Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Something new at BWI CL! They said they got it about a week ago?? I think I remember this at CR? Anywhere else?
I didn’t realize it was that new. We arrived June 19 and it was already there. I prefer the regular made coffee, but my sons GF learned how to make some specialty thing she likes.

It’s a sad day at CR CL
No coddled eggs 😢
I asked maybe tomorrow 😁
I told the CMs it’s become sort of a bucket list item to try because of all the talk about them 😁

Today was quiche and bread pudding and other standard fare

Attachments

• 64089A2F-58CE-4C68-93E9-D84B4B3A2B96.jpeg
    64089A2F-58CE-4C68-93E9-D84B4B3A2B96.jpeg
    90.5 KB · Views: 79
  • 26378F67-51A3-4ABD-961C-7AA7A6704F9C.jpeg
    26378F67-51A3-4ABD-961C-7AA7A6704F9C.jpeg
    77.8 KB · Views: 75
  • 6F777612-F16F-4029-824C-E3D08019244E.jpeg
    6F777612-F16F-4029-824C-E3D08019244E.jpeg
    106.7 KB · Views: 74
  • 2E5AC481-3A05-4902-BCF3-7ECE17283737.jpeg
    2E5AC481-3A05-4902-BCF3-7ECE17283737.jpeg
    87.7 KB · Views: 75
  • F78541CD-CF87-4905-A257-8A4AADFFFD7A.jpeg
    F78541CD-CF87-4905-A257-8A4AADFFFD7A.jpeg
    99.4 KB · Views: 90
It’s a sad day at CR CL
No coddled eggs 😢
I asked maybe tomorrow 😁
I told the CMs it’s become sort of a bucket list item to try because of all the talk about them 😁

Today was quiche and bread pudding and other standard fare
I really enjoyed those fruit bowls. So much nicer than the previously chopped up ones. They were squishy and gross lol.

Enjoy your trip!

something was being repaired in the connecting room next door. lots of hammering and drill sounds. not sure but it was annoying while trying to get some work done.
I would definitely mention it, very nicely, to a CM in the CL area. That is disappointing when you are paying high prices for the room, good view or not!

I would definitely mention it, very nicely, to a CM in the CL area. That is disappointing when you are paying high prices for the room, good view or not!
I asked how long it was going to take to finish. was told it had to be done that day because they were moving someone into the room. I’ve seen very little pixie dust from the staff at CR 😢😁

I almost always have issues at CR each stay, nothing big just annoying, and nothing. Don’t really expect to much of them anymore 😢

I asked how long it was going to take to finish. was told it had to be done that day because they were moving someone into the room. I’ve seen very little pixie dust from the staff at CR 😢😁

I almost always have issues at CR each stay, nothing big just annoying, and nothing. Don’t really expect to much of them anymore 😢
That’s unfortunate. I hope the rest of your stay goes smoothly. Which CL do you like better—YC or CR?

That’s unfortunate. I hope the rest of your stay goes smoothly. Which CL do you like better—YC or CR?
We like the YC best of all. We’ve stayed at all of them except Gran Destino and the CR tower club.

I like that at the YC they remember us we’ve been so many times. The cast members there also seem friendlier than the others.

We usually only go twice a year to the hotels so that is nice. Otherwise we are at the Fort slumming 😁😁😁😁

We like the YC best of all. We’ve stayed at all of them except Gran Destino and the CR tower club.

I like that at the YC they remember us we’ve been so many times. The cast members there also seem friendlier than the others.

We usually only go twice a year to the hotels so that is nice. Otherwise we are at the Fort slumming 😁😁😁😁
Nice CM’s can make all the difference. We’ve only done YC-CL and am still undecided whether to upgrade my upcoming to CR to the Atrium Club. We like the offerings at YC, but was non-plussed by the CM (but that was pre-COVID and others have indicated that the staff has improved there). I had a YC-CL room, but had to adjust my dates and then couldn’t find any other availability at CL 😟

Nice CM’s can make all the difference. We’ve only done YC-CL and am still undecided whether to upgrade my upcoming to CR to the Atrium Club. We like the offerings at YC, but was non-plussed by the CM (but that was pre-COVID and others have indicated that the staff has improved there). I had a YC-CL room, but had to adjust my dates and then couldn’t find any other availability at CL 😟
We only come to the Contemporary for the view as we do more Epcot than Magic. If you are a Magic person go for CR

The only CL we won’t go back to is the Poly. 3 times and each time was just bad. No single thing just a combination that really turned us off. I know others love it but not for us

Ugh. Wouldn’t you know it, just when I thought I’d made my decision and paid for my package NOW a CL YC room becomes available…. 🤦‍♀️

So tempted. Is it worth the hassle??

We do it a lot. But we’re 2 adults. I tend to do a shorter stay at the first resort. I normally unpack our clothes, but with the first half of a split stay, we just live out of the suitcases. I unpack at the 2nd hotel. We did CR/ YC on our last trip. YC is our favorite resort & I pretty much need to stay there every trip. But I am liking CR more every time we stay there. Skipping the busses to MK is worth the hassle of moving. 😉

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter