Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Fyi in case anyone is interested, the quiet pool on the inn side is closed for refurbishment.
Dear Disney, Please be bringing some shade to that sucker!!! More umbrellas, trees, I literally don’t care but it needs some shade. Was there for my first BWI stay in May and there was so little shade in the afternoon it was just a miserable pool in 90 degree temps.

Dear Disney, Please be bringing some shade to that sucker!!! More umbrellas, trees, I literally don’t care but it needs some shade. Was there for my first BWI stay in May and there was so little shade in the afternoon it was just a miserable pool in 90 degree temps.
I agree! I actually really enjoyed that pool a couple of weeks ago! Our friends were staying in the cottages and we met them to swim a few of the days. The pool was like bath water!!! I LOVE warm pool water, but it was so hot out (in addition to the water temp.) that I had to get out a couple of times!! I felt like I was melting!! On top of that, the floor is like walking on fire! Had to wear our flip flops over to the pool before getting in! It was quiet though. We enjoyed it.

Ballet with Daisy on the lawn.
Oh that's not me. Haha
Glad you’re getting to relax a bit! That’s the same menu we had last Sunday and Monday morning. Please (if you remember), keep posting, so I can see if there are any change ups to look forward to on a future trip. Have a great time!
I didn't go to the lounge tonight but my son and I did ask before heading out. They had pasta bolognese with a plant based meat, chicken bao bun with Sriracha sauce and I forgot the other. I probably won't be there tomorrow because we have the Halloween party but will try and remember to ask.

We ate at the BBQ place in American today and their brisket sandwich was delicious.

I agree! I actually really enjoyed that pool a couple of weeks ago! Our friends were staying in the cottages and we met them to swim a few of the days. The pool was like bath water!!! I LOVE warm pool water, but it was so hot out (in addition to the water temp.) that I had to get out a couple of times!! I felt like I was melting!! On top of that, the floor is like walking on fire! Had to wear our flip flops over to the pool before getting in! It was quiet though. We enjoyed it.
I'm not sure what they are doing but it was quite noisy this afternoon. We came in from.the balcony because it was just too loud. They were jack hammering. My room is very close. Those garden cottages look adorable.

Fyi in case anyone is interested, the quiet pool on the inn side is closed for refurbishment.

Thanks for posting this. I was considering changing to a deluxe room at BWI for the first part of our early September trip & couldn’t decide. But I would have only used the quiet pool, don’t care for the BW’s main pool. So this made the decision easier. Staying put at YC!

Thanks for posting this. I was considering changing to a deluxe room at BWI for the first part of our early September trip & couldn’t decide. But I would have only used the quiet pool, don’t care for the BW’s main pool. So this made the decision easier. Staying put at YC!
You are good to go. It's just this week. I guess they are fixing something. It was open on Sunday and they started Monday. They said they will be done by friday.
Edited to add I'm talking about the bwi quiet pool

Last edited:
We just had a wonderful stay at bwi cl. The food was very good but in my opinion, the food at the YC was better last time we did club level. One question though are all the club levels roaring same menu every 3 days?

Enjoying a peaceful cup of coffee. Alone❤️ my oldest is still sleeping and the others are golfing. BWI has a bride today!!
I did have a mimosa yesterday ang my oldest told me Mimosa's are moms ways of making drinking acceptable before noon 🤣 last night was shrimp scampi, stuffed mushrooms and Mac and cheese. This morning is deviled eggs. Quiche Lorraine and bacon. We did a lot yesterday. Was on a boat for HS around 11. Bought ll. Did Roy story, millennium falcon, m and m railroad, rise and star tours. Lunch at sci fi in between them. Everyone but me napped. Then we did Remy and food and wine last night. The paella in Spain was amazing. Watched fireworks and got back to the lounge in time to make a bag of candy since we missed it. No adrs as my kids want bbq from America today. Didn't buy LL since no one will tell me what they want to do tonight. Did get a boarding group for gotg for the rest of my family. I'm too chicken.

Which resort are you at?

Has anyone seen recent (post-reno) videos/pics/reviews of the honeymoon suite at Poly? And does anyone have any updates on the Tonga room service situation?

430 and heading to pick up mobile order for food. My boring gang doesn't want to go to the party early 😳 he also convinced them we should leave by 11 because the busses will be crazy. He should dress up as scrooge. I said we will take a Minnie van🤣 shot him tight down.
It's even hard to get a Lyft at closing times so don't depend on that!

You are good to go. It's just this week. I guess they are fixing something. It was open on Sunday and they started Monday. They said they will be done by friday.
Thanks for checking into it! I check in Thursday and was a bit bummed as I'm staying in a cottage. It being poolside was part of the appeal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!