Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Has anyone seen recent (post-reno) videos/pics/reviews of the honeymoon suite at Poly? And does anyone have any updates on the Tonga room service situation?
The room service is not happening because poly does not currently have room service at all. I am sad lol. I finally booked in Tonga and no Tonga toast will be delivered to the room.

I had the 1 bedroom suite and the honeymoon booked for the same night. I looked around but can not remember where I found the pix.
Facebook tikiman has lots plus check poly page here and this thread as well.

Has anyone seen recent (post-reno) videos/pics/reviews of the honeymoon suite at Poly? And does anyone have any updates on the Tonga room service situation?

FWIW, I noticed Disney recently actually finally updated the rooms pics for that room online. There aren’t a ton of pics, but at least there are some.

It’s funny, we were staying there right after reopening and we saw the camera crews setting up. We all got locked outside the Tonga longhouse together at one point and we had a nice chat. Over a year later the photos (assuming they are in fact the ones taken that day, of course it could have been for anything) are finally online. 😂

We just had a wonderful stay at bwi cl. The food was very good but in my opinion, the food at the YC was better last time we did club level. One question though are all the club levels roaring same menu every 3 days?

We stayed at YC earlier this month and while the staff were absolutely amazing, the food rotations were very disappointing. We were there for 6 nights and they had the same menu for 3 of them. We hadn't been since 2019 and were surprised at many of the cuts they made. The food offerings were no where near as good as they were pre-covid. We did love being back at CL and still had a wonderful time, but will hold off on staying CL more than 3 days the next time around.

Just looked in the lounge so before I forget, BWI had balsamic roasted pork, polenta with mushrooms and I'm guessing pasta with Alfredo sauce. The dish was being refreshed. All the usual cheeses/veggies and stuff
Thanks so much! This is still exactly what we had last week; I guess we’ll just hope that they change it up before our next trip. We stayed several times at BC club level this past year, and they did eventually change up the menu some on our third stay.

The room service is not happening because poly does not currently have room service at all. I am sad lol. I finally booked in Tonga and no Tonga toast will be delivered to the room.

I had the 1 bedroom suite and the honeymoon booked for the same night. I looked around but can not remember where I found the pix.
Facebook tikiman has lots plus check poly page here and this thread as well.

After your trip, can you post here with the lounge offerings in Tonga? I know it‘s limited, but I’m curious if they’ve ramped it up at all since the room service is gone. I chatted with Tikiman via FB, and he thinks the Tonga room service is gone for good.

Not sure if those Tonga rooms are worth the extra if the lounge offerings there are minimal. Our rationale for booking one was a guaranteed king bed and a drastically calmer lounge than the one in Hawaii. But if we are stuck trekking over to the main lounge all the time anyway, we might as well save some money and book over there instead, or maybe even just book non-CL. I really hate the madhouse that the Hawaii lounge seemed to be every time we’ve stayed there.

Thanks so much! This is still exactly what we had last week; I guess we’ll just hope that they change it up before our next trip. We stayed several times at BC club level this past year, and they did eventually change up the menu some on our third stay.
It's been that same rotation for going on 6 months now, maybe even longer. I'm not expecting to see a change

Thanks for checking into it! I check in Thursday and was a bit bummed as I'm staying in a cottage. It being poolside was part of the appeal.
Yw. Enjoy, the cottages look so nice.
Now we await your update on who wins this challenge Scrooge or you. I am betting for you since the Minnie Vans can use the bus loop for pickups.

Dave
Dh won. The Minnie van was a 20 minute wait🤣

After your trip, can you post here with the lounge offerings in Tonga? I know it‘s limited, but I’m curious if they’ve ramped it up at all since the room service is gone. I chatted with Tikiman via FB, and he thinks the Tonga room service is gone for good.

Not sure if those Tonga rooms are worth the extra if the lounge offerings there are minimal. Our rationale for booking one was a guaranteed king bed and a drastically calmer lounge than the one in Hawaii. But if we are stuck trekking over to the main lounge all the time anyway, we might as well save some money and book over there instead, or maybe even just book non-CL. I really hate the madhouse that the Hawaii lounge seemed to be every time we’ve stayed there.
Dd and I do lots of mom n me trips. We started at 11 and she’s now 27. Trying All the cl’s a goal. We did CR tower this year and loved the huge balconies! It felt like a rooftop patio with open air above you vs the enclosed styles you usually have.

We have the 1 bedroom at Tonga for 1 night. It was not that much more than the poly TPV cl room. We decided to try it because it does have a TPV and something new. I would have kept the honeymoon suite but it does not have a view of the castle. DD’s fav thing is that view.

What I like is I can grab a quick coffee in the morning. In the evening I like a wine before dinner so I can grab one in the Tonga lounge and then sit on our balcony and enjoy the view before heading to Hawaii for apps.

I’ll get as many pix as I can. We move to CR in Atrium cL TPV for 3 nights the next day so I want to hang at poly as much as I can dd to do our one night.

I bought the poly ears last dec and going to wear them for my arrival to the hotel :)

It's been that same rotation for going on 6 months now, maybe even longer. I'm not expecting to see a change
Yeah, I know. We stayed there right after it reopened, and this was not the rotation. That was end of September, so I’ll just cross my fingers this September brings something new. Although, this rotation is considerably better than what was offered previously, imo. Maybe I should just count it as a win and not hope for change!

BWI breakfast today, scrambled eggs, ham and plant based sausage.
I have to say I love genie + but this 7 am thing blows lol. It's been fine all week but after the party, this morning was rough. Dh also didn't shut off his alarms for work so it went off 3 times before I needed to get up🙄
Thanks for the updates!

I hated the 7am thing as well. Normally I’m an early riser, and it’s not big deal, but on a trip with my daughter who’s a late sleeper, I changed my touring style to arrive late/stay later. Genie became a struggle, not to mention I never felt like I could sleep well as I was nervous I’d sleep through the 7am drops.

How was the party?

When we stayed there I liked the fact that although minimal, that lounge was always deserted, so it was like a private snack bar. I didn't mind evening hours in Hawaii.

Thanks for the warning. I figured but I had to throw something back at him. We got lucky with a Minnie van once at closing, guess I can't count on that happening again.
At least he will agree to go! My DH didn't care for Disney so I ended up going with my sister (which was fine...I mean, what fun is it if you are there with a person who hasn't got the "Disney gene"??:confused3) I did get him to go a couple of times, and to my joy, he was pleasantly wowed by what the Disney imagineers had created! But the Scrooge thing....too funny!!

Thanks for the updates!

I hated the 7am thing as well. Normally I’m an early riser, and it’s not big deal, but on a trip with my daughter who’s a late sleeper, I changed my touring style to arrive late/stay later. Genie became a struggle, not to mention I never felt like I could sleep well as I was nervous I’d sleep through the 7am drops.

How was the party?
We do a mix of mornings and late starts. The other day we didn't head out until 5 or so for Epcot. Had a few rides stacked for it. It's such a game trying to get it right. The party was a lot of fun. We got there around 645 and did people mover because everything was packed. Waited about 15 minutes for it. Got last minute spots for the 1 st parade and fireworks. Worked out really well. Pirates was awesome last night! Peter Pan, IASW were all walk ons though we didn't do them. Rode 7 dwarfs 2x and hit up some candy. Haunted mansion was fun too. Everyone seemed happy and I didn't see any melt downs lol. Lots of kids passed out towards the end of the Lots of great costumes. Now I need to make a Christmas party. 🎄🎅 I will say the walkways were packed! We didn't do meet and greets as the lines were so long. Tried the sleepy hollow snacks. The funnel cake was good and the grave digger shake was ok. Wouldn't order that again. My oldest was excited for Jack during the fireworks, he was disappointed he wasn't in the parade.

At least he will agree to go! My DH didn't care for Disney so I ended up going with my sister (which was fine...I mean, what fun is it if you are there with a person who hasn't got the "Disney gene"??:confused3) I did get him to go a couple of times, and to my joy, he was pleasantly wowed by what the Disney imagineers had created! But the Scrooge thing....too funny!!
Hahaha. My dh would be happy to never come back. It kills me he doesn't have the Disney gene. He also doesn't like chocolate😳 We bribe him with a day of golf. I went with just the kids last year and I almost felt it was more relaxed. Plus my kids liked me when dh wasn't there, he's apparently the cool one.

Hahaha. My dh would be happy to never come back. It kills me he doesn't have the Disney gene. He also doesn't like chocolate😳 We bribe him with a day of golf. I went with just the kids last year and I almost felt it was more relaxed. Plus my kids liked me when dh wasn't there, he's apparently the cool one.
Yeah well, at least you had the golf thing as the carrot dangled in front of him! Mine didn't play golf. Funny enough, it was a simple thing like IASW that had him saying "wow, that somebody can come up with something like this!" Ok...he didn't really say "wow". But he was impressed.
That and the FOLK show.

We do a mix of mornings and late starts. The other day we didn't head out until 5 or so for Epcot. Had a few rides stacked for it. It's such a game trying to get it right. The party was a lot of fun. We got there around 645 and did people mover because everything was packed. Waited about 15 minutes for it. Got last minute spots for the 1 st parade and fireworks. Worked out really well. Pirates was awesome last night! Peter Pan, IASW were all walk ons though we didn't do them. Rode 7 dwarfs 2x and hit up some candy. Haunted mansion was fun too. Everyone seemed happy and I didn't see any melt downs lol. Lots of kids passed out towards the end of the Lots of great costumes. Now I need to make a Christmas party. 🎄🎅 I will say the walkways were packed! We didn't do meet and greets as the lines were so long. Tried the sleepy hollow snacks. The funnel cake was good and the grave digger shake was ok. Wouldn't order that again. My oldest was excited for Jack during the fireworks, he was disappointed he wasn't in the parade.
Glad it was fun 😀

I have to say I love genie + but this 7 am thing blows lol. It's been fine all week but after the party, this morning was rough. Dh also didn't shut off his alarms for work so it went off 3 times before I needed to get up🙄
It does blow. What I do is set an alarm for 6:55, stay in bed, grab my glasses, do what I'm doing for rides, etc. Then go right back to sleep. The part I do like is I can set everything for later in the day because I'm married to someone who is deathly allergic to any time of the day prior to 10am LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter