BTW, I checked breakfast in the lounge before we went to Cape May. The hot options were cinnamon rolls, chicken sausage & seasonal egg scramble.

Our Garden Club room was 5198. It’s a king bed, shower only & no connecting room door. Down the first hall & down the short hall on the right. Very little hall traffic. Two minor noise issues in that there is a storage room on the other side of the wall behind the bed. There were a few huge bang/ crash type noises like carts being smashed around or something. Happened during the day, did not bother us, just startled us. And at night we noticed the mechanical whirring. Must be something on the roof I think. It was noticeable but did not disrupt our sleep at all. Once I was used to it it was kind of like white noise. Looking to the left & straight view. I think it was a great room.

9CCB4A80-7207-402E-8293-DC37C6729DD8.jpeg2608AE2B-599A-417E-B1E6-BA6C5D340380.jpeg

We saw Hyacinth several days but didn’t recognize most of the other CMs. We don’t need much from them, but everyone was friendly, offering smiles, welcomes & have a magical day greetings. Except for the one morning, there was always room in the lounge. The food was kept replenished & tables were cleared quickly. There were plenty of CMs everywhere this trip, both in the resort & parks. Weather was variable, some 60s, 70s & 1 80°day. Wish I would have picked next week to be here…. Temps in 80s all week. And gonna be coldest week this winter at home! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️. Rotten timing, lol!

Last edited:
Unfortunately we’re not big eaters, so didn’t try a lot. But what I remember::
Cut fruit: strawberries, grapes, pineapple. Yogurt cups with add ins. Mickey waffles, French toast & chocolate chip pancakes, sausage, bacon, breakfast potatoes. There are fresh made crepes with chocolate drizzle, berry & whipped cream toppings. There was some kind of hash; tex/ mex peppers mix (I don’t eat that kind of stuff, sorry) & scrambled eggs. They brought a few caramel rolls with vanilla drizzle to the table. And of course, the omelette station. I know I’m forgetting several things. Everything was fresh & very good. Daisy, Donald, Goofy & Minnie came to the table, back to pre pandemic procedures with pictures & hugs.

BTW, I checked breakfast in the lounge before we went to Cape May. The hot options were cinnamon rolls, chicken sausage & seasonal egg scramble.
Thanks so much. Sounds good.

Hope you had a great trip.

racheva, there was no activity at all at the ESPN site We commented that it'll never be finished if they don't do any work!. There is just the steel skeleton at this time.
The deluxe rooms are basically "stretched" versions of the standard rooms. I think that there are only 5 deluxes on the 4th floor and 5 on the 3rd. If you want to be on the floor with the lounge (4th) request a room there. Touring Plans (if you subscribe) shows all room locations and views. You can request a room through them. Also, when you get a call from the CL staff, you can request a room. When you check in, if you room isn't ready, state your preference again.

racheva, there was no activity at all at the ESPN site We commented that it'll never be finished if they don't do any work!. There is just the steel skeleton at this time.
The deluxe rooms are basically "stretched" versions of the standard rooms. I think that there are only 5 deluxes on the 4th floor and 5 on the 3rd. If you want to be on the floor with the lounge (4th) request a room there. Touring Plans (if you subscribe) shows all room locations and views. You can request a room through them. Also, when you get a call from the CL staff, you can request a room. When you check in, if you room isn't ready, state your preference again.

Yes, I must’ve looked at the room views on touring plans a million times! I’ve used them previously to make room requests. Right now, I can’t decide between the 3rd and 4th floors because the 3rd floor appears to have bigger balconies, and I know that we will probably won’t use the club as much as some, so it’s not a deal breaker to be a floor below. But then the 4th floor is higher up, which sounds nicer for sitting out on the balcony. Real problems to have, I know!

Interesting to hear about the ESPN site. Since I’m planning on being there in October, it may already be done, or maybe not considering what you have observed! Thanks for all the info.

Thanks for this. Sounds like the room refurb has started in some areas?

Last edited:
Thanks for this. Sounds like the room refurb has started in some areas?
Yes, the wing of the Inn to the left of the elevators is closed off. The reception desk is partially walled off in the center. The bathroom between the lobby and elevators was closed also. Sounds like a lot of disruption and noise, but it's really not. You will see a worker or two moving about here and there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter