Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

My pix won’t post, I’m not home , I’ll try tomorrow . Sorry!

*Ok 1st picture is the 3rd floor. I only have pix of us on my 4th floor but took one from outside. The 3 stand alone balconies above the bakery are the 4th floor ones close to lounge. Rooms ending in 25,27,29.
Replying to myself. Pix posted.

Attachments

• 1401AA7A-FFD0-4EEB-9C3E-E8795EE90347.png
    1401AA7A-FFD0-4EEB-9C3E-E8795EE90347.png
    616.7 KB · Views: 31
  • 626F5CF0-B3FC-4566-9F09-501330A50244.png
    626F5CF0-B3FC-4566-9F09-501330A50244.png
    352.7 KB · Views: 31
A 1BR suite popped open for my dates - it’s Sugarloaf and I am completely unfamiliar!!! Did I read that the CL for Sugarloaf is closed and you need to use the one in the main bldg? (RPC??) any pics or info of these suites? TIA!
There is a video on YouTube from a year ago showing that room if you search Grand Floridian one bedroom suite. I'm not sure how many are in SL?? Personally, I would have a problem paying that price and having to walk to another building for breakfast or even a glass of wine! The one bedroom in the main building (I think there are only two) doesn't cost much more than the one in SL (from the dates I've been able to compare), so I would feel like I was getting cheated having to walk to the lounge lol. Convenience is one of the best things about CL , and you're losing that with a suite in any outer building IMO. Unfortunately, the ones in the main building are usually sold out! Don't get me wrong...the one in SL is a very nice room from what I've seen online, and if that is all that is available for your dates or if you have small kids that can't stay in a separate room, it might work for you.

I'm not sure how many are in SL??

There is one, 1-BR in SL and it faces the Courtyard Pool. (The one 2-BR suite in SL faces the marina)

I guess on the bright side the SL suites are just about the closest of the outer building suites to the main building and you know where you'll be. As compared to booking the generic Outer Bldg-1BR category and you could be in multiple buildings.

Grand Floridian Royal Palm Club 2 queen deluxe room in the main building. I took these pictures in May 2022. Room #4420. Sorry not sorry for the messy room, on vacation.
View attachment 678568View attachment 678569View attachment 678570View attachment 678571View attachment 678572View attachment 678573View attachment 678574
Thank you for posting these pics, it brings back great memories. We stayed in that room in April, and loved it. And I wouldn't call that messy!

Wow thats so disappointing to hear about BWI club level. I have to say though the cottages would be so nice to experience from pictures Ive seen. Lake view at the CR is SO BEAUTIFUL. I would take that any day over the MK parking lot view. Hows the evening appetizers in the atrium club?
Sorry I’m just now seeing this, had a busy last couple of days and then the drive home (and sleeping, lots of sleeping lol). I only got to do evening apps fully one night, and the next I went in and just grabbed enough so I wouldn’t be starving, but they were pretty good. I tried to get pictures, but there was this little boy running around and kept busting in front of me so I gave up (he was very excited about chicken nuggets). It was all very good though. I could easily make meals out of the stuff there, and the second night there was a beef dish (beef bourguignon I think) that was awesome and I wish I could have eaten more of…I didn’t because we were going to Liberty Tree Terrace later and wanted to save my appetite, but it was tempting to get more and sabotage my dinner.

So I've only been to BWI CL once and my experience was exactly like you described above. One very large family in particular was always there, multiple strollers, took up multiple tables, and it was overall just very crowded. I recall eating apps one night squeezed together on a couch with a plate in my lap. This was over a Princess Half long weekend several years ago so at the time I chalked it up to that as those types of weekends can promote more lounge time from some guests. Gosh knows BWI CL reviews are always so favorable around here I figured it was just me and/or a one off situation.

Lounge crowding at all the CLs has always been an off/on topic around here for as long as I've been following this thread, but part of me does wonder if things like no DDP, harder to get ADRs, wanting to get more $'s worth of CL, etc have shifted some guest patterns, on the margins.
I’ve had multiple BWI CL trips, and this was the first that I had any problems…but when it’s bad it’s really bad. CMs are fantastic, no fault there, it’s just other guests not being considerate which can really change the enjoyment I guess. Probably why I’m not a huge fan of AKL CL, I stayed there over super bowl weekend and it was so crowded. Everyone stayed in the lounge for free snacks and drinks while they watched the game, and it was not fun. I was thankful everyone at CR just went in to eat and left, no campers, I only had issues with one CM and that’s the only fault I could find there (but that was probably not a common thing, I think she just might not know how to handle real tech issues and did a poor job smoothing things over). Going to try WL CL next and see how that compares.

I have had both 3rd and 4th floor rooms. I prefer the balcony of the 3rd but proximity of 4th to lounge so you get a benefit at least with whichever you are assigned.

The lounge is generally more laid back than any of the others I have tried. Don't forget with that extra space you can always just take items back to the room. FYI there is a rolling table under the desk :)
Thank you so much! Sounds like a win-win for sure! 8-)

Y’all ask your offspring their opinion?

I pay, I pick. 😎
Personally, I usually go for the value choice, and I have overidden them in the past. Luckily their favorite is BWI and it has usually been the one with the biggest discounts so it has worked for me. I've nixed a Poly request several times because I just couldn't stomach the rates. YC is a favorite too and often the lowest price CL. So I'm saving tons of money and making everyone happy :rotfl2:win win.

Question for Contemporary gurus out there! I just booked two nights in a “Standard King Room - Club Level Access”. Am I correct in assuming this room will be Tower Club on 14 versus Atrium on 12?

Question for Contemporary gurus out there! I just booked two nights in a “Standard King Room - Club Level Access”. Am I correct in assuming this room will be Tower Club on 14 versus Atrium on 12?

Yep - that room type is Tower Club / 14th floor. There are two, both have a theme park view and are just to the right of the lounge. Have fun!

View attachment 678579View attachment 678580Here is some of the food in RPC club level May 2022
View attachment 678575
View attachment 678576View attachment 678577View attachment 678578

I mostly took video of all the food and room so not ALOT of pictures.
I forgot to ask...how was the margarita panna cotta? It's so darn cute, but did it taste good? I've had panna cotta in one of the CLs before, but I didn't like it that much so I'm wondering if the "margarita" flavor makes it better??

I forgot to ask...how was the margarita panna cotta? It's so darn cute, but did it taste good? I've had panna cotta in one of the CLs before, but I didn't like it that much so I'm wondering if the "margarita" flavor makes it better??
We were 50/50 on it. Half my family liked it, half didn’t including me. Didnt have a flavor of a margarita at all, it just looked like it. The best was the rice krispy treat lol.

Just resting and having a snack at Poly CL lounge while waiting on our room to be ready. So glad to be back at Poly CL! We’ve spent the last 4 nights at BWI, non CL and had lots of park heavy days. Now time to relax (a bit lol!). For anyone checking in soon, the fancy coffee machine is down due to issues getting pods. One of my favorite parts of CL but it can’t be helped and regular coffee will do just fine. I’ll try and take some pics tonight!

Just resting and having a snack at Poly CL lounge while waiting on our room to be ready. So glad to be back at Poly CL! We’ve spent the last 4 nights at BWI, non CL and had lots of park heavy days. Now time to relax (a bit lol!). For anyone checking in soon, the fancy coffee machine is down due to issues getting pods. One of my favorite parts of CL but it can’t be helped and regular coffee will do just fine. I’ll try and take some pics tonight!
Bummer about the Nespresso machine...what snacks are they serving these days? Hope you have a nice relaxing stay!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter