Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

We have a 1br CR suite booked for next august. Had hoped we could travel this year, but just not possible with my family. It hasn’t switched to CL on our reservation yet, and I notice that it does not list suites under CL rooms on the reservation page. This has to be an oversight right?! Suites will continue to have the CL benefit?

I am not finding any CL rooms anywhere. Mid August, end of August, all throughout September.

Any strategies to find them?

Prefer BWI, but would take AKL or GF

Oh, just found some, but paying full rack rate. That was my mistake.

I am not finding any CL rooms anywhere. Mid August, end of August, all throughout September.

Any strategies to find them?

Prefer BWI, but would take AKL or GF

Oh, just found some, but paying full rack rate. That was my mistake.

FYI, most CLs aren’t going to be open through a lot of your months. The reopening schedule is as follows:

AKL 8/26/2021
GF - RPC 9/16/2021
BWI 9/23/2021
CR 9/26/2021
WL 12/16/2021
CSR 12/16/2021

Poly TBD
YC TBD
BC TBD
GF - SL TBD

FYI, most CLs aren’t going to be open through a lot of your months. The reopening schedule is as follows:

AKL 8/26/2021
GF - RPC 9/16/2021
BWI 9/23/2021
CR 9/26/2021
WL 12/16/2021
CSR 12/16/2021

Poly TBD
YC TBD
BC TBD
GF - SL TBD

Thank you for this!

Has anyone been able to get a discounted Club Level room?

Thanks!! Could you share your dates at AKL?

I am just pulling up full rack rate club level pricing.
Did you click on the "Save 25% on room" tab? The entire month of September is pretty much available. Make sure your check out date is 9/30. That's when the promotion ends.
I actually have two reservations with AKL right now. One ends on 9/30 to take advantage of the 25% promotion. The other starting on 09/30 going into October (rack rate). I'm hoping some discounts will come out for October.

We have a 1br CR suite booked for next august. Had hoped we could travel this year, but just not possible with my family. It hasn’t switched to CL on our reservation yet, and I notice that it does not list suites under CL rooms on the reservation page. This has to be an oversight right?! Suites will continue to have the CL benefit?

This is something I’ve been keeping my eye on too. None of the suites at any of the resorts have been moved back to the CL category. “Presumably” they will at some point (maybe just not a big priority for Disney?) and those with suite reservations once CL reopens where applicable will be CL Access like normal times… I guess!

Sort of a strange set of circumstances for Disney.

For those that have CL ressies, has anyone heard from the Disney Signature Services team? Is that part of CL up and running?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter