Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I didn’t see any soup or scones. I’ll check tomorrow afternoon and report back 😁😁
Do you think it was after 2pm by the time you made it to the lounge? I'm pretty sure they used to take up those items at 2pm before (soup, dips, crudite, etc. , and I know you said you arrived at 1pm. We won't arrive until Saturday morning so I want to prepare myself for disappointment ahead of time if they really did get rid of their mid-day spread that was really the only thing that set them apart from the other CLs now that the orchestra is gone! I may need to change up my Christmas reservation a bit if this turns out to be the new reality. I guess we'll all know for sure tomorrow! I can't believe they got rid of scones too? I hope they were just not prepared for opening day?! Thanks for taking the time to update us. Have a great time!

Do you think it was after 2pm by the time you made it to the lounge? I'm pretty sure they used to take up those items at 2pm before (soup, dips, crudite, etc. , and I know you said you arrived at 1pm. We won't arrive until Saturday morning so I want to prepare myself for disappointment ahead of time if they really did get rid of their mid-day spread that was really the only thing that set them apart from the other CLs now that the orchestra is gone! I may need to change up my Christmas reservation a bit if this turns out to be the new reality. I guess we'll all know for sure tomorrow! I can't believe they got rid of scones too? I hope they were just not prepared for opening day?! Thanks for taking the time to update us. Have a great time!
Pretty sure I came down after 2pm. Heading to MK for lunch tomorrow so won’t be back before 2

we usually get an ADR for lunch when we stay club so don’t know.
I’ll be here until Sunday so maybe I’ll see you around

We are here too! Checked in first thing this morning. We did ask when we came back to the lounge at about noontime about the offerings. There were only the pre wrapped snacks and some nuts and things available. The server told us that this will be the standard, there won’t be any of the soups or things like they offered before. We did hear another couple ask about it too, and they were told the same thing. Disappointing, but we did think the dinner offerings were very good and made us feel a bit better about it!

We are here too! Checked in first thing this morning. We did ask when we came back to the lounge at about noontime about the offerings. There were only the pre wrapped snacks and some nuts and things available. The server told us that this will be the standard, there won’t be any of the soups or things like they offered before. We did hear another couple ask about it too, and they were told the same thing. Disappointing, but we did think the dinner offerings were very good and made us feel a bit better about it!

Thats too bad. Especially at these inflated prices when the Grand is priced several hundred per night over BWI, CR, etc..

Just finished up a call with a Resort Reservation CM. Finally confirmed that our 10/2022 GF main building reservation will be Club Level for our 40th anniversary. :cool1: Actually received an updated email from the reservation system now showing it as a club level room. It is booked as a 2 Queen Lagoon/Poly view suite. Still no word on when TPV or other signature rooms will be available to book. WDW website still shows main building rooms in September/October 2022 as not being available even for a single night stay. Will keep calling to see when/if we can get a view upgrade. In the end pixie dust may be required.
I was able to get theme park club level main building today for Oct 2022 stay. The grand suite was available as well.

Did they get rid of the lunchtime soup & salad at AKL too? I can’t remember from the earlier posts.

Ok, with the cold dishes, that sounds more amped up! I figure the area’s spread out enough, and I can always find a place I’m comfortable, even if that’s my own room. Thank you so much for taking the time to do this. Enjoy!!!
The 5th floor has seating and quiet. I just pop up the stairs but you can use the elevator if needed. Views are better up there! Amazing!

Im glad I only did 1 night now. The midday and band were what I liked about gf. I’ll book SPACE220 for lunch now instead, if I can !
Yes, the midday soup, etc, and esp the scones made it different from the other lounges. I think I am going to book Space too in case people say it's amazing...I have a free Epcot lunch day that was going to be F&W.

Yes, the midday soup, etc, and esp the scones made it different from the other lounges. I think I am going to book Space too in case people say it's amazing...I have a free Epcot lunch day that was going to be F&W.

I just cancelled our RPC Standard view stay 10/22-10/25 and switched to the Contemporary Theme Park View. I was already doing lots of “Disney Math” to justify paying a rack rate of $1,414 a night for RPC, but in my opinion, there is no health reasons for them not to have brought back the full pre-COVID lounge food offerings. RPC was always our favorite club level, but this was finally the straw that broke this camel’s back. I hope it gets better for everyone going, but I’m just not very confident in Disney management anymore.

Ok, I think I have offically lost it, not sure it was ever there to begin with but it's definitely gone now. I had a dream last night that @Dispro1 said that all CLs are getting rid of the nespresso machines and going to drip coffee only. Then we all started a revolt🤷‍♀️...... And it wasn't until this morning when I was making my nespresso that I realized that it was just a dream/nightmare

Thank you for reporting your experience. I would be disappointed just like you. With many here also feeling the same and in conjunction with higher rack rates, lack of discounts, and some admittedly now cancelling their stays at RPC, do you think there would be any benefit to bringing the frustration to the attention of a supervisor, manager, GM, etc.? I really think they ought to know that with the totality of the circumstances, curtailing the midday options (and scones) that so many have grown to love is creating a somewhat negative view of RPC. This wouldn't take much for them to change back and I think someone in charge needs to strongly consider it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter