Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Just to double check you are looking at a 2 bedroom CL on the inn side, not DVC 2 bedroom? I'm pretty sure there's only 4 , 2 bedrooms on the BWI sude and I think they all overlook the courtyard, not the BW.

With that being said, we absolutely love BWI. Having stayed everywhere on property, its our favorite resort. If you happen to catch them, the performers on the BW are always fun to see at night.

Yes, I am looking at the 2 bedroom suites on the Inn side. Trying to figure out how close they are to the lounge (and if they are even on the same floor as the lounge). TIA!

I am looking for BWI experts. I have never stayed at this resort. I am looking at August 2022 and was hoping to stay CL at BC or YC, but since CL hasn't reopened there yet I have been thinking of straying to BWI. Can anyone tell me about the 2 bedroom suite? Where are these located exactly and how far are they from the CL lounge? Can you request one that is a King with 2 Queens? Any other fun tidbits of information are welcome as well - I am excited about the possibility of switching things up :)
The Steeplechase suite is the only 2 bedroom suite on the CL floor (4th floor) that I know of. It is an absolutely beautiful suite and is very close to the lounge. The balcony for this suite is even more impressive than the suite itself because it is HUGE and overlooks the boardwalk. Some regulars we had met on a couple of previous trips were in this suite a couple of years ago, so I got a tour and had evening apps and wine in there at the nice dining room table. It had two king bedrooms at that time if I remember correctly. I took lots of pictures at the time, but I'm not sure if I can find them or not because I can't remember exactly when that was. If I can find them, I will try to post some...

D962F2B4-6288-4C24-83AC-780FBF17121D.jpegEFF97AB9-2CC2-4DAA-B205-4E705C73BED5.jpeg6342A832-CD70-441A-8655-D08B5A25FE62.jpeg70CBE903-3635-4A9F-9124-72BF079EF93B.jpegE361A973-8214-44EA-BC70-04D7E0185DFD.jpeg
I found them…May26th 2019 so probably hasn’t changed much. I have more pictures, but there are people in most of them so I won’t post those unless I can figure out how to blur the people…which means involving my DD so maybe later lol!

There are 4 2 bedroom suites on the Inn side. They face the gardens and quiet pool. They are very close to the lounge. I know one is across from the Steeplechase suite, room 4250, the other I know of is 4235, further away from the lounge.

Last edited:

There are 4 2 bedroom suites on the Inn side. They face the gardens and quiet pool. They are very close to the lounge. I know one is across from the Steeplechase suite
Wow! I never realized there were any other two bedroom suites on the 4th floor (thought maybe just one bedroom). Are the other two on the 4th floor too or on other floors? I'm glad I haven't ever booked a two bedroom suite thinking I was getting the Steeplechase only to find out otherwise when I arrived...but I guess that won't happen anytime soon anyway since my youngest DD is starting college next year. I personally wouldn't want to pay for an expensive suite without a view of the Boardwalk. So do you have to call to book the Steeplechase suite then? I know I saw the Sonora suite (one bedroom right?) online and then just 2 bedroom suite, but it didn't list the Steeplechase suite specifically. I'm going to have to walk down the hallway paying attention to all the suites when I'm there in a couple of weeks!

The Sonora is also two bedrooms. You do have to call to book the Steeplechase suite. We tried to book it for February for our 50th anniversary. Jim had always promised me that. Alas, it was already booked! One of these days I will stay in it. Lene suggested one of the other 2 bedroom suites, but it is just the 2 of us going and if I am going to book a big suit it was going to be the Steeplechase!

The Sonora is also two bedrooms. You do have to call to book the Steeplechase suite. We tried to book it for February for our 50th anniversary. Jim had always promised me that. Alas, it was already booked! One of these days I will stay in it. Lene suggested one of the other 2 bedroom suites, but it is just the 2 of us going and if I am going to book a big suit it was going to be the Steeplechase!
I second the vote for Steeplechase! I guess that's why I haven't paid much attention to the other suites lol. I'm pretty content to stay in the Deluxe rooms anyway though since we don't spend much time in the room. I'm sorry the Steeplechase isn't available for your 50th anniversary! I'm sure you'll still have an amazing time...we always do! Our 25th anniversary is in February too!

Just to double check you are looking at a 2 bedroom CL on the inn side, not DVC 2 bedroom? I'm pretty sure there's only 4 , 2 bedrooms on the BWI sude and I think they all overlook the courtyard, not the BW.

With that being said, we absolutely love BWI. Having stayed everywhere on property, its our favorite resort. If you happen to catch them, the performers on the BW are always fun to see at night.
We were upgraded to a 2 bedroom suite at BWI in March of 2019, and it looked out over the BW. One room had a king bed, and the other room had two queens. It was just my son and me, and it made us feel guilty that we weren’t spending more time in the room.

Last edited:
Best part about sleeping family is seeing them in the parks at 10:30 and telling them how you rode all the awesome in both parks stuff twice, got coffee, went shopping, saw some street performers and can’t decide what to do next because you already did all the awesome stuff before these darn crowds showed up 😝
Lol. I did things differently. I enjoyed morning coffee and some afternoon beverages solo. The best is all the texts wondering where I was. Like I was going to sit in a room and watch napping people🤣

Yes, keep checking those UO rates change constantly! In Aug. I first had HRH no CL when the rates first dropped, then a HRH CL room opened but I really wanted PBR CL. I had given up all hope when one day about 2 weeks before a PBR room CL opened. We love all of the ExP hotels at UO but PBR is definitely our favorite
Yep I kept checking and got PBH cl. Although I want to try HRH cl so I’ll keep checking,

Hello! :) Any relatively recent (i.e., not five years old) photos of the CR Tower Club lounge/ information about the experience? I know there has been a refurb, but am more interested in the space/ utility/ experience. TIA!!!
ETA: I did find some from @GADisneyDad14 and @WilfredB , but am curious about the overall experience and any other details as well, please! :)

Last edited:
Trying to decide whether to do the AKL Concierge Savannah view or YC Water View. No difference in price. It is a comp vacation due to disaster in August. Thoughts on which direction to go. Just 2 of us. This will be our 3rd trip this year. Going Dec 11-15.

Your thoughts - AKL club back up to par with before covid? Do they still do the turn down at night? Housekeeping daily or is it sporadic?

Sorry forgot to answer this. No turn down or daily housekeeping but none of the resorts are doing this. I feel like overall the lounge is pretty close to pre-covid. The offerings are a bit reduced but still plentiful. I would say the area that feels the most decreased were kid friendly options. They don't have the chef at night but the stand is still there with the same food. I never really understood the point of the chef at AKL, I never really saw them cook anything vs BWI where the chefs are live cooking and very engaging. Is BWI CL an option for your trip? its kind of the best of both worlds, you get a fantastic CL plus a great location.

Trying to decide whether to do the AKL Concierge Savannah view or YC Water View. No difference in price. It is a comp vacation due to disaster in August. Thoughts on which direction to go. Just 2 of us. This will be our 3rd trip this year. Going Dec 11-15.

Just saw your trip was in Dec. That might lean me towards AKL, the view from the lobby all decorated is amazing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter