Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Yes, there was a painting hanging next to the bed with a Mickey head and "71" as the name of the ship it pictured. We thought it was a cute touch. That was it though.
LOVE these pics!!! We'll be there the first week in June and I can't WAIT! I was especially heartened to see your Captain's Drinks sitting on the dresser. I'd heard at one point they weren't offering them on arrival anymore, so now I've got them AND that gorgeous new room to look forward to! Thank you SO MUCH!!! :stitch:

I am always so surprised / saddened when I heat about CL being stingy (or whatever word you want to use.
At the CR Tower we repeatedly ask for one think only to be handed several (ask for bottle of beer - receive 3 or 4 to take to the room with us). Ask for a glass of wine? They offer a second to take or have given us the bottle if it was already half empty. Ask for a bottle of water and they hand you several because "the walk over to MK will take a few step"

They have left us dessert in the fridge for our girls when we didn't make it back in time for the offerings...

They really have spoiled / ruined us lol

Tower Club has ruined us, too. No other CL comes close. My husband and I try really hard to not judge other CLs we try against the super high bar Tower Club has set, but it's hard. Seems like every time we go, a CM there has brought an entire bottle of wine or champagne to our room "just because we might enjoy it with the fireworks!" You definitely don't see that elsewhere! It's just another world from other CLs. It's why we keep going back! We'll be there again in September and even with the amazing experiences we had at YC and AKL, we're ready to be back "home."

LOVE these pics!!! We'll be there the first week in June and I can't WAIT! I was especially heartened to see your Captain's Drinks sitting on the dresser. I'd heard at one point they weren't offering them on arrival anymore, so now I've got them AND that gorgeous new room to look forward to! Thank you SO MUCH!!! :stitch:

Yes those drinks! They're so good. We arrive early, land at MCO at 8:15 am. But i'll still be ok with a morning cocktail if offered.

Hmmm, I love everything but the chair. I was hoping for something a little comfy/ cozier. That looks kind of cold & hard. We like to have afternoon rest time. DH will nap or watch tv from the bed, but I like to relax on the couch or chair. That one doesn't look very inviting. :guilty:

I just sent an email to Signature Services to see if they will monitor for the Rivers of Light packages to open up past June for me.

We want a date in August, and I have been checking like crazy, but it would be awesome if they could do it.

We'll see what they say...

Just an FYI I also sent them an e-mail asking about RoL packages and Christmas Party Tickets opening up and they responded that they do not proactively keep track of those for guests, but we can e-mail them when they open up for more information.

Thanks for the Yacht Club, Club Level pictures we've been looking forward to seeing them for a long time! The room looks great, love the floors big upgrade from carpet. Have stayed at new beach club rooms twice and will be at Yacht club October 5-11.

And here's my favorite part: the renovated rooms. THESE ROOMS ARE AMAZING.

We were the first to stay in this room, a king bed with a lagoon/pool view. We had a gorgeous Illuminations view from our balcony. Everything in the renovation is top-notch and the attention to detail is on par with some of the fanciest upscale hotels I've stayed in. Lots of leather, brass, and cool understated nautical stuff. The bed was unbelievably comfortable, too. I kinda didn't wanna get up. Lots of USB ports and outlets. Little reading lights mounted in the headboards on each side of the bed. Tons of storage in the closet and shelving areas. A fantastic shower.

I'll let the pictures speak for themselves:
View attachment 224015 View attachment 224016 View attachment 224017 View attachment 224018 View attachment 224019 View attachment 224020 View attachment 224021 View attachment 224022

And here's my favorite part: the curtains! It took me a few minutes to figure it out when I first looked at them, but then I fell in love.
View attachment 224023[/QUOTE

This is the room type is what I have reserved and requested the king bed. Were you able to see SAB?

Anyone want some YC CL pics?

Thank you! We, on the YC/BC thread, have been chomping at the bit for finished room pics. I think it looks wonderful and can't wait for this part of our trip. We'll have a room with a daybed, so a bit different.

I'm so glad that you've enjoyed your experience there!

@Ewoks ...you beat me to the punch! I have several photos on my phone that won't upload on the boards ; was going to share next week once home. We must've been there together , we were group of 2 then 3 ladies drinking wine and eating key lime cake.

I have photos of a refurb queen room I will post as soon as I'm home . I don't know how to skirt the "image is too large" error that I keep getting

We had two queen beds and had a couch

Just an FYI I also sent them an e-mail asking about RoL packages and Christmas Party Tickets opening up and they responded that they do not proactively keep track of those for guests, but we can e-mail them when they open up for more information.

Yes, that is the response I received as well. :)

Have all f the YC rooms CL been renovated up to this time? I have always wanted to stay there, but we are 5 and the kids want to try BC, so we got a deluxe room.

I would love to try one of the newer rooms.

Anyone want some YC CL pics?

Here's the lounge:
View attachment 223983 View attachment 223984 View attachment 223985

This is where the wine and cordials sit in the evenings:
View attachment 223986 View attachment 223990 View attachment 223997 View attachment 223999 View attachment 224000 View attachment 224001

View from the balcony sitting area:
View attachment 224002

We kinda fell in love with YC, no lie. We'd always avoided it cause we never liked the theme/atmosphere of BC so we assumed YC was gonna be the same way, but We. Were. So. Wrong.

The CMs who work the lounge are some of the best on property. We never wanted for anything. Everything was always immaculate, the lounge itself was rarely crowded, and the CMs were extremely friendly and wanted to chat a lot. We loved that. It reminded us of CR in that sense. YC really rescued our image of the EPCOT resorts, especially after experiencing BWI CL and being so disappointed in it. When we do any EPCOT-centric trips in the future, we'll be staying at YC and only YC.

Glad you enjoyed YC CL. Love the pics, thanks for sharing :flower3:.

And here's my favorite part: the renovated rooms. THESE ROOMS ARE AMAZING.

The new rooms look nice :).

Yes there is a kids TV area! It's in a good location, too, kinda off to the side of the serving area and not out in the main dining room. The little chairs were adorable. Here's a pic:
View attachment 224029

Very cute area for kids ;).

I have photos of a refurb queen room I will post as soon as I'm home . I don't know how to skirt the "image is too large" error that I keep getting

We had two queen beds and had a couch

Looking forward to them :goodvibes.

Does anyone know if they are serving Chardoney wine again? Last trip it was not avaiable. They only had few white wine. Also Cabernet was not avaible.

@Ewoks
@GADisneyDad14

All this "we are going on September" is making me anxious!!
I want to go in September :worried:

Who are the CM's that have stood out to you? Just curious :) We have several favorites and one we absolutely cannot stand ...

Where, at Poly? Things change over time but this was a few weeks ago (mid Feb). Sorry if you're not asking about Poly, just going by your sig.

View attachment 224101
So are they letting you pour your own? It's been two years since we were CL at YC, but they had a CM pouring in the evenings back then. (Yes, I DO need a few more acronyms in that sentence! :D) I'm fine either way, but I always felt badly that I couldn't tip. Those CMs worked HARD!!!

So are they letting you pour your own? It's been two years since we were CL at YC, but they had a CM pouring in the evenings back then. (Yes, I DO need a few more acronyms in that sentence! :D) I'm fine either way, but I always felt badly that I couldn't tip. Those CMs worked HARD!!!

Yes, serve yourself. Beer is openly in the fridge too all day, except breakfast. To go cups are plentiful.

Poly, to my knowledge, is one of the few CLs that lets you get your own. Wine and beer used to be in another location in the lounge, but it was still self serve then too.

I think CR is also self-serve if I remember correctly. Although I may have that wrong.

The other places we've stayed have all had the alcohol guard. :yoda: :drinking: Although I mean that in a nice way, that are all great. Only place I felt like I was being judged was the one night at BC I stayed last summer! I had two beers!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!