Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

So I keep checking because so many things going on. For Cr cl we all looking for Steakhouse71. The Wave breakfast at CG has been missing since 4am. Now I see the Space restaurant to open 9/20 for those looking. .

Are they doing character meals yet?

Are they doing character meals yet?
They don’t at The Wave or CG. Chef Mickeys is the spot. However I have not been paying attention to that because my kids are in their 20’s so characters off my radar.

Here is what is posted on wdw.82EC64C0-44CB-4559-AF02-ED14D285BED8.png

Last edited:

The opening of the dining window is always a nice sign your trip is coming up fast right? Not that I enjoy waking up at 6am, but was able to get the 2 reservations we wanted - Dinner at Ohana & Topolino’s Terrace (for now). Definitely a bit harder than usual. Now if only they would release some info on California Grill or Steakhouse 71.

My DH has been really stressed out from stuff going on at work lately, and after receiving an email Saturday afternoon that really ticked him off, he came downstairs and said he had just booked RPC for this weekend! I honestly didn't think we would be able to work out all the details that quickly, but everything just kinda fell into place so I guess it was meant to be?? We even got the Deluxe Room (two queens not a King so no risk of 2nd floor) which you usually have to book really far in advance! This seems completely crazy to me, but DH booked it so I can just say he's the crazy one :rotfl:(even though I'm equally excited)! I hope all our favorite CMs are back in the lounge...and POG too!

I am itching to buy an AP, but the only way it’ll be worth it is if there are some resort discounts for my trip. That’s all. I just wanted to put that whine out there. Have a great day.

I am itching to buy an AP, but the only way it’ll be worth it is if there are some resort discounts for my trip. That’s all. I just wanted to put that whine out there. Have a great day.
The way to look at an AP is not by the discounts offered, but by the number of uses it will get in that year's time.
My rule of thumb is anything greater than one trip/year makes it worth it, granted I'm DVC but I think that applies to others too.

oh just buy it :smickey:
Omg, all it will take is too many cocktails one night. But - I live in California, work 60-hour weeks, and only get out there for 3-4 days at a time. There is no way I will even come close to using it amply! I’ll only get in maybe 10 days total if I’m lucky. A half-@$$ed resort discount would push me over the edge. (Not DVC here.)

Omg, all it will take is too many cocktails one night. But - I live in California, work 60-hour weeks, and only get out there for 3-4 days at a time. There is no way I will even come close to using it amply! I’ll only get in maybe 10 days total if I’m lucky. A half-@$$ed resort discount would push me over the edge. (Not DVC here.)
ok, that's a long $$ plane ride. If I break even on it I'm happy. Used to doing at least 2 trips a year but it's getting more complicated to plan and I don't always book way out. So right now I have a couple APs in reserve and bought regular tickets cause I'm not sure we'll use new APs more than once this year.

ok, that's a long $$ plane ride. If I break even on it I'm happy. Used to doing at least 2 trips a year but it's getting more complicated to plan and I don't always book way out. So right now I have a couple APs in reserve and bought regular tickets cause I'm not sure we'll use new APs more than once this year.
Breaking even would totally work! Ever since Alaska started nonstop flights, I’ve been lots more inclined to do quick trips. I always have work to do on the plane. I’ll probably book a quick visit as soon as they DO release something, and then buy the AP.

My DH has been really stressed out from stuff going on at work lately, and after receiving an email Saturday afternoon that really ticked him off, he came downstairs and said he had just booked RPC for this weekend! I honestly didn't think we would be able to work out all the details that quickly, but everything just kinda fell into place so I guess it was meant to be?? We even got the Deluxe Room (two queens not a King so no risk of 2nd floor) which you usually have to book really far in advance! This seems completely crazy to me, but DH booked it so I can just say he's the crazy one :rotfl:(even though I'm equally excited)! I hope all our favorite CMs are back in the lounge...and POG too!

Congrats! Looking forward to your review!

Congrats on nabbing one of the few deluxe RPC rooms! Courtyard, pool views, larger size, plus a larger bathroom and garden tub! Close to the lounge, CMs, IIRC.

Oh you BOTH are crazy😜

I hope we all get an AP discount soon! Once you get an AP though, it will make going to Disney a lot easier to justify so you may end up going more than you initially intended lol (Disney math, right...entertainment is already paid for)! How long is that flight for you from CA...5.5 hours (not counting time change)? I think the time change would be the toughest part of a quick trip??
Congrats on nabbing one of the few deluxe RPC rooms! Courtyard, pool views, larger size, plus a larger bathroom and garden tub! Close to the lounge, CMs, IIRC.
Thanks! We've actually been staying in the Deluxe room for close to a decade (whenever we could get it, but often booking 10 months ahead or so). We used to prefer the ones on the lounge side with the Courtyard pool view and the garden tub, but we prefer the ones on the Atrium side now because they are much quieter and have a larger balcony. Funny how your preferences change as you get older (although I really miss the garden tub)! Not sure what we'll get this time though for such a short trip. I'm sure we'd much prefer the suites that you book, but I'm too cheap for that at this stage in my life (at Disney prices anyway) since we have quite a few years of college tuition ahead of us (as well as high auto insurance that others have mentioned). Maybe someday, but for now we love Deluxe rooms (at BWI too)! I hope you'll post lots of pictures for the rest of us when you stay in all those suites!
Oh you BOTH are crazy😜
Probably :laughing: ! Glad you are getting a new car, especially when they are so hard to find now, but it would've been nice to hang out in the lounge with you again! AKL was a blast! Guess we'll be doing that again soon enough though huh?!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!