Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I’ll be wandering around tomorrow will keep an eye out

Finally got my room. I asked for near the lobby and it hung up the system. Got a lake view room as far away from the lobby as you can get but water pageant so acceptable for two nights 😁
I bet near lobby did throw garden wing assignments off since nothing in the building is near the lobby

Hope you can relax now

Last edited:
I bet near lobby did throw garden wrong assignments off since nothing in the building is near the lobby

Hope you can relax now
6317 is not a good room for water pageant. Don’t let them tell you otherwise
It has a lovely view 😁😁😁

AC not working right upon arrival they came and it seems to be working now 😁

Trip off to an interesting start

Attachments

• B75D61F1-15F7-412D-BA6A-6E406C4FDFBD.jpeg
    B75D61F1-15F7-412D-BA6A-6E406C4FDFBD.jpeg
    177.7 KB · Views: 55
Does anyone have menus of what they are serving specifically on Wednesdays and Thursday's for club level at Grand Floridian and Poly? I'm debating between the 2 hotels and I would be staying specifically on those dates? How is construction too? If grand Floridian it would be main building, if poly it would be garden club. Thanks!

Does anyone have menus of what they are serving specifically on Wednesdays and Thursday's for club level at Grand Floridian and Poly? I'm debating between the 2 hotels and I would be staying specifically on those dates? How is construction too? If grand Floridian it would be main building, if poly it would be garden club. Thanks!
I’m at Poly this week. I’m not sure they serve the same things Wednesday and Thursday. I thought it was more of a rotation of 3 or 4 menus. I could be wrong though. Tonight was the same as last Sunday. I posted some pics last Sunday evening if you go back a few pages. Hope that helps.

6317 is not a good room for water pageant. Don’t let them tell you otherwise
It has a lovely view 😁😁😁

AC not working right upon arrival they came and it seems to be working now 😁

Trip off to an interesting start
Oh no. Hope things turn around.

I too once requested as close to main building as possible and they gave us a room at the complete end of the garden wing facing a brick wall. I asked to move and they begrudgingly gave us something much closer, but it faced the parking lot. It was a much better room though bc you could watch the monorail enter the back of the building. We were moving to the tower the next day so it was fine.
Hope your AC is okay now.

Oh no. Hope things turn around.

I too once requested as close to main building as possible and they gave us a room at the complete end of the garden wing facing a brick wall. I asked to move and they begrudgingly gave us something much closer, but it faced the parking lot. It was a much better room though bc you could watch the monorail enter the back of the building. We were moving to the tower the next day so it was fine.
Hope your AC is okay now.
AC is fixed. No more loud noise. Had some missing screws ???? But in the last half hour there has been a hum like a vacuum cleaner running

Good grief. No rest for the weary

I have only stayed in the garden wings 3 times and this is the first time there were issues so im doing good 😁. It’s only 2 nights so no biggie but that hum is getting annoying 😁

AC is fixed. No more loud noise. Had some missing screws ???? But in the last half hour there has been a hum like a vacuum cleaner running

Good grief. No rest for the weary

I have only stayed in the garden wings 3 times and this is the first time there were issues so im doing good 😁. It’s only 2 nights so no biggie but that hum is getting annoying 😁

Hope you get some rest. Maybe you can find a white noise sounds on your phone. I always like the rain storm sounds onmy phone when I’m at a hotel.
You’ll be in your Atrium room soon. 😀

Hello everyone, I had to create a new account due to tech difficulties with my email account not being verified correctly. Webmaster Mary Jo was awesome in trying to help, but it never lasted! So, I am not Kerry CM any more and lost all my posts and have to start all over. I have been here since 1999.
Welcome back. I had to start over once also. Been in and out since the first Dis convention 😁

Hello everyone, I had to create a new account due to tech difficulties with my email account not being verified correctly. Webmaster Mary Jo was awesome in trying to help, but it never lasted! So, I am not Kerry CM any more and lost all my posts and have to start all over. I have been here since 1999.
Bummer. Frustrating I know

What type of beverages do the CL lounges usually have out all day, soda and water? We will be staying at YC and curious if we can run to the lounge during the afternoon just to grab a drink and what they will have out.

I just booked Swan Reserve for our Friday night. I was shocked but had enough to get it on points. Ended up being less points than Dolphin which was really strange since cash wise, Dolphin cost less. It may not be as easy of a walk though, we'll just play that by ear Saturday morning.

We plan to just grab food once we get over to Disney. We should be there by 8:00 or so. Which isn't too bad really. Maybe we'll walk over to the Pizza window if we don't want anything at Swan. Plus we'll be in Atlanta long enough to get food if we really want. May not even be hungry when we land if we do that.
Be aware that the pizza window has delicious , in my opinion ,pizza ,so, as such, there is often an hour or more wait for one depending on timing.

Why don't you make it KerryCM2 :sunny: Stinks that you lost your posts.

We got a call from Presley for our CR Club visit that starts on July 3 today to welcome us, ask about allergies and any celebrations. Was very nice ;)
We've gotten the multi-month out calls, but I got confused on which trip they were for as we're doing three club visits before the end of the year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!