Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

GF is gorgeous, but just like with any resort, you either like it or you don’t. WL has not changed, other than for the better, in my opinion. The new pool, the addition of the outdoor bar/restaurant, the grounds themselves are wonderful. The addition of DVC in the main building hasn’t changed anything, other than less availability for main hotel guests. I’d actually recommend you stay in a DVC room, you might like it better!! Good luck deciding!
Thanks. The new outdoor grill/bar looks amazing. I was afraid it wasnt as serene or lush anymore. We never do dvc because I would need a 2 bedroom and I prefer cl. My kids won't sleep on pull out couches, it's not worth listening to them complain.

I just realized that the first MNSSHP is that night! I know it will be crazy, since it's the first one, but regardless I never thought I would be able to go this year so we're going to go and just have the attitude that we won't get to do as much since it will be so busy. That makes skipping CL make even more sense, since we won't be in the room much at all and the price difference will pay for the tickets :-)
See you at the first party! We'll be at YC CL 13-15 than switching to CR.

On another note, mde keeps bouncing to Europe. All weekend long. I keep changing it back to US and then I try to price something and it reverts back. This is getting really annoyed. Doesnt matter if I'm signed in or not or whether I'm incognito. So frustrating.

Same here. I was doing some “booking work” for various things yesterday and it kept putting me in Canada. 🇨🇦🇨🇦

Same here. I was doing some “booking work” for various things yesterday and it kept putting me in Canada. 🇨🇦🇨🇦
I was in London which I love
Beautiful. If I was going over the holidays I would stay here no doubt. I canceled GF out so it's between poly and WL.

The Disney site has had me in Canada for at least the past 1.5 years, I have no idea how to get it fixed permanently, but it can be really annoying when trying to book specific promotions.

Yeah, I’ve had the ongoing problem too, but normally I flip it once and it sticks for awhile... or at least for whatever it is I am doing at the time. Yesterday it kept switching on each click while I was booking resorts which was impacting availability and discounts I could see. Frustrating! :badpc:

I believe you would have to go back to the hotel. ME only picks up at hotels.
That’s what I figured. The only hiccup is we won’t be a register guest at the resort when it is time to return the car. This is all new territory for me. We either fly and never leave WDW, or drive our own car. Thanks for all of the advice so far.

That’s what I figured. The only hiccup is we won’t be a register guest at the resort when it is time to return the car. This is all new territory for me. We either fly and never leave WDW, or drive our own car. Thanks for all of the advice so far.
If you are checking out that day should be no problem.

Im in too then the planning begins lol.

I love cl. Do a few stays a year. However 2020?

I booked a AoA suite for MLK in case dd, ds and dd's bf and I want to go.

Then I did CBR for Pres weekend for me, dd and bf since we have passes.

I booked what i wanted to spend and will wait to see if any discounts. Traditionally disney visa is good for Jan but who knows.

Im hoping there are still discounts. I would love to upgrade to cl!!

So both of you used Plum Benefits and had no problem linking? My husband has Plum Benefits as well through his job and I'm very nervous having him order them vs. going direct through Disney.

So both of you used Plum Benefits and had no problem linking? My husband has Plum Benefits as well through his job and I'm very nervous having him order them vs. going direct through Disney.
It shows up in mydisneyexperience but doesnt let me see AP rates. I emailed Disney and they said it won't show until activated. I know others can see them with an inactivated AP though. If I ever get motivated I may call. I also plan on eventually getting regular tickets for the rest of my family.

Beautiful. If I was going over the holidays I would stay here no doubt. I canceled GF out so it's between poly and WL.

I love them both, but prefer the Poly. I prefer the pacific Island theme and amazing views from all over even though I also find the WL beautiful, but even more important to us is the convenience of the direct monorail to the MK and Epcot. Combining both reasons the only time I would choose WL is if we needed the deluxe room that sleeps 6 or if it was due to price. Sometimes the price difference is enough to decide on the WL, and we have loved it every time we stayed there without always wishing we were somewhere else.

Will you have checked out that morning? Or will you be out of the Disney resorts for a day or longer? If that is the case, I don’t believe you will be able to use ME. You are still considered a guest until midnight of your check out day. Past that you are no longer a WDW resort guest & not entitled to those benefits any longer, including DME.

So I just saw the first post, looks like this would be several days after check out. DME probably won’t be an option. You might need to Uber to the airport or rent from 1 location, return to airport site.

Last edited:
The Disney site has had me in Canada for at least the past 1.5 years, I have no idea how to get it fixed permanently, but it can be really annoying when trying to book specific promotions.
Once your browser gets a non-US cookie it always wants to use that one, vs the US cookie. I guess the system reads them alphabetically ?
No idea about that but if you go in and search for all the Disney based cookies on your browser you can find the culprit and delete it, or just do what I do and delete them all. Disney cookies. I don’t like to delete ALL cookies and some I actually want. Some aren’t as “naughty” as MDE cookies.

Once your browser gets a non-US cookie it always wants to use that one, vs the US cookie. I guess the system reads them alphabetically ?
No idea about that but if you go in and search for all the Disney based cookies on your browser you can find the culprit and delete it, or just do what I do and delete them all. Disney cookies. I don’t like to delete ALL cookies and some I actually want. Some aren’t as “naughty” as MDE cookies.

Maybe Canadian/EU cookies are just better than our cookies? 😂 🍪 😉

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter