Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

In the past I have always listed all the names on the ADR but going forward I will just use a lead name and leave the others blank.
I usually leave the names blank when booking, and then just before vaca, I do in and "update guests", selecting from my family and friends from MDE - mainly so that the ADR will show up in their "my plans".

Just finished up a call with a Resort Reservation CM. Finally confirmed that our 10/2022 GF main building reservation will be Club Level for our 40th anniversary. :cool1: Actually received an updated email from the reservation system now showing it as a club level room. It is booked as a 2 Queen Lagoon/Poly view suite. Still no word on when TPV or other signature rooms will be available to book. WDW website still shows main building rooms in September/October 2022 as not being available even for a single night stay. Will keep calling to see when/if we can get a view upgrade. In the end pixie dust may be required.

Yeah, was just poking around seeing if any dates/times worked, went to book one and the stupid website made me change my password for like the 5th time in 2 months. Finally got back and it was gone.

I was on the fence with getting an ADR anyway so guess that answers it for me.

Will give the lounge a try. Used to almost always be able to walk up there, maybe not so much anymore.

funny thing, that happened to me with the password changing; I was going through cold turkey for an hour or more before I finally got through to Disney and they were able to help me change my password since it wasn't working via traditional email methods of changing; the link kept going to a page that said expired; now I know how addicts must feel when they cant get their fix lol;

as for Steakhouse 71, I got mine for Nov at 5:38AM this morning; it wasn't available at 5:34AM I know for sure AND it was still only at the 2nd grouping of restaurants, the unavailable ones when I got mine;

today was a day that the dining +10 ressies people were on an even playing field with everyone else, those off-siters, etc., so it must have been a free for all at 7AM lol;

Heading back to the GR/RPC tomorrow (#54). Haven't been there since March 2020. Recent trips to the GFR for dining allowed us to chat with some CMs who told us that several exceptional RPC CMs had retired.

All the best! :thumbsup2

@BC1836 hope that you and your wife have a wonderful trip! Please pop back in to fill us all in on what everything is like! Inquiring mind here..and I know I'm not alone! Lol.. Hoping things are as "grand " as they were before...
Do tell..who of the regulars have retired...so many fine CMs..makes me sad to think about any of them not returning...

Steakhouse71 available for booking they are going fast. I only got up cause my dog was bugging me. I thought this opened tomorrow. Anyway there should be more MK area availability as people get their S71 ADRs and cancel other things.
Thanks for the heads up...like to book a lunch ressie for our winter trip..but...need to wait till that 60 day mark...:rolleyes:...lol...I bet you're right about other dining reservations opening up...best of luck to everyone..as I often say..it's always about the food!

I've never stayed CL before and having a terrible time deciding on resort for our group. There are 6 of us - 2 parents, 2 young adult kids, 2 young teens. Deluxe CL rooms will take 6 people and technically have the same number of beds as current res (Swan Reserve 1 bedroom) but seem much smaller. Though, Swan Reserve is a bit of a guess at this point.

Has anyone put 5 or 6 in a deluxe CL room? Also, if we're at the parks all days will we really make enough use of the club to make it worthwhile? I'm thinking the rooms are too small but would prefer an actual Disney deluxe though I can't really articulate why. I'm fixated right now on not being able to charge to our room.

I've never stayed CL before and having a terrible time deciding on resort for our group. There are 6 of us - 2 parents, 2 young adult kids, 2 young teens. Deluxe CL rooms will take 6 people and technically have the same number of beds as current res (Swan Reserve 1 bedroom) but seem much smaller. Though, Swan Reserve is a bit of a guess at this point.

Has anyone put 5 or 6 in a deluxe CL room? Also, if we're at the parks all days will we really make enough use of the club to make it worthwhile? I'm thinking the rooms are too small but would prefer an actual Disney deluxe though I can't really articulate why. I'm fixated right now on not being able to charge to our room.
We have stayed BWI CL deluxe with 5 people. I mean, it's busy. You have to be an organized group. The lounge is good because people can get up and get ready then leave the room and have breakfast.

As to worthwhile, that is very subjective. The breakfast and coffee alone might make it worth it for your family. The evening apps would definitely add to the value, but if you can only make breakfast, with 6 people in the room, it would probably be worth it. Maybe you'll make it back a day or two for wine and apps.

We have stayed BWI CL deluxe with 5 people. I mean, it's busy. You have to be an organized group. The lounge is good because people can get up and get ready then leave the room and have breakfast.

As to worthwhile, that is very subjective. The breakfast and coffee alone might make it worth it for your family. The evening apps would definitely add to the value, but if you can only make breakfast, with 6 people in the room, it would probably be worth it. Maybe you'll make it back a day or two for wine and apps.
That's really helpful. Thank you!

I'm really, really charmed with BWI but have never stayed there. Even so the CL price difference is a big one until I think about not having to pay for breakfast for 6 people for 5 days!

I'm really, really charmed with BWI but have never stayed there. Even so the CL price difference is a big one until I think about not having to pay for breakfast for 6 people for 5 days!
Also you can usually get beer and wine all day if you ask. Your husband might like that if you have resort/pool time in the afternoons. Plenty of people here to give you ways to add value at CL.

We have stayed in the deluxe BWI rooms before and they larger than they appear online (IMO). However, I think the biggest downfall is the 1 bathroom, I think having 6 people using 1 bathroom would be difficult. I'm not familar with the swan reserve, do you get 1 or 2 bathrooms? If you are grab and go kind of breakfast folks you think, maybe $15 each for breakfast so if the cost is more than 100-150 per night, it's probably not worth it for you. On that note, BWI is wonderful and probably our favorite resort on property (we've stayed everywhere but FW) and we adore the CL but when we stay CL we stay full advantage of the offerings. We rarely eat anywhere else, except maybe a snack or two in the parks so it's well "worth it" for us.

As far as not being able to charge to your resort, we like to use gift cards when we go and you can find them often at a discount several places (there's a whole thread on here but it's a bit of a rabbit hole). That way, it becomes a little more of a pre-paid situation and you don't hate pulling out the credit card all day long and think what that bill will look like when you get home.

6 people in a standard sized room is going to be rough. Most I've ever had was 4 and it was tight.

We even add value by having to by doing later dinners and using the evening "meal" in the lounge as appetizers (and, sometimes the meal). I've done the after fireworks dessert parties before with my kids and didn't want to ruin all that food with a big meal, so we ate in the lounge before hand and didn't have to buy a meal. I know with both of my girls (we go on mommy-and-me trips and usually stay CL when it's open) on the days we did that we had breakfast and dinner in the lounge, and only had to get a QS lunch. Even then we knew there were snacky things so we went light on the lunch. We always spend less on food with CL, and I spend less on water since they have it there, and I rarely have to buy coffee in the parks since they have it there as well (which saves so much money). Then there is the alcohol, if you drink, and the desserts in the evening which is always great coming back after a day in the parks (or before going back out to watch fireworks, I liked staying at BWI and grabbing some goodies before running off to Epcot for the show).

6 people in a standard sized room is going to be rough. Most I've ever had was 4 and it was tight.
Just to clarify @CBMom01 & @NicoleLarson were discussing the 10 Deluxe CL rooms at the BWI that sleep 6.

They are larger than a standard size room at the BWI. They have an extended area where the Couch (sofa-bed) is in a space beyond where the normal windows / balcony door are located in a Standard room.

ETA: fixed missing @ in front of the two DIS members I missed...

Dave

Last edited:
2 items:
1. I had the same password issue last month. It kept wanting me to change it...every single day for 3 straight days. I finally broke down and reached out to Disney tech support. They took an hour, but fixed whatever it was. No problems since.

2. 6 in that room is definitely tight. I have 4 kids, they are 15/15/13/11 and are all quite small. We did stay at Riviera with all 6 in 1 room...it was so TIGHT. I wouldn't recommend it.

HI! We are staying CR CL Thanksgiving week. For anyone who has stayed CL during Thanksgiving, do they offer any traditional Thanksgiving eats? I am trying to decide whether to make an ADR for a meal or just chow at CL. I know it will be crazy busy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!