Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

So I tried to do some detective work on the poly CL. Paper is still covering the doors on the inside. The 3rd floor door was cracked, I was so tempted to peek inside but thought it was best to not get kicked off WDW property today. I could see some furnishings, it looked a lot like the pics from the suite that @GADisneyDad14 shared a couple of months ago. I actually think the exact materials were used. Creams and navy with turquoise and dark wood. Should be really pretty!

Oh, good golly what a morning! We checked out of the poly and came to AKL to check into CL and grab some breakfast. No one greeted us which I thought was odd so I went to the desk and said that we are checking in. The CM started checking us in there. She made no mention of CL which should have been a red flag but we got our keys and attempted to go to the 6th floor. Keys don't work. So back to the front desk, the CM says oh you're not on club level, we upgraded you to a 1 bedroon savanna view. So I show her my confirmation that we did indeed book a club level room not a 1 bedroom. So after lots of discussions with management, we get to keep the savanna view 1 bedroom and have CL access. When we finally got up to CL, the first thing I was asked was can we get you a mimosa? Ha! I must have looked stressed.

Attachments

• 20211016_100340.jpg
    20211016_100340.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:

Just talked with Dawn Marie from Poly. I pushed her hard for an opening date but she wouldn't crack. She said the lounge seating area is done but they are completely redoing the kitchen since the pipes are 50 years old, they weren't working well anymore. She said the only thing she's been told is next year.

Oh, good golly what a morning! We checked out of the poly and came to AKL to check into CL and grab some breakfast. No one greeted us which I thought was odd so I went to the desk and said that we are checking in. The CM started checking us in there. She made no mention of CL which should have been a red flag but we got our keys and attempted to go to the 6th floor. Keys don't work. So back to the front desk, the CM says oh you're not on club level, we upgraded you to a 1 bedroon savanna view. So I show her my confirmation that we did indeed book a club level room not a 1 bedroom. So after lots of discussions with management, we get to keep the savanna view 1 bedroom and have CL access. When we finally got up to CL, the first thing I was asked was can we get you a mimosa? Ha! I must have looked stressed.

Never even thought of them trying to think they were going to “ upgrade” someone out of CL!

Not a very magical arrival, but glad it worked out!

I have some family at AKL CL right now. :magnify:at the background of your pics to see if I see them. 😂

Just checked in to atrium club. FYI: thermostats are locked to 68 as the low. Had maintenance up to override. Override is hold mode, fan, and up buttons until it flashes then you can lower the temp. If anyone wants any specific info on atrium offerings, let me know.

Would love info on their breakfast and dinner lounge offerings thanks!

Just switched my GDT CL to BW CL! We always stay on the villa side of BW, it’s my favorite resort, but we have never stayed CL. Where even is the lounge and where are the rooms in relation to the DVC rooms??

What have the evening offerings been since reopening and do they keep the wine/beer out in the lounge or is it upon request?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!