Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Need some help deciding…. I’m sure I know what all you CL lovers will tell me! Just decided to take the kids on a quick trip before school starts (school starts after Labor Day). Have only booked a room for the last night (8/30) as I play around with dates. Planning on 8/25-31. Was able to book BWI deluxe room, but can’t get much else as far as CL goes at BWI for our trip. And my kids all want to stay at BWI, their first choice! The staff is just too nice to them! Today I saw the 2 bedroom suite at BWI open for our last 2 nights (almost double the cost of the deluxe room per night)…for those who have stayed in that suite, was it worth it? (I know it’s subjective, just looking for someone to tell me it’s so worth it to spend my money 😂). For the other nights I’m looking at a deluxe rm at BC, although no CL. Thanks for any help (or nudging to just do it!).

Hey guys! I happened to check my email and I received a Reservation Confirmation email…I didn’t book anything new, so I was confused- then I realized my DVC Waitlist was just filled for another day! We’re up to 3 DVC AKL CL days in a row for one of our upcoming stays! They’re pretty hard to come by through DVC, especially since we do not own there, so I’m still shocked. Thanks for letting me share. I have been feeling under the weather today, so it definitely was a nice little pick-me-up. Looking forward to seeing everyone’s upcoming CL pics!
That is a HUGE get!!! Nice! I wouldn’t give up my AKL Club DVC stays for anything…we own there specifically so that we can only book CL there.

When is your trip?

Need some help deciding…. I’m sure I know what all you CL lovers will tell me! Just decided to take the kids on a quick trip before school starts (school starts after Labor Day). Have only booked a room for the last night (8/30) as I play around with dates. Planning on 8/25-31. Was able to book BWI deluxe room, but can’t get much else as far as CL goes at BWI for our trip. And my kids all want to stay at BWI, their first choice! The staff is just too nice to them! Today I saw the 2 bedroom suite at BWI open for our last 2 nights (almost double the cost of the deluxe room per night)…for those who have stayed in that suite, was it worth it? (I know it’s subjective, just looking for someone to tell me it’s so worth it to spend my money 😂). For the other nights I’m looking at a deluxe rm at BC, although no CL. Thanks for any help (or nudging to just do it!).
we stayed in the steeplechase not the sonora and if you can afford it it is definitely worth it just for the ooooh ahhhh factor; they are huge, over 2K sq ft and the bathrooms alone are as big as a regular room; it will spoil you for future trips but you can deal with that later on; the deluxes are great themselves with 'the bumpout' as we call the extra 244 sq ft part of the room and usually stay there; its like when we did the disney wonder cruise years ago, we were in 8030, the Walt Suite and it sure spoiled us for cruises; good luck;

The only CL I see today is WL for 8/25-8/30.

we stayed in the steeplechase not the sonora and if you can afford it it is definitely worth it just for the ooooh ahhhh factor; they are huge, over 2K sq ft and the bathrooms alone are as big as a regular room; it will spoil you for future trips but you can deal with that later on; the deluxes are great themselves with 'the bumpout' as we call the extra 244 sq ft part of the room and usually stay there; its like when we did the disney wonder cruise years ago, we were in 8030, the Walt Suite and it sure spoiled us for cruises; good luck;
The 2 bedroom and the Sonora are not the same thing.
BWI has 2 bedroom rooms, in addition to their 2 suites, which are even larger, more luxurious.
The only knock to their 2 bedroom rooms are their views. They are garden view. Some prefer that as they think the Boardwalk is noisy. Personally we do not. We enjoy watching it, both the people and the entertainers. What I do in cases like this normally, if it's in budget, even if it's not a favored room, is book it. Then check multiple times a day for a room I do want. I usually luck out finding a cancellation. Not always and like you, BWI is always a joy to stay in so even the garden view isn't a disappointment. It's just not preferred. If that makes sense.

Enjoying a peaceful cup of coffee. Alone❤️ my oldest is still sleeping and the others are golfing. BWI has a bride today!!
I did have a mimosa yesterday ang my oldest told me Mimosa's are moms ways of making drinking acceptable before noon 🤣 last night was shrimp scampi, stuffed mushrooms and Mac and cheese. This morning is deviled eggs. Quiche Lorraine and bacon. We did a lot yesterday. Was on a boat for HS around 11. Bought ll. Did Roy story, millennium falcon, m and m railroad, rise and star tours. Lunch at sci fi in between them. Everyone but me napped. Then we did Remy and food and wine last night. The paella in Spain was amazing. Watched fireworks and got back to the lounge in time to make a bag of candy since we missed it. No adrs as my kids want bbq from America today. Didn't buy LL since no one will tell me what they want to do tonight. Did get a boarding group for gotg for the rest of my family. I'm too chicken.

Last edited:

Enjoying a peaceful cup of coffee. Alone❤️ my oldest is still sleeping and the others are golfing. BWI has a bride today!!
I did have a mimosa yesterday ang my oldest told me Mimosa's are moms ways of making drinking acceptable before noon 🤣 last night was shrimp scampi, stuffed mushrooms and Mac and cheese. This morning is deviled eggs. Quiche Lorraine and bacon. We did a lot yesterday. Was on a boat for HS around 11. Bought ll. Did Roy story, millennium falcon, m and m railroad, rise and star tours. Lunch at sci fi in between them. Everyone but me napped. Then we did Remy and food and wine last night. The paella in Spain was amazing. Watched fireworks and got back to the lounge in time to make a bag of candy since we missed it. No adrs as my kids want bbq from America today. Didn't buy LL since no one will tell me what they want to do tonight. Did get a boarding group for gotg for the rest of my family. I'm too chicken.
Sounds fun. Try GOTG. I get motion sick a lot, but had no problem with it. It was a really fun ride. It’s like a smooth space mountain. The technology is really good and it’s exhilarating in the dark with the music. Have a great day.

Sounds fun. Try GOTG. I get motion sick a lot, but had no problem with it. It was a really fun ride. It’s like a smooth space mountain. The technology is really good and it’s exhilarating in the dark with the music. Have a great day.
I won't even do Space!!!! Or the new Toy Story family coaster 😳 FOP I have to look up. I can do 7 dwarfs, and Splash on a good day. I do like TT, but I hold on for dear life. That's as wild as I get. My husband will go with kids and if he thinks I can do it we will do it another day. We'll purchase it or try for another boarding group. I want to do it but am terrified.

...just got back from BC/YC and we had CL [Room 5696]:

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJiw9YE4omEgpxPlqEwcXGc6aAUrgnwgvQnZ_1RWb7NZPA

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJg0AVs_eA1QKduX3uQuehAS5cYdfB3jRoL_VZILaXEufg

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJginNj6xSiXx09aOUzGw8cTVZV51t4MhjbEwRNyGscOgg

...and this was our view:

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJgfBr0ISQ0BchzoTPqLBc9rVZV51t4MhjbEwRNyGscOgg

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJgjWe7Fe_PiJ3oHruYGfjxjKwg5ydwHipy3aIZBf9dNYQ

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJiHjVoRfi1XrrKMzvIscc65ldMTLfbtJ__wYVBQ_4iTow

Last edited:
00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJjPnvdxQjNyw-qSrXnOZ-bildMTLfbtJ__wYVBQ_4iTow

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJjtS7BVBFxBYlzRDupZa7_yV7ntXQOewWgszVPDOQPWWw

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJi151X6lr6oAVlJkhR7PbpiqCe7ffHDJpwno-pEcjtJnw

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJgQWIzvTtM32nP125EdA5hQUnDnu4gHHWpfyYq5WwzmNg

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJgq5s3XIBaAkg3y0tI-iikk5cYdfB3jRoL_VZILaXEufg

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJg34t1auh3apLhvgifyLjYQ4xJ2Twu75QF_jizMkB1ZdA

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJhXuAVAM5ki3FDDfZxJ3pPqV7ntXQOewWgszVPDOQPWWw

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJiUVuL6HxWFPi37_swYMG1DqCe7ffHDJpwno-pEcjtJnw

Personally, I didn't think it was worth it, namely because my room/room location was just 'meh' [I was in a Garden View room before switching to CL, which was a way better room]] and the offerings in the Lounge weren't that special. I had done CL at BC back in April 2019 and decided to give it another shot. Hands down, my favorite CL location is AKL [we did that twice]. JMHO.

EDIT: on a positive note, all the CMs were friendly, helpful, super nice and accommodating.

Last edited:
The 2 bedroom and the Sonora are not the same thing.
BWI has 2 bedroom rooms, in addition to their 2 suites, which are even larger, more luxurious.

The only knock to their 2 bedroom rooms are their views. They are garden view. Some prefer that as they think the Boardwalk is noisy. Personally we do not. We enjoy watching it, both the people and the entertainers. What I do in cases like this normally, if it's in budget, even if it's not a favored room, is book it. Then check multiple times a day for a room I do want. I usually luck out finding a cancellation. Not always and like you, BWI is always a joy to stay in so even the garden view isn't a disappointment. It's just not preferred. If that makes sense.
I stayed in a 2-bedroom at BW in CL in 2019 and overlooked the BW. I want to say it was 6 or so rooms down from the Steeplechase Suite. Does this mean we were in the Sonora Suite? If so, I never knew that until now!

I stayed in a 2-bedroom at BW in CL in 2019 and overlooked the BW. I want to say it was 6 or so rooms down from the Steeplechase Suite. Does this mean we were in the Sonora Suite? If so, I never knew that until now!
I have no clue. The only ones I know of are on the opposite side. Well, take that back, there's one on the Boardwalk side but it's down past the turn away from the lake and out of the view of the Boardwalk.

They are pink. The 2 suites are the bigger boxes. With Steeplechase the bigger one
1660593953307.png

I have no clue. The only ones I know of are on the opposite side. Well, take that back, there's one on the Boardwalk side but it's down past the turn away from the lake and out of the view of the Boardwalk.

They are pink. The 2 suites are the bigger boxes. With Steeplechase the bigger one
View attachment 694179
Thanks - we did stay in the Sonora suite then! Well, I feel even more special as that was a surprise Pixie Dust upgrade. Then we spent the rest of the trip feeling guilty for not spending more time in the room!

Glad you’re having a good time!

Glad you’re getting to relax a bit! That’s the same menu we had last Sunday and Monday morning. Please (if you remember), keep posting, so I can see if there are any change ups to look forward to on a future trip. Have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter