Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Pl

Thanks for checking in and glad things are pretty normal. Curious if it was noisy at all overnight? Winds howling and such?

Tron look good? :-)

Sorry for all the Qs.

Very noisy last night with the wind. The sliding doors don’t seem to be completely able to be locked tight enough to not keep making noise.

All of MK looks ok from what can be seen from the lounge!

BC std Cl popped up for my split stay in Nov. For the life of me I can only remember that it has simian food etc as YC but can’t seem to find any recent reviews.

Anyone get the chance to stay there this year? It’s about $250 a night more. Trying to decide the worth it factor……

BC std Cl popped up for my split stay in Nov. For the life of me I can only remember that it has simian food etc as YC but can’t seem to find any recent reviews.

Anyone get the chance to stay there this year? It’s about $250 a night more. Trying to decide the worth it factor……
We stayed at BC CL the first week of August. I posted some photos from there in this thread…not sure what page they’re on…

We had a good experience, is there anything in particular you want to know? I believe the food is the same as at YC.

We stayed at BC CL the first week of August. I posted some photos from there in this thread…not sure what page they’re on…

We had a good experience, is there anything in particular you want to know? I believe the food is the same as at YC.
Oh I’ll go back . I started to go back then got overwhelmed lol. August isn’t too bad.

I’ll be back with q’s if needed .Thx for pointing me in right direction.

I'm glad everyone who was impacted by the storm is safe. If anyone remembers our saga of postponing our Poly CL trip a million times, September was a bust as well. My gf's father began undergoing chemo when we would have been in FL and we did not feel comfortable being so far away from Canada. We had a staycation here in NY instead. Probably for the best because my gf had not traveled since before the start of the pandemic and I don't think she was quite ready yet. Work was a nightmare for quite a while as well, which is why I really wasn't posting. Fortunately I got another promotion and things are much calmer now on my new team. Dad is doing quite well too with his treatments. We are now hoping to go at the end of May for my birthday but I let my AP slip away in all the stress. :( So I am futilely waiting for any news on that, but not hopeful. We still want to experience Poly CL even with the construction happening at the resort.

When do we ever consider "worth" where club level is concerned??? :rotfl: Well, ok, maybe I think about it...but the temptation is great when the prices drop!!

When do we ever consider "worth" where club level is concerned??? :rotfl: Well, ok, maybe I think about it...but the temptation is great when the prices drop!!
I don’t consider worth comparing CL with standard rooms. To me it’s convenience. What are the differences and will it effect what I want or do. For example, can I walk down the hall to get breakfast, coffee, snacks, light dinner, beer and wine, desert or walk out in my standard room and purchase those items. Or cut down on TS restaurants and use light dinner at CL as a substitute. It’s not price but convenience.

We’re planning a trip for next summer, July 30-Aug 5. My son wanted to stay at CR, but their CL is sold out. Our 2nd choice, YC, has availability, so we’re going with that. But any idea why CR is sold out already? That’s not a “special” week or anything. We went the same week this year and actually considered switching to CR (from BC) about 3 months out…there was a discount available! Just looking for any insight.

We’re planning a trip for next summer, July 30-Aug 5. My son wanted to stay at CR, but their CL is sold out. Our 2nd choice, YC, has availability, so we’re going with that. But any idea why CR is sold out already? That’s not a “special” week or anything. We went the same week this year and actually considered switching to CR (from BC) about 3 months out…there was a discount available! Just looking for any insight.

It’s not just that week. I was looking for July 4th a few weeks ago, no CL rooms at CR that week. Figured, OK, it’s a big holiday. But there are rooms at Poly CL. After I read your post, I went back & did some sleuthing. There are no CL rooms available at CR or GF all summer. From May 14th until September 3rd. Nothing. A one night stay May 12-13 shows almost every CL room type at both resorts. Add May 14 & not 1 room. Everything opens back up on September 3rd. Random CL suites at Sugar Loaf do show up tho.

I’m guessing the RPC remodel will be happening sometime between middle of May & beginning of September. Possibly CR CL rooms are being held to move guests who already have RPC booked. If that’s what’s going on, CR CL may open back up once plans are set & any GF guests moved. That’s my theory anyway.

edit to add: Poly CL does show availability all summer, including July 4th week.

Last edited:
It’s not just that week. I was looking for July 4th a few weeks ago, no CL rooms at CR that week. Figured, OK, it’s a big holiday. But there are rooms at Poly CL. After I read your post, I went back & did some sleuthing. There are no CL rooms available at CR or GF all summer. From May 14th until September 3rd. Nothing. A one night stay May 12-13 shows almost every CL room type at both resorts. Add May 14 & not 1 room. Everything opens back up on September 3rd. Random CL suites at Sugar Loaf do show up tho.

I’m guessing the RPC remodel will be happening sometime between middle of May & beginning of September. Possibly CR CL rooms are being held to move guests who already have RPC booked. If that’s what’s going on, CR CL may open back up once plans are set & any GF guests moved. That’s my theory anyway.

edit to add: Poly CL does show availability all summer, including July 4th week.
Sounds about right.

Dd got to book her Bach party at bwi afterall. The 2 bedroom suite didn’t have availability for months but I kept checking. It opened up 4/28. They were 4/27-30. I said move it ! 4/28-5/1 and get a brand new suite? Priceless.

Oh well look at you with that great detective work! It didn’t even occur to me to check other dates.

I like your theory. Hopefully it’ll open back up!

This is good to know, we were considering a Poly CL/RPC split around Memorial Day but it looks like Disney made the decision for us.

YC or BC Club Level. We really wanted Wilderness Lodge CL, but cannot justify the price and we get a decent military discount at YC and BC. I know how the resorts compare and we have stayed at BC CL in the past, but I wanted to hear from the group about how the CLs compare. It will be for a week in December. Thank you!!

YC or BC Club Level. We really wanted Wilderness Lodge CL, but cannot justify the price and we get a decent military discount at YC and BC. I know how the resorts compare and we have stayed at BC CL in the past, but I wanted to hear from the group about how the CLs compare. It will be for a week in December. Thank you!!
Well if I have a say, YC rooms are in better condition than BC. There were redone is few years ago.
I will also be there in December for 10 days, CL WV.
Balconies are full, rather than small ones at BC. My last stay in 2019, I was able to see Epcot fireworks from my balcony drinking wine or beer with a nice cheese and cracker plate.
The room floors are carpet less which is a nice touch.
Food is basically the same.
I find YC a bit quieter and CM are helpful in both CL’s.
So both Clubs are decent but I prefer the YC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter