Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

*more giggling*

'let's make some magic for the anniversary couple in room X! What should we do?? How about one mug?!?' ...intriguing...
The really funny part was they sent the Bride mug and it’s the groom who drinks coffee 🤣🤣🤣🤣

it was actually a sinister plot to get us to spend more money as we bought the groom mug so we would have a set. 1 point for Disney 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thank you for reporting your experience. I would be disappointed just like you. With many here also feeling the same and in conjunction with higher rack rates, lack of discounts, and some admittedly now cancelling their stays at RPC, do you think there would be any benefit to bringing the frustration to the attention of a supervisor, manager, GM, etc.? I really think they ought to know that with the totality of the circumstances, curtailing the midday options (and scones) that so many have grown to love is creating a somewhat negative view of RPC. This wouldn't take much for them to change back and I think someone in charge needs to strongly consider it.

I did actually speak to the manager who was pretty much always available yesterday, Joel. He was very nice and listened to our thoughts but of course really couldn’t say much.

This is our first RPC stay so we don’t know the CM’s…but Mejay is here. She actually helped me with something while she was at the Concierge desk at the Villas the other day before we moved over here. What a nice surprise to find her here too, she is a delight!

I was able to get theme park club level main building today for Oct 2022 stay. The grand suite was available as well.
Congratulations. Where you able to do this online or did you call and talk to a CM. I just checke3d the website and still shows nothing as available.

Today for midday snacks they had some bagged grapes, carrots, and apple slices in addition to the cookies and chip type stuff

sadly I noticed the coffee was in those big urns not a Nespresso machine it’s a sad day for all you coffee drinkers

there is a candy station with jars of candy but it was roped off. Not sure what the deal is with that. Maybe you need to get a CM to serve you there to stop little and big hands from touching everything 😁

FAE01CDF-ABF9-469C-AD14-D12717FB75B3.jpeg

Attachments

• 0C34525A-C543-422E-86B3-E5378A652693.jpeg
    0C34525A-C543-422E-86B3-E5378A652693.jpeg
    124.1 KB · Views: 74
Well, I just got off the phone with cast reservations and no luck with a discount for my February trip. Only thing available at the Boardwalk was the outer garden cottages and no club services with it! On the other hand, I was able to get a 50% off discount for my stand club room for December of 2022 to celebrate my 70th birthday. Not too bad at all. I will wait and see if any milItaly discount comes out for February since Jim qualifies for that.
Now we just have to get Jim through the chemo and get the good news of being cancer free!

Yeah, I get it… but cold cuts for breakfast is still so odd to me. Why not put out waffles, some kind of bacon/sausage and/or scrambled eggs instead? lol Sorry, I’m whiny today. 😒

Not whiny at all.

The cold cuts for breakfast is a very European thing - a standard in every hotel we stayed at in The Netherlands, Denmark, and Belgium at least.

I did actually speak to the manager who was pretty much always available yesterday, Joel. He was very nice and listened to our thoughts but of course really couldn’t say much.

This is our first RPC stay so we don’t know the CM’s…but Mejay is here. She actually helped me with something while she was at the Concierge desk at the Villas the other day before we moved over here. What a nice surprise to find her here too, she is a delight!

Thank you for the information about Mejay - that is so wonderful. Have a great time!

Well, I just got off the phone with cast reservations and no luck with a discount for my February trip. Only thing available at the Boardwalk was the outer garden cottages and no club services with it! On the other hand, I was able to get a 50% off discount for my stand club room for December of 2022 to celebrate my 70th birthday. Not too bad at all. I will wait and see if any milItaly discount comes out for February since Jim qualifies for that.
Now we just have to get Jim through the chemo and get the good news of being cancer free!

Are we sure the Garden Cottges will no longer be CL once BWI CL opens? The way it’s been working with the other “CL Access” room types at the two open so far - AKL and GF - is that those rooms have been in the ‘general population’ of rooms for booking purposes and not marked as ‘CL access’ like they normally are, but once the CL reopens they tinker with the settings and those rooms/room reservations all show “CL Access” as they used to be pre-COVID.

I guess I’ve been assuming the same will happen w/ the Garden Cottages? Unless I’m behind on info?

More importantly, thoughts/prayers with you and Jim as he continues his treatment.

Are we sure the Garden Cottges will no longer be CL once BWI CL opens? The way it’s been working with the other “CL Access” room types at the two open so far - AKL and GF - is that those rooms have been in the ‘general population’ of rooms for booking purposes and not marked as ‘CL access’ like they normally are, but once the CL reopens they tinker with the settings and those rooms/room reservations all show “CL Access” as they used to be pre-COVID.

I guess I’ve been assuming the same will happen w/ the Garden Cottages? Unless I’m behind on info?

More importantly, thoughts/prayers with you and Jim as he continues his treatment.
I am going to text one of the managers I know and ask. I thought it was odd.

Today for midday snacks they had some bagged grapes, carrots, and apple slices in addition to the cookies and chip type stuff

sadly I noticed the coffee was in those big urns not a Nespresso machine it’s a sad day for all you coffee drinkers

there is a candy station with jars of candy but it was roped off. Not sure what the deal is with that. Maybe you need to get a CM to serve you there to stop little and big hands from touching everything 😁

View attachment 605455

Oh no, I hope my dream/nightmare isn't coming true! Does anyone know if RPC had a nespresso machine prior to COVID? I can't imagine a senario where I would pay the money to stay at RPC so this is probably a mute point for me. However, in the beginning of our marriage, I remember staying at the Dolphin and walking past the Beach Club stating that looks nice but we'll never have the money to stay there...... (fast forward 13 years and we've now stayed at every resort multiple times, except FW), so I guess never say never

Oh no, I hope my dream/nightmare isn't coming true! Does anyone know if RPC had a nespresso machine prior to COVID? I can't imagine a senario where I would pay the money to stay at RPC so this is probably a mute point for me. However, in the beginning of our marriage, I remember staying at the Dolphin and walking past the Beach Club stating that looks nice but we'll never have the money to stay there...... (fast forward 13 years and we've now stayed at every resort multiple times, except FW), so I guess never say never

Yes, they had a Nespresso machine in both RPC and Sugar Loaf. They also removed the Nespresso machine from the lobby of VGF. It was so nice walking down in the morning and having a cup on our way out to the parks. It’s definitely disappointing.

ETA a side note: I had asked a DVC CM why the Nespresso machine was no longer out in the lobby at VGF, and if it was removed due to Covid, and they replied they were becoming too expensive to maintain.

Last edited:
The limited snack time offering has me a bit worried for our stay at GDT.
Lunch time was our favorite part last time we were there. They had such great small plates.
Hopefully they will move them the evening if anything…

but I am also not whining😂, just happy CL is back at all!

Sad day here. My 14 yo said he was tired/bored of disney🙄 the dark side won him over. Other then Christmas, Easter is the only time part of our breaks overlap. Rooms are pricey at Easter! I also think it sucks that gran destino CL doesn't count for late extra hours.
All these RPC pics makes me want to be there now. Work is a total zoo. Not even 2 full weeks in and I'm done. I'm so over living in NYC. I was eying gran destino or BWI club for Easter.

Oh and I've never used nespresso machine because I don't know how!

Yes she’s a fav of mine ! Glad she’s back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!