Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I don't think there is any CL available for those dates.

There wasn’t availability for those dates even way before they stopped letting people book CL for 2021. The MK resorts booked up for that weekend really quick. I barely managed to get CR lake view CL booked shortly after 499 days. That was why I refused to touch that reservation until we heard anything about CL from Disney, I was scared we would be out a room for that weekend. I’m glad I kept it too.

We currently have a club level room booked at Poly for September 30-October 4 (booked before COVID-19 shutdown). I am starting to be a little nervous that Poly will not open club level by then. We just don’t want to be surprised last minute with a move to another resort location.

Yeah I always assumed Poly, Yacht/Beach etc would open - but the longer we go with silence and absent of rumors, I’m less sure that will happen. As others said it’s a tough week, but you can always keep checking the open CL resorts if something opens up to book temporarily (if you prefer CL to Poly).

We currently have a club level room booked at Poly for September 30-October 4 (booked before COVID-19 shutdown). I am starting to be a little nervous that Poly will not open club level by then. We just don’t want to be surprised last minute with a move to another resort location.
We are in same boat, I made CL reservations at Yacht Club same before Covid shutdown. If club doesn’t come back to Yacht Club for our trip (9-28 to 10-8) I don’t want to move to new resort I want to stay at Yacht. How long before our trip should someone reach out to us?

We are in same boat, I made CL reservations at Yacht Club same before Covid shutdown. If club doesn’t come back to Yacht Club for our trip (9-28 to 10-8) I don’t want to move to new resort I want to stay at Yacht. How long before our trip should someone reach out to us?
I'm in that boat too. We have club level at Poly 8/13-8/22 booked early last year. We don't want to switch resorts either, just want to know if we can still be in the same location/building. I reached out via phone to guest services and they said we would be contacted at 30 days out if anything needed to be modified. I did also email them and was told that we would be able to get same location at Poly even if club isn't open, I hoping that's true.

Been traveling more lately and spending time in airline lounges, Delta to be specific. Seems to me the model for CL is what you see in these kinds of places - individually wrapped/packaged items, single-serve everything, etc. It varies by airport, but what’s available is just as good as ever, maybe even better.

And gosh knows they are just as crowded as ever.

Granted the time/cost factor to individually wrap things is not something Disney may want to mess with, who knows. Perhaps not the most environmentally friendly setup either.

But having spent more time in a ‘lounge’ like setting, I’m as convinced as ever Disney can put together a quality CL experience, if they want to. I guess we shall see.

What a huge news day. I have a GDT stay in my cart after the fireworks news. Inexplicably still had an AP discount available there for July 4th weekend. I’m trying to talk myself into being responsible and saving for October but it was a bad day at work. 🙃

You just got back. If you already have another trip in your cart, might as well not fight it. It’s the only cure. 😈

But in seriousness, normally I love traveling in July because you get low season room rates and usually relatively good discounts. If you can get GDT w/ an AP discount, that’s not the end of the world.

I’m also a fan of holidays such as 7/4 around WDW, they usually don’t disappoint. Although be prepared for weather!

You just got back. If you already have another trip in your cart, might as well not fight it. It’s the only cure. 😈

But in seriousness, normally I love traveling in July because you get low season room rates and usually relatively good discounts. If you can get GDT w/ an AP discount, that’s not the end of the world.

I’m also a fan of holidays such as 7/4 around WDW, they usually don’t disappoint. Although be prepared for weather!

It worked out to be $200 cheaper than the Dolphin when I priced it out for giggles. I love the longer park hours around holiday weekends too…that was probably my one major complaint about my trip. It was a real bummer not having the longer park hours. Can’t help but remember that I had Poly CL booked last 7/4 weekend but couldn’t have gone anyway because of the fisticuffs between NY and FL over quarantines. (What a difference a year makes!) GDT looks so nice even without CL though. This seems like a good excuse to try it.

I have to admit I had bought into the doomsday hype about AKL being closed for a long time to come given its very large size. Glad to be WRONG.

Now bring back one of the best CLs of the bunch (in my opinion)!

:sad: I will have to take partial credit for AKL reopening. I too had no hope that it would open any time soon so I cancelled my birthday club level stay....YESTERDAY! Arg....I watched the trackers having fun at Disneys Vero Beach resort and switched. Oh well. I did pick up an Easter AKL CL stay so we'll have that to look forward to.

Hehehehe! I'm starting to think you are working for Chapek. Always trying to get people to get off the fence.

I'm in that boat too. We have club level at Poly 8/13-8/22 booked early last year. We don't want to switch resorts either, just want to know if we can still be in the same location/building. I reached out via phone to guest services and they said we would be contacted at 30 days out if anything needed to be modified. I did also email them and was told that we would be able to get same location at Poly even if club isn't open, I hoping that's true.
Thanks for the info. I will wait and if I haven’t heard anything prior to making final payment I will call. Doesn’t make sense to pay for club level then have to have them refund difference?

I have to admit I had bought into the doomsday hype about AKL being closed for a long time to come given its very large size. Glad to be WRONG.

Now bring back one of the best CLs of the bunch (in my opinion)!

This is a serious question, so please don't laugh! Do I need to wake up at 12 A.M. Eastern Time to make a reservation? Or does "tomorrow" mean 6 or 7 A.M. in Disney language?

This is a serious question, so please don't laugh! Do I need to wake up at 12 A.M. Eastern Time to make a reservation? Or does "tomorrow" mean 6 or 7 A.M. in Disney language?
I actually don’t know, hopefully someone who does will give you a more definitive answer!

I suspect it will be in the ballpark of 6 am ET, like ADRs. However, I would also check after MN just because I’m like that! When they released CL bookings I started checking around 5:55 am and saw a room available,
The gist I got from social media is some people had been able to book a little sooner but I don’t think hours sooner, just in the 5:30 am range.

Thanks for the info. I will wait and if I haven’t heard anything prior to making final payment I will call. Doesn’t make sense to pay for club level then have to have them refund difference?
We had a CL room booked at BWI starting July 18. We were contacted 35 days out and were informed that we had to move to a standard water view room instead of our deluxe boardwalk view CL room. I asked why we had to move from a boardwalk view room, and they said they were not allowed to book any of the CL rooms. But we are super excited to hear fireworks will return - hoping for news about FP and early entry.

It worked out to be $200 cheaper than the Dolphin when I priced it out for giggles. I love the longer park hours around holiday weekends too…that was probably my one major complaint about my trip. It was a real bummer not having the longer park hours. Can’t help but remember that I had Poly CL booked last 7/4 weekend but couldn’t have gone anyway because of the fisticuffs between NY and FL over quarantines. (What a difference a year makes!) GDT looks so nice even without CL though. This seems like a good excuse to try it.
I think you should do it.

Hehehehe! I'm starting to think you are working for Chapek. Always trying to get people to get off the fence.

I think you should do it.

Y’all are a bunch of enablers lol but I did it! I didn’t realize I still had travel bank credit so that basically took care of the flight. So excited to try GDT even for 3 nights.

I’m taking credit for the fireworks btw...we had fireworks down at the harbor a few minutes ago and they were actually official! They were to celebrate NY state hitting the 70% vaccination milestone. But that’s the second time in a month sudden fireworks happened in my vicinity!! Maybe I should go to HS a few more times to bring the Star Wars fireworks back...

Y’all are a bunch of enablers lol but I did it! I didn’t realize I still had travel bank credit so that basically took care of the flight. So excited to try GDT even for 3 nights.

I’m taking credit for the fireworks btw...we had fireworks down at the harbor a few minutes ago and they were actually official! They were to celebrate NY state hitting the 70% vaccination milestone. But that’s the second time in a month sudden fireworks happened in my vicinity!! Maybe I should go to HS a few more times to bring the Star Wars fireworks back...
I almost asked you if you saw the fireworks! We didn't have a view here. 🎆

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter