Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

a4aa3932-33de-47b6-bef1-343b830d8b63-jpeg.614528
View attachment 614543
we were in AKL Club Level last week and was moved to a savanna view room outside of the club but had club access. We were not far away. I was visiting someone in a dvc value room that was near the club. Looking to the right from their balcony this is the view we would have had, had we not been moved.

Thank you, it is nice to see that they are fixing things after inconvenience a lot of guests.

View attachment 614543
we were in AKL Club Level last week and was moved to a savanna view room outside of the club but had club access. We were not far away. I was visiting someone in a dvc value room that was near the club. Looking to the right from their balcony this is the view we would have had, had we not been moved.
Oh man, I totally used up a lucky star with my value room at the start of the month. (Good pool view room). Hope this issue is resolved ASAP.

May I copy your post with image to the AKV owners and informational thread?

I have been thinking about you, @kylenne, and others today who could not be here. Wishing you all the best and hopefully plenty of opportunities and reasons to celebrate in the future. :smickey:

And now I'm wibbling at work. Thank you! I hope everyone who went had a wonderful time. I spent my Oct. 1st. with my gf and her family. Also had a great first Canadian Thanksgiving last week at a gorgeous lakeside cottage generously offered by her sister's in-laws.

I've avoided looking at any and everything Disney ever since we had to cancel for the 50th because I was too depressed, but I'm good to get back in the saddle now. We are tentatively looking at next May, as another attempt at a birthday trip. Our Poly is still waiting for us, but I want to surprise her with a couple of nights of RPC at the end of the trip. I still want to experience that lounge when it's actually open!

And now I'm wibbling at work. Thank you! I hope everyone who went had a wonderful time. I spent my Oct. 1st. with my gf and her family. Also had a great first Canadian Thanksgiving last week at a gorgeous lakeside cottage generously offered by her sister's in-laws.

I've avoided looking at any and everything Disney ever since we had to cancel for the 50th because I was too depressed, but I'm good to get back in the saddle now. We are tentatively looking at next May, as another attempt at a birthday trip. Our Poly is still waiting for us, but I want to surprise her with a couple of nights of RPC at the end of the trip. I still want to experience that lounge when it's actually open!
Maybe poly cl open by then too!

Sorry if this question has been asked but has anyone heard anything about Yacht Club (Club Level) ever returning?

View attachment 614543
Thanks for the picture! In all honestly I would have taken that view so I could be a few steps off the Club Lounge. But then I am not walking well and have to use an ECV. I had hoped I could go to the Club Lounge without it. It would have been nice to be given the choice! But then the car wreck and no trip so it really did not matter.

Hi, CL peeps! As we could’ve guessed, 30 days out from my arrival, Atrium Club rooms became available. I’m currently booked in RPC, which I was excited about, but my sister and niece are at CR Atrium Club, and my sister was telling me that my niece still talks about the time we had rooms next to each other back in 2018. I’m a sucker for that kid! The cost savings is pretty notable, and I will be at MK late (for Evening Hours and AH parties) 3 of 4 days of my stay. There were some iffy reviews when CR first reopened - any more recent thoughts? What do you all think? Really appreciate you all and your input. Thank you!

And now, back to binge-researching Genie+

Hi, CL peeps! As we could’ve guessed, 30 days out from my arrival, Atrium Club rooms became available. I’m currently booked in RPC, which I was excited about, but my sister and niece are at CR Atrium Club, and my sister was telling me that my niece still talks about the time we had rooms next to each other back in 2018. I’m a sucker for that kid! The cost savings is pretty notable, and I will be at MK late (for Evening Hours and AH parties) 3 of 4 days of my stay. There were some iffy reviews when CR first reopened - any more recent thoughts? What do you all think? Really appreciate you all and your input. Thank you!

And now, back to binge-researching Genie+
My opinion: family is most important. You cannot beat the memories that have the potential to be made being close and around each other more. Now if you said the choice was to move to a resort you don't care for at all it would be a hard one.

My opinion: family is most important. You cannot beat the memories that have the potential to be made being close and around each other more. Now if you said the choice was to move to a resort you don't care for at all it would be a hard one.
I’m not thrilled about the less-open lounge, that was originally why I selected RPC, but I’m now boosted, so it’s fine. And that freakin’ kid! She is pretty indulged (and sometimes it shows), but I adore her all the same.

I just booked my airfare for January - Hooray for Disney to finally releasing the dates for Art Festival. Never been to this festival and is a bucket list item.

I have Poly currently booked but still need another 4 nites stay somewhere. Was thinking either CTR or BWI since they both had club level availability. Darn! Sure which they would announce the dates for the other resorts to open their club level. In 2017 I decided to do a bucket list of club levels at Disney. So far I have been to Sugar Loaf (2x), RPC (2x), Beach, BWI and CTR. In April 2020 we had booked Yacht - water view club level ( thanks covid! - NOT) .

Can someone pretty please talk with Mickey and inform him to open either Yacht or Poly club level?! LOL! I can put a pretty please with sugar on top!!

I just booked my airfare for January - Hooray for Disney to finally releasing the dates for Art Festival. Never been to this festival and is a bucket list item.

I have Poly currently booked but still need another 4 nites stay somewhere. Was thinking either CTR or BWI since they both had club level availability. Darn! Sure which they would announce the dates for the other resorts to open their club level. In 2017 I decided to do a bucket list of club levels at Disney. So far I have been to Sugar Loaf (2x), RPC (2x), Beach, BWI and CTR. In April 2020 we had booked Yacht - water view club level ( thanks covid! - NOT) .

Can someone pretty please talk with Mickey and inform him to open either Yacht or Poly club level?! LOL! I can put a pretty please with sugar on top!!
I need YC cl! Come on Mickey!

Howdy! Long time WDW go-er, but doing my first club level stay at Contemporary next spring in Atrium Club. Really excited to cross this off my bucket list :tigger:

My main question is about access between 14th and 12th floors at CR. Can't seem to find any definitive info from recently so I thought I would ask/confirm: Guests staying in Tower Club (14) can access both floors 12 and 14; guests staying in Atrium Club can only access 12. I really want to see Tower Club with my own two eyes...maybe if I ask nicely the concierge staff can take me up there for a tour:earboy2:. Side note: is it still called Tower Club? Nothing when booking online would designate it as such...

Anything else worth noting about staying CL for a first-timer?

Howdy! Long time WDW go-er, but doing my first club level stay at Contemporary next spring in Atrium Club. Really excited to cross this off my bucket list :tigger:

My main question is about access between 14th and 12th floors at CR. Can't seem to find any definitive info from recently so I thought I would ask/confirm: Guests staying in Tower Club (14) can access both floors 12 and 14; guests staying in Atrium Club can only access 12. I really want to see Tower Club with my own two eyes...maybe if I ask nicely the concierge staff can take me up there for a tour:earboy2:. Side note: is it still called Tower Club? Nothing when booking online would designate it as such...

Anything else worth noting about staying CL for a first-timer?

Hi there. Other than unusual circumstances/accommodations, neither floor has access to the other floor’s lounge. You can always try to ask if you’d like to see it, although YMMV. :-)

Disney doesn’t use the word “Tower Club” in any of their room descriptions or things you see online, but it’s still on the paperwork/lounge info handout they give you when you check in.

Hope that helps!

Hi there. Other than unusual circumstances/accommodations, neither floor has access to the other floor’s lounge. You can always try to ask if you’d like to see it, although YMMV. :-)

Disney doesn’t use the word “Tower Club” in any of their room descriptions or things you see online, but it’s still on the paperwork/lounge info handout they give you when you check in.

Hope that helps!

Thanks for the reply, this is very helpful.

Time to go back to daydreaming about Via Napoli pizza 🍕

View attachment 614543

I just got the phone call that we’ve been moved for our upcoming trip in November. Is the room they moved you to another DVC studio (kitchenette, sofa bed, bath/shower combo) or is it regular room? My mom was just curious if she’d have her microwave to warm her hot tea up.:)

I just got the phone call that we’ve been moved for our upcoming trip in November. Is the room they moved you to another DVC studio (kitchenette, sofa bed, bath/shower combo) or is it regular room? My mom was just curious if she’d have her microwave to warm her hot tea up.:)
They're moving the DVC Club folks to regular Savanna view Hotel Rooms. They're nice, but the kitchenette is reduced to a small fridge (no freezer) and a keurig style machine. No toaster, microwave, sink or counter space. I'm sure if the microwave is important something could be brought in, I'd ask the concierge folk for help since you are paying for the DVC setup even if through points.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter