Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

All times they didn't have water in the fridge, I've just asked and they go in the back and get us what we need. Wonder if they just didn't have stock in the back?
I suspect they just put out X number a day as that’s the impression I was left with. Although given others reports that Poly CL doesn’t have them I’m shocked we saw them at all.

I suspect they just put out X number a day as that’s the impression I was left with. Although given others reports that Poly CL doesn’t have them I’m shocked we saw them at all.

Surprising, I live on water especially when in Disney because of the heat, and I never had a problem getting a bottle to take with me.

I just booked my first club level stay! We are staying at the Wilderness Lodge in a month. When (if at all) should I expect a call/email from the staff? I would like to put in a room request and wasn’t sure if I should reach out to them first or wait for them to contact me. Thanks!

Hi Just getting back from a week at RPC. Everything was wonderful. The CMs were all very nice and helpful. There were Mickey waffles or pancakes every morning along with cereal, oatmeal and an egg quiche. Plenty of chicken nuggets at night with other appetizers. The soup at lunch was nice too. The grounds looked great. Dasani water bottles were always available. The pool activities were fun for the kids. Weather and crowds weren’t bad either. If anyone has more specific questions I can try to answer them.

I just booked my first club level stay! We are staying at the Wilderness Lodge in a month. When (if at all) should I expect a call/email from the staff? I would like to put in a room request and wasn’t sure if I should reach out to them first or wait for them to contact me. Thanks!

Congrats on booking WL! As Dave006 said, definitely contact DSS as they may or may not contact you!

What I did want to add is that the WL Club Lounge staff is one of the few CL’s that actually calls guests several days before their check-in date. They will answer any questions you have and ask if you have any requests or dietary needs they should be aware of.

The DSS staff is wonderful, but they don’t necessarily know the specific resort well so it’s a really nice perk to hear from the experts who work in the resort Lounge. :thumbsup2

Hello! Quick post from AKL CL. We checked in yesterday and received the biggest pixie dust we’ve ever had, from a regular Savannah CL room to a HUGE 2-bedroom suite. I went a little crazy and started calling out for my DH and kids a little loudly (I was very excited!). Pics coming later!

If anyone has any questions that you need me to find out, let me know.

What an awesome upgrade!! Looking forward to your pics :goodvibes.

Your question has been answered about contacting DSS, but I wanted to say I hope you have a great time and enjoy your first CL stay :wizard:.

Hi Just getting back from a week at RPC. Everything was wonderful. The CMs were all very nice and helpful. There were Mickey waffles or pancakes every morning along with cereal, oatmeal and an egg quiche. Plenty of chicken nuggets at night with other appetizers. The soup at lunch was nice too. The grounds looked great. Dasani water bottles were always available. The pool activities were fun for the kids. Weather and crowds weren’t bad either. If anyone has more specific questions I can try to answer them.

Glad you had a great time :).

Getting super excited for my first CL stay in about 10 yrs and my first every stay at the Poly. Just had a question about taking beer/wine from the lounge. If the family is at the pool and I want to take down a few beverages will they serve me more than 1 at a time in the lounge, or will I be running back and forth numerous times?

I believe the standard rule of 2 drinks per valid ID applies at the Club Lounges just as it does at any restaurant, bar or kiosk that sells alcohol.

There's no limit in the CL that are self service. Poly is one that is. You can take out as many beers as you can carry, I suppose. More than 2 for sure.
I don't ever stay at the CL that are done by servers only so no idea how they do it. It annoys me and since there's nothing about those Resorts I like better there's no reason to stay there.

Funny enough, just back from a week at Poly CL. Last night during dessert service I witnessed a solo gentleman trying to take and arm full of beers from the beer fridge and he was stopped by a CM saying it was two max per person. He was none too pleased, to put it lightly.

Poly doesn’t stock the beer fridge during the day any more, only 5pm+. It’s by request at other times. I suspect most won’t encounter such rigid enforcement during the self-serve hours, but it’s not outside of the realm of possibility. There were many new to me CM faces around this trip, FWIW.

From a practical perspective, if you’re getting beers for the pool (which should technically be in a plastic cup) there are only so many cups full of beers one can realistically carry out of the lounge, down the stairs or elevator, out to the pool, etc, so you have that to consider as well.

As with many Disney things, YMMV.

Funny enough, just back from a week at Poly CL. Last night during dessert service I witnessed a solo gentleman trying to take and arm full of beers from the beer fridge and he was stopped by a CM saying it was two max per person. He was none too pleased, to put it lightly.

Poly doesn’t stock the beer fridge during the day any more, only 5pm+. It’s by request at other times. I suspect most won’t encounter such rigid enforcement during the self-serve hours, but it’s not outside of the realm of possibility. There were many new to me CM faces around this trip, FWIW.

From a practical perspective, if you’re getting beers for the pool (which should technically be in a plastic cup) there are only so many cups full of beers one can realistically carry out of the lounge, down the stairs or elevator, out to the pool, etc, so you have that to consider as well.

As with many Disney things, YMMV.

Hope you had a great time.

Hello All -

We have a trip planned in a few months at CL GF. Last year we stayed at the BC CL, I had a question about the lounge breakfast food service. At the BC CL, We felt that breakfast was really basic (no hot foods like scrambled eggs, waffles, pancakes etc..). Doe the GF have a different CL menu for breakfast? (Trying to figure out if we should cancel the 1900Park fare and just do CL lounge.

Also I cannot remember how the lunch menu is, can anyone shed some light on the lunch? We are trying to decide if we can shed a few TS meals from our plan.

Last edited:
Also, I understand there are 2 CL Lounges at GF, if we are staying in the outside building, are we able to access both lounges?

Also, I understand there are 2 CL Lounges at GF, if we are staying in the outside building, are we able to access both lounges?

If you are booked in Sugar Loaf, unfortunately, you can only access the Sugar Loaf Club Level and vice versa. Your bands will not work to get you into the other lounge. Have fun!

If you are booked in Sugar Loaf, unfortunately, you can only access the Sugar Loaf Club Level and vice versa. Your bands will not work to get you into the other lounge. Have fun!

Are the offerings exactly the same for both lounges or is the main building have more to offer?

Are the offerings exactly the same for both lounges or is the main building have more to offer?

I just stayed in Sugar Loaf for 4th of July week... they informed me that they no longer serve Mickey Waffles (only RPC now), and they no longer serve Riesling. (To note: Another poster mentioned RPC also served pancakes during her recent stay.) Other than that, they told me everything else was the same.

Same with sparking lol.

New faces eh? Things are always changing,

Also I cannot remember how the lunch menu is, can anyone shed some light on the lunch? We are trying to decide if we can shed a few TS meals from our plan.
Most of the lounges serve snack type foods, goldfish crackers, gummy bears and chips, etc, for lunch. You might not find enough to eat to be able to use the lounge for lunch, although some people do.

Last edited:

At lunch it was always the same... Some type of Soup, turkey and salami, bread, crudités with ranch dip, homemade chips, goldfish, gummy bears, Rice Krispie treats, cookies, pretzels, etc.1FEC082E-9CFB-4D69-8C72-992B0D787FB9.jpeg966BE2CB-7406-447A-A067-42831E4539AE.jpegAA659B30-C8E7-412B-A00E-ED10BD81A617.jpegF35A5112-DB37-4576-BD97-BBF313E9C691.jpeg8E207632-72CF-4E00-B9AB-E9CBFE54A7AC.jpeg034A7D6D-32EA-417B-A6BE-48B2E6534585.jpeg58CDD8E5-4657-44CF-B7EA-9F6E94619C5D.jpeg

What the heck is up with the weekend AP prices? I know I've peripherally read on here about it, but I never really paid attention because I wasn't planning a trip. Well, now we're planning a quick 2 night trip for the SWGE AP previews 8/16-8/18 and when I first looked the AP prices were rack rate for Fri and Sat night (irritating, but I was just superficially looking to see what was available), then yesterday I saw the YC CL for an AP rate but wasn't ready to book, now this AM it is back up to rack rate with an AP and the summer room offer is cheaper, but still a lot more than the AP rate I saw yesterday! It's so annoying. Now I'm worried that by the time it changes again, assuming it will, the YC CL won't be available anymore. Initially I had figured we would just do a value to make the stay as cheap as possible, so I know I just shouldn't worry about it, but once I mentally decide on something better, like CL LOL, it's hard to go back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter