Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Interesting finding this morning. We have BWI Deluxe CL booked for March '22 and I was checking rates on both WDW site and TA sites. Not one category of CL shows on the page at all. I tried numerous dates from this Nov to the following June and all the same. It just doesn't say unavailable, it doesn't even list them at all. I tried other deluxes and they all have CL listed. Construction or glitch?
I booked BWI Club level for 6 days in February last night around 10pm, but I had to keep changing dates for it to pop up.

Wdw may have made a mistake.

Dh said I could add a night in December. I booked with a TA and wdw doesn’t allow booking a single night for my date.

So I remembered Dd and I have US AP’s. Yep Portofino is $239 ! In December!
HRH had a 3 bedroom suite with cl less that $900 a night!

I couldn’t get cl room booking so late but I’ll take a deluxe room at wdw value price!

Also winter is open . I booked HRH for 1/13-15. Again prices cheap, especially if you want a suite.

I found out AP released on dis in the US AP thread👍

Dh said I could add a night in December. I booked with a TA and wdw doesn’t allow booking a single night for my date.

I couldn’t get cl room booking so late but I’ll take a deluxe room at wdw value price!

Also winter is open . I booked HRH for 1/13-15. Again prices cheap, especially if you want a suite.

Great price on PBR! Not to mention you also get free express passes!

Nice! Enjoy. We upgraded to universal APs when we went in August. I'm looking forward to staying at portofino again. This time with a family who stays awake🤣 at the rate I'm going I may need to find a new family lol.

Told DH what you’re doing and now he’s looking on UO’s website to add an extra day in Dec. for PB CL 😂

I just wanted to thank you all for your support after my SIL had his accident. He is doing much better but sadly the insurance companies are not treating them well about vehicle values.

We all went through a time of "cancelled trip depression" but this morning I started booking a trip for 10 adults and 2 kids. We are waiting until Sept/Oct of 2022 but at least there is some thing in the books!

We can not get this many people into a Club level room so I am bowing out of this thread for now. I appreciate all your help and your support!

You all enjoy your trips!

Nice! Enjoy. We upgraded to universal APs when we went in August. I'm looking forward to staying at portofino again. This time with a family who stays awake🤣 at the rate I'm going I may need to find a new family lol.
Best part about sleeping family is seeing them in the parks at 10:30 and telling them how you rode all the awesome in both parks stuff twice, got coffee, went shopping, saw some street performers and can’t decide what to do next because you already did all the awesome stuff before these darn crowds showed up 😝

I just wanted to thank you all for your support after my SIL had his accident. He is doing much better but sadly the insurance companies are not treating them well about vehicle values.

We all went through a time of "cancelled trip depression" but this morning I started booking a trip for 10 adults and 2 kids. We are waiting until Sept/Oct of 2022 but at least there is some thing in the books!

We can not get this many people into a Club level room so I am bowing out of this thread for now. I appreciate all your help and your support!

You all enjoy your trips!
:grouphug:

There is so much magic to be had on a Disney vacation no matter how you do it. May you all find that magic and have a wonderful time next Fall.

I want to thank those that mentioned that CL was back up and running a few days ago. It jolted me into action to see if Contemporary’s Atrium CL would be available for my oldest son and wonderful daughter in-law during our trip. I had already booked CL for my husband’s 60th birthday, but they didn’t have anymore CL rooms for my son. Garrison had previously asked me if we were all staying CL, remembering our AKL, Poly, and Sugarloaf stays during his childhood. Traveling with 3 children, CL was convenient and made our trips magical. It killed me to tell him no, the rooms were sold out. Fortunately last night, Atrium CL was available and I thought I was about to cry. I immediately told the cast member to upgrade their reservation. I’m so excited because no one knows that we are staying CL except my daughter in law.
Lori

I want to thank those that mentioned that CL was back up and running a few days ago. It jolted me into action to see if Contemporary’s Atrium CL would be available for my oldest son and wonderful daughter in-law during our trip. I had already booked CL for my husband’s 60th birthday, but they didn’t have anymore CL rooms for my son. Garrison had previously asked me if we were all staying CL, remembering our AKL, Poly, and Sugarloaf stays during his childhood. Traveling with 3 children, CL was convenient and made our trips magical. It killed me to tell him no, the rooms were sold out. Fortunately last night, Atrium CL was available and I thought I was about to cry. I immediately told the cast member to upgrade their reservation. I’m so excited because no one knows that we are staying CL except my daughter in law.
Lori

I am looking for BWI experts. I have never stayed at this resort. I am looking at August 2022 and was hoping to stay CL at BC or YC, but since CL hasn't reopened there yet I have been thinking of straying to BWI. Can anyone tell me about the 2 bedroom suite? Where are these located exactly and how far are they from the CL lounge? Can you request one that is a King with 2 Queens? Any other fun tidbits of information are welcome as well - I am excited about the possibility of switching things up :)

I am looking for BWI experts. I have never stayed at this resort. I am looking at August 2022 and was hoping to stay CL at BC or YC, but since CL hasn't reopened there yet I have been thinking of straying to BWI. Can anyone tell me about the 2 bedroom suite? Where are these located exactly and how far are they from the CL lounge? Can you request one that is a King with 2 Queens? Any other fun tidbits of information are welcome as well - I am excited about the possibility of switching things up :)
That’s touring plans room finder. I haven’t seen much info on the suites. On the room finder map you can see th 1 bedroom suites and it looks like the pres suite and a 2bd face water. Hopefully someone else will have more info. However the map of that 4th floor cl section is nice to have,
https://touringplans.com/hotel_maps...e]=any&filters[ug]=&filters[view]=319&rooms=1

I love all time HP stuff, can’t wait to re ride Hagrids.

The AP’s and express passes are such a great deal. So my next 2 trips I’m less time at wdw and going to US instead.

Yep your kids need to see wwohp decorated for Christmas. 🎄

No CL the night we want at any of the resorts… I’m not giving up that easily, though. 🙂

No CL the night we want at any of the resorts… I’m not giving up that easily, though. 🙂

Yes, keep checking those UO rates change constantly! In Aug. I first had HRH no CL when the rates first dropped, then a HRH CL room opened but I really wanted PBR CL. I had given up all hope when one day about 2 weeks before a PBR room CL opened. We love all of the ExP hotels at UO but PBR is definitely our favorite

Yes, keep checking those UO rates change constantly! In Aug. I first had HRH no CL when the rates first dropped, then a HRH CL room opened but I really wanted PBR CL. I had given up all hope when one day about 2 weeks before a PBR room CL opened. We love all of the ExP hotels at UO but PBR is definitely our favorite

Thanks! We stayed in PBR CL back in 2016, and we loved everything about it (except it wasn’t in Disney!!) lol But I’ll definitely keep trying… I’m looking during a busy week, so not sure if anything will open, but I’ll keep looking!! 😊

Just to double check you are looking at a 2 bedroom CL on the inn side, not DVC 2 bedroom? I'm pretty sure there's only 4 , 2 bedrooms on the BWI sude and I think they all overlook the courtyard, not the BW.

With that being said, we absolutely love BWI. Having stayed everywhere on property, its our favorite resort. If you happen to catch them, the performers on the BW are always fun to see at night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter