Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

We had a wonderful stay and are sadly back home. Looking forward to going back for Flower and Garden but most likely just Dolphin, no CL.

My daughter wants to do a beach vacation for winter break next month and all I know is Disney - She was not happy with my suggestion for Yacht and Beach Club.

Any recommendations for a nice beach resort in Florida? I don’t even know where to start. Tampa, West Palm, Miami??

*edit to add some CL pics and our room which was so pretty and had great views for Harmonious.
A little farther north, but I really love Amelia Island and Fernandina Beach about a half hour outside Jacksonville. Both the Omni and Ritz Carlton resorts are really nice there and offer beautiful beaches as well as other non-beach activities

We had a wonderful stay and are sadly back home. Looking forward to going back for Flower and Garden but most likely just Dolphin, no CL.

My daughter wants to do a beach vacation for winter break next month and all I know is Disney - She was not happy with my suggestion for Yacht and Beach Club.

Any recommendations for a nice beach resort in Florida? I don’t even know where to start. Tampa, West Palm, Miami??

*edit to add some CL pics and our room which was so pretty and had great views for Harmonious.

Marco Island on the west coast. So beautiful and relaxing. Great restaurants. Spent many summers there. Good luck deciding!

The bedroom has 2 queens. This room is a massive improvement over the prior version as this furniture actually fits in the room.
View attachment 639610

View attachment 639612

View attachment 639614

Relatively massive closet/makeup area.
View attachment 639616

View attachment 639617

The bathroom is beautiful. With a full glass shower, it shares the same lack of privacy as the regular resort rooms.
View attachment 639618

View attachment 639619

View attachment 639620

And then the world's plainest toilet room. Oh well. :-)
View attachment 639622

Since it's on the second floor and closest to the Grand Ceremonial House side of the building, the 1BR has arguably the best location in the Tonga Longhouse for fireworks viewing.
View attachment 639628

Okay that suite is now on the bucket list. I love the decor and that view!!!

On the way home from a wonderful BWI CL weekend! We are BWI regulars but this is only our second CL stay here.

Rooms- we were upgraded to a deluxe room from the standard CL. They may have been overbooked but this worked out well for us being 5 in a room. Had a great BW view and we were right by the stairs to the 4th floor. Still love getting the slippers lol!

CL staff were so kind and helpful. Loved them all.

BF items included grits/oatmeal, yogurt parfait, fruit and either scrambled eggs or quiche lorraine(yum) and either bacon or ham plus plant based sausage. Sunday had waffles and bloody marys . 🥰

Afternoon snacks were grab and go chips, cookies and candy.

5-7 included bread, cheese, fruit, olives, meats, and crudités. Hot items varied from a variety of pasta dishes, shrimp scampi, chicken bao, short ribs, and tenderloin.

dessert and cordials- I found desserts the most lacking. Mostly small tart like items but nice drink options.

We had a fabulous CL stay and would definitely love to come back this summer for a split stay with Poly CL. Already have my plans made. Just waiting on Poly CL to open and see some reviews/pics!! Can’t wait!!

Marco Island on the west coast. So beautiful and relaxing. Great restaurants. Spent many summers there. Good luck deciding!

I love the west coast of Florida. My favorite place is the Sandpearl Resort in Clearwater Beach. It is beautiful and they wait on you (which you know I love when I travel... :rotfl2: ) Walkable to everything. I also love Marco Island (stayed at the Hilton there and it was nice too). Recently we went to Ft Myers Beach and stayed at the Pink Shell and that was super fun! My husband and I went to South Beach a few years back and we had a blast. The only thing that drove me crazy was all the seaweed. It could have been that time of year however, we just never really have that on the east coast.

On the way home from a wonderful BWI CL weekend! We are BWI regulars but this is only our second CL stay here.

Rooms- we were upgraded to a deluxe room from the standard CL. They may have been overbooked but this worked out well for us being 5 in a room. Had a great BW view and we were right by the stairs to the 4th floor. Still love getting the slippers lol!

CL staff were so kind and helpful. Loved them all.

BF items included grits/oatmeal, yogurt parfait, fruit and either scrambled eggs or quiche lorraine(yum) and either bacon or ham plus plant based sausage. Sunday had waffles and bloody marys . 🥰

Afternoon snacks were grab and go chips, cookies and candy.

5-7 included bread, cheese, fruit, olives, meats, and crudités. Hot items varied from a variety of pasta dishes, shrimp scampi, chicken bao, short ribs, and tenderloin.

dessert and cordials- I found desserts the most lacking. Mostly small tart like items but nice drink options.

We had a fabulous CL stay and would definitely love to come back this summer for a split stay with Poly CL. Already have my plans made. Just waiting on Poly CL to open and see some reviews/pics!! Can’t wait!!
We're big fans of BWI CL Deluxe. Yes, the rooms are dated and yes, there are only 2 of us...but the extra room and fabulous boardwalk view make the big price worth it. It goes without saying that the BWI has, by far, the best CL service. A chef every night..brunch with a chef on Sundays...the list goes on. We're already booked for December!

I love the west coast of Florida. My favorite place is the Sandpearl Resort in Clearwater Beach. It is beautiful and they wait on you (which you know I love when I travel... :rotfl2: ) Walkable to everything. I also love Marco Island (stayed at the Hilton there and it was nice too). Recently we went to Ft Myers Beach and stayed at the Pink Shell and that was super fun! My husband and I went to South Beach a few years back and we had a blast. The only thing that drove me crazy was all the seaweed. It could have been that time of year however, we just never really have that on the east coast.
We are debating staying at the Marco Island Hilton in September? Thoughts on the hotel please.

We're big fans of BWI CL Deluxe. Yes, the rooms are dated and yes, there are only 2 of us...but the extra room and fabulous boardwalk view make the big price worth it. It goes without saying that the BWI has, by far, the best CL service. A chef every night..brunch with a chef on Sundays...the list goes on. We're already booked for December!
When in December are you going? We will be there the 6th to the 13th for my 70th birthday!

We are debating staying at the Marco Island Hilton in September? Thoughts on the hotel please.

Jods we stayed there probably 6 years ago at Christmas and loved it. We loved the location. The hotel has all the water sports out in front you can rent. I'm not sure if any of that was included. The breakfast out on the patio was amazing. I still remember how much I loved the fresh fruit. My husband and I also enjoyed the cocktails in late afternoon. I remember the hotel was very clean and I think they had a concierge right in the lobby that took care of our reservations. Right across the street from the hotel was a small shopping center that had a really great Italian restaurant. There was also a sports bar and oh there was a great steakhouse too. We rented bikes which was fun for all of us. One day we went and did the Everglade tours and that was fun.

Since that was a while ago, I'm not sure if anyone else might have something to add. :)

First of all: stop being bored with the snow, some of us in GA only got cold rain (now that is something to be bored with...but I guess that's what I get for moving to Augusta).
Second of all: the color of those bed runners are *chefs kiss*, and that tile in the shower is gorgeous. I gave a big thumbs down to that one shower they did with the tub in it, but this is awesome.

Also, that fireworks view makes this a room to aim for. Absolute goals, just wish it was still listed under CL, maybe they'll fix that soon.

I guess I shouldn’t call it snow. Snow that lasts for like 30 mins on the ground doesn’t really count as snow I guess. :goodvibes

Yeah, the shower is a nice style, something I’d like to copy at home frankly. I don’t love the shower head / hand held combo they used as they’re both too big to really fit together and are a little awkward, but that’s pretty nit picky.

FWIW, when it comes to the Suites and CL… so far at the reopened CLs they move the suites back into the CL grouping/name on the website at/around the day CL returned… so I assume/expect the same to happen at Poly.

Hello! I’m thinking about planning a trip to the GF in August and I’m debating about whether I want to splurge on club level. Last time I did club level was September 2019 in the Sugar Loaf. I was wondering a couple of things:
1.) is the Sugar Loaf returning as club level?
2.) for those that have been since reopening, have any hot items been seen at breakfast?
3.)how are the mid day snacks? Is there still the delicious spinach dip? This was always my favorite time of day :)
4.) for those who have stayed recently, was it worth the cost?

Jods we stayed there probably 6 years ago at Christmas and loved it. We loved the location. The hotel has all the water sports out in front you can rent. I'm not sure if any of that was included. The breakfast out on the patio was amazing. I still remember how much I loved the fresh fruit. My husband and I also enjoyed the cocktails in late afternoon. I remember the hotel was very clean and I think they had a concierge right in the lobby that took care of our reservations. Right across the street from the hotel was a small shopping center that had a really great Italian restaurant. There was also a sports bar and oh there was a great steakhouse too. We rented bikes which was fun for all of us. One day we went and did the Everglade tours and that was fun.

Since that was a while ago, I'm not sure if anyone else might have something to add. :)
Awesome, thank you. I'm trying to find somewhere easy to fly to that's in the country since it's a quick extended weekend trip.

I love the west coast of Florida. My favorite place is the Sandpearl Resort in Clearwater Beach. It is beautiful and they wait on you (which you know I love when I travel... :rotfl2: ) Walkable to everything.

I've come across this resort in my research for a Clearwater trip and it looks like a very nice resort. We're considering a 2-3 day trip to Clearwater in the spring and this one is definitely in the running. Any info/suggestions you might have on restaurants, shopping, etc would be greatly appreciated :flower3:.

I can't comment on the Hilton, but DH & I stayed at JW Marriott Marco Island last Oct and it was very nice. We were only there for a weekend (Fri-Sun), but we loved the resort! We spent our days at the pool and loved the atmosphere as it was beautiful and relaxing for a quick relaxing getaway :goodvibes.

Right across the street from the hotel was a small shopping center that had a really great Italian restaurant. There was also a sports bar and oh there was a great steakhouse too.

I know exactly the shopping center you're talking about, as well as those restaurants! We ate at both the Italian restaurant and steakhouse. The Italian restaurant is called DaVinci's and the steakhouse is Marco Prime. We found both to be VERY good!

I guess I shouldn’t call it snow. Snow that lasts for like 30 mins on the ground doesn’t really count as snow I guess. :goodvibes

This is my preference for snow......next to NO SNOW :rotfl: :rotfl:

We flew in to Fort Myer /Naples airport and I think it was a 30/45 minute drive down.

Us too. It's a very easy drive :).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter