Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

If I have a Deluxe BWI CL room booked and want closest stair-wise to the lounge, am I requesting 4th Floor?

So I'm a little confused by what you are asking. There are deluxe rooms on the 4th floor, same floor as lounge. Theres also a couple of deluxe rooms on the 3rd floor. So are you wanting to request a room close to the lounge or a room on the 3rd floor close to a staircase ?

So I'm a little confused by what you are asking. There are deluxe rooms on the 4th floor, same floor as lounge. Theres also a couple of deluxe rooms on the 3rd floor. So are you wanting to request a room close to the lounge or a room on the 3rd floor close to a staircase ?
We've been fortunate enough to have stayed in deluxe rooms on both floors 3 and 4. There are only 5 of those rooms on the 3rd and 4th floors. None are very far from the lounge, even those on the 3rd floor. There is a staircase between the 2 floors that literally opens right at the CM desk on the 4th floor, not far from the lounge. As an aside, I believe some of the 3rd floor balconies are bigger than the 4th floor balconies. I'm only referencing the 5 Deluxe rooms on the 3rd floor and the 5 deluxe rooms on the 4th floor. Frankly, there is nothing "bad" about either location of the 10 rooms:).

Well we are suppose to leave tomorrow to start our trip. Headed to our daughters first and then into Wilderness Lodge DVC and then into AKL Club and eventually into Beach Club Villas.

I have been on hold for 5 plus hours with the new GENIE DAS system. I still never got through! GRRRRR!

In the middle of being put on hold I get a text from my DD. Her husband has just been in a wreck in his truck, the vehicle we were going to FL in so I can transport my EVC. The man who hit him is pretty banged up and at the hospital. It was his fault. Our SIL is banged up but released from the ER. The airbags burned his arms, hands and burned some of his beard off but nothing appears broken. They think his full size Chevy truck is totaled! The other car is completely totaled.

We do not know if we are going to be able to make this trip! Everything is in chaos! State Farm is saying he needs to get a rental vehicle (big enough to hold and transport my ECV) from the at fault drivers insurance company.

The phone rings and it is DISNEY! Guess what? Our accessible 1 bedroom villa on the Savannah side of the 6th floor club is not going to be available. I burst out in hysterical laughter! Poor woman must have thought I was cray cray! LOL!

They are offering a 1 bedroom villa with Savannah view with Club access and will give us 10 points back. No other options!

Man what a morning but it could have been worse. We could be planning a funeral.

Well we are suppose to leave tomorrow to start our trip. Headed to our daughters first and then into Wilderness Lodge DVC and then into AKL Club and eventually into Beach Club Villas.

I have been on hold for 5 plus hours with the new GENIE DAS system. I still never got through! GRRRRR!

In the middle of being put on hold I get a text from my DD. Her husband has just been in a wreck in his truck, the vehicle we were going to FL in so I can transport my EVC. The man who hit him is pretty banged up and at the hospital. It was his fault. Our SIL is banged up but released from the ER. The airbags burned his arms, hands and burned some of his beard off but nothing appears broken. They think his full size Chevy truck is totaled! The other car is completely totaled.

We do not know if we are going to be able to make this trip! Everything is in chaos! State Farm is saying he needs to get a rental vehicle (big enough to hold and transport my ECV) from the at fault drivers insurance company.

The phone rings and it is DISNEY! Guess what? Our accessible 1 bedroom villa on the Savannah side of the 6th floor club is not going to be available. I burst out in hysterical laughter! Poor woman must have thought I was cray cray! LOL!

They are offering a 1 bedroom villa with Savannah view with Club access and will give us 10 points back. No other options!

Man what a morning but it could have been worse. We could be planning a funeral.

I’m so sorry for everything your family is going though!! I’m so happy they are all ok and truly hope everything works out for your trip. Keep us posted. 🤞🏻🤞🏻

Oh man. Best thoughts being sent for everyone, even the one at fault, no one asks to be in a wreck.

As for the CL room being moved, trust me when I say it's for the better. If you had the 6th floor room you'd have been overlooking some very messy construction, not animals and certainly not peaceful.

My son had a SV hotel side room he was moved to for our trip last week and he loved the location. The lights did not work properly in the room and his fridge buzzed, but when enjoying your time out on the balcony none of that matters.

See if everyone is feeling well enough for the trip, might be exactly what they need at this point.

Last edited:

Oh goodness, I'm so sorry! This kind of thing happened to me right before a family trip in 2015 (except I was the one driving and was hit). I would hope that the at fault drivers insurance would work quickly, but we all know how that can go *fingers crossed*. I hope you guys can catch a break and get a little extra pixi dust sprinkled your way for an amazing trip. Hopefully they can still go and take a breather after all of this, I remember being on a plane in pain the next day covered in bruises, but it sure was nice to get away and relax for a bit after all of that.

I am so so sorry for all of this. Praying it all works out - thankfully no one is really hurt. Hopefully you can go and sit on the balcony and relax. Let us know what happens.

We've been fortunate enough to have stayed in deluxe rooms on both floors 3 and 4. There are only 5 of those rooms on the 3rd and 4th floors. None are very far from the lounge, even those on the 3rd floor. There is a staircase between the 2 floors that literally opens right at the CM desk on the 4th floor, not far from the lounge. As an aside, I believe some of the 3rd floor balconies are bigger than the 4th floor balconies. I'm only referencing the 5 Deluxe rooms on the 3rd floor and the 5 deluxe rooms on the 4th floor. Frankly, there is nothing "bad" about either location of the 10 rooms:).
Thank you. Not having been there, I did not know what floor everything was on. I think I have a clear idea now, so it doesn’t seem to matter in the case of the deluxe rooms.

I have a lot of patience with Disney/Disney's resort booking algorithms/quirkiness, but whatever they have going on these days is sort of crazy. I've been trying for months to adjust a family member's reservation around Wine & Dine weekend and there has literally been nothing available at any price point, even tinkering around with number of days. Flat out nothing.

So tonight I do my once a day checking and bam - 9 resort options available.

I'll never understand why they do what they do - but moral of the story, keep checking! Availability when you get to the 30 and less day mark continues to seemingly really free up.

Thank you. Not having been there, I did not know what floor everything was on. I think I have a clear idea now, so it doesn’t seem to matter in the case of the deluxe rooms.

Yes, it can be a bit confusing having never been there, completely understand. Just so you know the closest rooms are almost directly across from the lounge. Then there ones that are on the 4th floor but outside the club level door, the furthest are on the 3rd floor below the ones that are outside the door to the CL on the 4th floor. I realize I probably just confused you more but my point is, is that none are that far from the lounge. I personally would request a 4th floor room or maybe just say near lounge for convenience.

Last edited:
Well the trip is cancelled! I guess we made some DVC waitlist people really happy tonight!

My son-in-law is getting more sore by the minute. The other driver had GA state minimum coverage and that insurance company is already giving my SIL a hard time. His insurance co, State Farm is not being super helpful either! He needs a rental vehicle in order to get back to work next week, teaching and being a wrestling coach. He is so stressed out. I feel so bad for them!

I still have to talk to the dog boarding kennel and the EVC scooter rental people in the morning.

But Hubby went to he store and bought me a bag of potato chips ...... I shall drown my sorrow in an ice tea maybe a whiskey, and some way too salty chips!!!!

r
Well the trip is cancelled! I guess we made some DVC waitlist people really happy tonight!

My son-in-law is getting more sore by the minute. The other driver had GA state minimum coverage and that insurance company is already giving my SIL a hard time. His insurance co, State Farm is not being super helpful either! He needs a rental vehicle in order to get back to work next week, teaching and being a wrestling coach. He is so stressed out. I feel so bad for them!

I still have to talk to the dog boarding kennel and the EVC scooter rental people in the morning.

But Hubby went to he store and bought me a bag of potato chips ...... I shall drown my sorrow in an ice tea maybe a whiskey, and some way too salty chips!!!!
I'm sorry you had to cancel but think of the big picture. It could have been so much worse. Wishing them a speedy recovery. When I was in an accident that wasn't my fault, my insurance picked up the rental and repair cost then went after the other drivers coverage. I ended up getting my deductible back. Enjoy your chips and plan a come back trip.

A few weeks ago I whined my kids had a 5 day weekend this week and we couldn't go to Disney because I was working. Well, thank goodness. My son is ok now and doing better but he has covid. He's just really tired now and very congested. He had the high fever and bad headaches. Noone else has caught it so far🤞 I'm extremely thankful it wasn't a severe case.

So sorry Twende! I am so glad your son-in-law is okay.

Potato chips and whiskey? Lol that's my dh's stressed out snack too.

Enjoy!

Sheesh I hope y'all get to wdw soon and poor sil gets things worked out.

I rarely get mad but really? They have CR 50th anniversary ears now?? Ugh I wanted something like that . So many of us were at CL that weekend. We would have looked cute as matchy lol.

Deleted photo / not sure if that site allowed.

‘There are 2 different monorail themed ears, shirts ,mug, print, magic band etc with CR logo. So cute!

Last edited:
I rarely get mad but really? They have CR 50th anniversary ears now?? Ugh I wanted something like that . So many of us were at CL that weekend. We would have looked cute as matchy lol.

‘There are 2 different monorail themed ears, shirts ,mug, print, magic band etc with CR logo. So cute!
Ohhhh, that magic band!!! Yeah, I have a mb problem.

are club level hours subject to change? I see BWI it looks like 7am-10pm, but January park hours are shorter. just wondering if that is possible?

We are checking into the Poly tomorrow, I wonder if they'll have 50th stuff there too? I'll post if I see anything. Then onto AKL CL. If anyone has any questions about offerings at AKL let me know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter