Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I am thinking of booking an 8 night stay at swan and dolphin using certificates and points. I would be using 3 certificates one in my wife's name and than points for stay 5 days pay for 4. Is there anything I should be aware of as I not sure how many different bookings this will be with the different payment styles. I just want make I set it up best so they can link together for the reservation and to use genie potentially and the extra late night hours. Thank you in advance for any tips.

We did our first club level stay before Thanksgiving at Beach Club. I was so overwhelmed I forgot to take pics, but they mirror the pics above (BC seems popular!). The food was great, the drinks were tasty and the service was simply amazing. Now I'm hooked and can't find a CL for our next trip!

I am thinking of booking an 8 night stay at swan and dolphin using certificates and points. I would be using 3 certificates one in my wife's name and than points for stay 5 days pay for 4. Is there anything I should be aware of as I not sure how many different bookings this will be with the different payment styles. I just want make I set it up best so they can link together for the reservation and to use genie potentially and the extra late night hours. Thank you in advance for any tips.
I would ask this on the Swan and Dolphin thread.

Has anyone ever had luck upgrading to CL at check in?
Last year we were supposed to stay at YC CL, and I had to reschedule twice due to family illness, which was extra disappointing because we had big celebrations. The last time I moved dates, YC was no longer available and we had to switch to a different resort (POR). We had a great time but I'd like to stay as planned last year. Fast forward to now, we have YC reservations but CL wasn't available. What are the chances a room would be available when we arrive? I would call and talk to CM on the phone, but after all the calling I had to do last year I don't think I'm ready for a 2 hour phone hold again 😆

Last year we were supposed to stay at YC CL, and I had to reschedule twice due to family illness, which was extra disappointing because we had big celebrations. The last time I moved dates, YC was no longer available and we had to switch to a different resort (POR). We had a great time but I'd like to stay as planned last year. Fast forward to now, we have YC reservations but CL wasn't available. What are the chances a room would be available when we arrive? I would call and talk to CM on the phone, but after all the calling I had to do last year I don't think I'm ready for a 2 hour phone hold again 😆
Yes, we have upgraded twice to CL upon check-in. It has been my experience that they typically hold a room or two on the CL for a “just in case” scenario. However, I say this: the longer your stay the less likely the upgrade will be available. Each time we had a split stay and our CL upgrade was only for 3 nights.

Try to use the cast member chat in the My Experience App. I contacted them the other day and they responded within 5 minutes. Also can you send a email to Disney Signature Services. I don’t know if they will respond to you since your not CL yet but it’s worth a try. Disney.signature.services@disneyworld.com

Hi, experts - regarding Tower Club rooms at CR, seems like standard rooms are all (?) accessible? Is this the case for king bed rooms as well? Thanks!

Hi, experts - regarding Tower Club rooms at CR, seems like standard rooms are all (?) accessible? Is this the case for king bed rooms as well? Thanks!

The two “Standard Room - King - Club Level” rooms aren’t accessible… or at least they don’t have overly obvious accessible features. It is my understanding that at least one (and maybe more?) of the “Standard Room - Club Level” rooms which are the few 2Q rooms on the Tower Club floor (which are now bookable online BTW, a recent change) are accessible, although I have not personally stayed in those rooms. We’ve seen very few/no reports from those rooms over time, so not a ton of info unless I’m forgetting something. HTH.

The two “Standard Room - King - Club Level” rooms aren’t accessible… or at least they don’t have overly obvious accessible features. It is my understanding that at least one (and maybe more?) of the “Standard Room - Club Level” rooms which are the few 2Q rooms on the Tower Club floor (which are now bookable online BTW, a recent change) are accessible, although I have not personally stayed in those rooms. We’ve seen very few/no reports from those rooms over time, so not a ton of info unless I’m forgetting something. HTH.
Thank you!! This was what I needed.

So this is here: my sister’s upgrade a week and a half ago was to a standard room - club level, room 4915, and it was tpv, accessible with a roll-in shower. I was in and out in a second so couldn’t snap pictures, but everything I’ve seen online post-remodel when I search for these rooms (admittedly it may all have been the same room) was similar to hers.

Thank you!! This was what I needed.

So this is here: my sister’s upgrade a week and a half ago was to a standard room - club level, room 4915, and it was tpv, accessible with a roll-in shower. I was in and out in a second so couldn’t snap pictures, but everything I’ve seen online post-remodel when I search for these rooms (admittedly it may all have been the same room) was similar to hers.

Interesting - thank you! Yeah, that’s the one I’ve been told is accessible, so that makes sense. I was once told they try not to put people in that room given that some find the accessible attributes unfavorable, but take that with a grain of salt as it could just be CM chit chat kind of talk.

I was in an accessible 1BR recently - I’m definitely glad those rooms exist for those that need them, but wouldn’t be my first choice (if I had a choice!).

Interesting - thank you! Yeah, that’s the one I’ve been told is accessible, so that makes sense. I was once told they try not to put people in that room given that some find the accessible attributes unfavorable, but take that with a grain of salt as it could just be CM chit chat kind of talk.

I was in an accessible 1BR recently - I’m definitely glad those rooms exist for those that need them, but wouldn’t be my first choice (if I had a choice!).
She got a big upgrade - from a garden wing standard view - but was not a fan of the shower. But Tower Club is spectacular! I’m glad those features exist should I or a loved one need them, but I have to admit, having a roll-in shower is not my favorite at present.

At any rate, the king room was available for my night in Jan for quite a bit less than RPC. After experiencing Tower Club, I booked that room in case DH comes with for AH (he may come if my mom can’t). Or even as a backup with Mom. It has a pullout, after all.

She got a big upgrade - from a garden wing standard view - but was not a fan of the shower. But Tower Club is spectacular! I’m glad those features exist should I or a loved one need them, but I have to admit, having a roll-in shower is not my favorite at present.

At any rate, the king room was available for my night in Jan for quite a bit less than RPC. After experiencing Tower Club, I booked that room in case DH comes with for AH (he may come if my mom can’t). Or even as a backup with Mom. It has a pullout, after all.

Hope this doesn’t totally bust your plans, but the Tower Club King rooms don’t have a couch/pull-out… it’s only the King bed for sleeping.

But yeah, we all have our favorites/preferences, but I’d personally choose Tower over RPC most days. :-)

If you stick with CR, I’d recommend requesting 4911. 4911 is closest to the lounge so you may get some lounge hallway noise, but 4912 has two connecting doors and the bathroom layout is a little different. Splitting hairs here and I wouldn’t overthink whatever room you get, but I like 4911 a bit better.

Hope this doesn’t totally bust your plans, but the Tower Club King rooms don’t have a couch/pull-out… it’s only the King bed for sleeping.

But yeah, we all have our favorites/preferences, but I’d personally choose Tower over RPC most days. :-)

If you stick with CR, I’d recommend requesting 4911. 4911 is closest to the lounge so you may get some lounge hallway noise, but 4912 has two connecting doors and the bathroom layout is a little different. Splitting hairs here and I wouldn’t overthink whatever room you get, but I like 4911 a bit better.
Again, so helpful! DH, CR - Mom, RPC! Thanks:).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter