Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

It was a great value when we traveled with our children but mow there are only two of us and we find that CL is still more relaxing and saves time getting breakfast. If you try to get a quick service breakfast, you are waiting in line and waiting for a place to sit or carry it back to the room. It nice to relax and have a glass of wine. The cost is a little more and what you get will not add up to that amount but the relaxation and time saved is well worth it. Any other couples agree?
Child-free here. Sometimes I go with DH (who doesn’t drink), but more often I am there solo for a day before meeting my sister/niece (and we stay in separate rooms). There is no way I can ever justify my CL stays monetarily. But I work hard, to the point where I have to be cautious about burnout. I want that extra space and relaxation. I want to drink a big glass of wine or two while watching fireworks from an uncrowded vantage point. I want to grab breakfast or apps without having to mobile order everything and wait in line for pickup. I know I’m fortunate - I feel so lucky to be able to do this for myself. And I feel lucky to be able to post about it here, guilt-free. :). Really looking forward to being there in just over 2 weeks!

Argh. 5:45 est is…not pleasant out in California. If only I could rely on DS to get tix. The things I will do and cash I will blow to sit and drink wine while watching fireworks!!! Shameful.
Did you get your dessert party tix? I booked the Plaza View because:
a. It's cheaper (if I had no kids in my group, I'd probably choose the seated view)
b. I want the closest view of "the host" of the Halloween fireworks show. If you've seen it you know who I mean.
c. I've got some "littles" in my group who like to run around on the grass after sitting at the terrace

Did you get your dessert party tix? I booked the Plaza View because:
a. It's cheaper (if I had no kids in my group, I'd probably choose the seated view)
b. I want the closest view of "the host" of the Halloween fireworks show. If you've seen it you know who I mean.
c. I've got some "littles" in my group who like to run around on the grass after sitting at the terrace
Awesome! I did, but aaaaargh, there are still seats available now, so I apparently didn’t need to get up in the middle of the night…you can never tell, though, so middle of the night is always a smart approach for something you know you want. I booked us the seats. I also have a treats and seats booked for my arrival day, a wednesday… I’m solo that day and wanted to hit apps, then book it over to MK, then fireworks, then deluxe evening hours…I need to let that first one go, it’s already cutting it close on arrival day. And that’s a whooooole lot of dessert party sugar rush.

I was going to skip the dessert party becuse a 1st timer may want to view from Main Street. Then I said maybe one night. Then I just looked and it was available. I booked one night and nowhere did it say when it could be canceled. In the conf email it said only 1 day. So I booked both 9/9 and 11. I will decide later to keep or cancel based on wether etc.

I did terrace because I think I’ll enjoy the sitting part IN A CHAIR🤔😂 yep I hate standing waiting for stuff.!

The dessert parties with alcohol ? Park CLUB LEVEL 🍷🥂🧁
Awesome! I did, but aaaaargh, there are still seats available now, so I apparently didn’t need to get up in the middle of the night…you can never tell, though, so middle of the night is always a smart approach for something you know you want. I booked us the seats. I also have a treats and seats booked for my arrival day, a wednesday… I’m solo that day and wanted to hit apps, then book it over to MK, then fireworks, then deluxe evening hours…I need to let that first one go, it’s already cutting it close on arrival day. And that’s a whooooole lot of dessert party sugar rush.

We have two teenage boys and utilize the morning and evening offerings as our meals. We definitely make up the cost and it is so less stressful!
I have 2 teenage boys too. They don't consider it a proper meal I'm the evenings🙄😆 breakfast is a huge hit though. My kids enjoy the restaurants though I didn't book much this trip.

I did terrace because I think I’ll enjoy the sitting part IN A CHAIR🤔😂 yep I hate standing waiting for stuff.!

The dessert parties with alcohol ? Park CLUB LEVEL 🍷🥂🧁
Chair + wine FTW!

I didn’t even look at cancellation. If my sister flakes and decides to watch from elsewhere, I’ll be happy to occupy our entire table by myself 😂

We have two teenage boys and utilize the morning and evening offerings as our meals. We definitely make up the cost and it is so less stressful!
I've never done a cost analysis because it's hard to determine the cost of a meal you don't eat but I'm pretty sure we do too. At the very least we come close
We use evening offerings as our meal and breakfast is clearly plenty for a meal. It means we only dine out once per day during our trips. We don't buy many Disney snacks either. Maybe one or two ice creams or dole whips (with rum of course) and that's about it. So CL is about equal to an all inclusive trip for us.

Just got back from a long weekend at CR in the Tower Club! I seriously can not recommend the Tower Club enough. I’ve stayed at CLs across property and Tower Club is a step above for service, promptness, and just overall experience! They also have started doing sushi every night, not just Thursdays!
Yep I did our 1st stay there in May. Dd loved the sushi!

I've never done a cost analysis because it's hard to determine the cost of a meal you don't eat but I'm pretty sure we do too. At the very least we come close
We use evening offerings as our meal and breakfast is clearly plenty for a meal. It means we only dine out once per day during our trips. We don't buy many Disney snacks either. Maybe one or two ice creams or dole whips (with rum of course) and that's about it. So CL is about equal to an all inclusive trip for us.
I am sooo looking forward to my first dole whip!!! (with rum, of course!!!) :banana:

Hello! My partner and I stayed at YC CL in February 2022. It was so nice; first time in CL. I didn't realize how much I needed to get away in the dead of winter. Plus, my birthday is right around there and I get so down around my birthday. Anyway, we are going again February 2023 (Arts was amazing!) but are staying Poly CL. What are your thoughts or should I try BC? I love BC and the Epcot area resorts, but wanted to try something different. My partner is excited for the easy access to dole whips, though! Thank you for your time and thoughts.

Very late reply here, sorry. Trying something different is always appealing as you just never know what you like/don't like until you try it and Internet stranger opinions only go so far. I will note, though, IMHO YC/BC CL and Poly CL are relatively different overall experiences. Poly CL is the largest CL by guest room count (with among the larger lounges) and it overall tends to be 'busier' than YC CL. That's very subjective and can vary wildly with the ebbs and flows of the day at either CL... you just tend to get more families/more large groups/more kids at Poly. YC CL tends to be... dare I say....a more refined and personal experience, on the margins. I'm directly comparing YC CL but given the similarities the same generally applies to BC too.

I am a Poly CL fan to the core and have enjoyed several Poly / YC split stays in the past and one thing I like about YC is that it's sort of the anti-Poly. Hard to articulate what I really mean by that though... it's just a feeling.

If the appeal of the Arts festival and Epcot are really strong... I'd probably lean towards BC or another Epcot area resort - you just cannot beat the walkable convenience and you're there at a typically cooler to mild weather time of year that can be great for walking around (unless you get a cold snap). If you want to be at a MK/monorail resort and try something different, then Poly. Poly certainly has arguably the best view of any CL lounge, has been recently renovated, and (in my opinion) has been doing a very good job with food offerings lately (years ago food was among Poly's weaker attributes), especially evening apps.

Anyway - could go back/forth on pros and cons all day long, but just my perspective.

That's how we use it!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts