Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

What time does the BWI lounge open in the morning? Early enough for rope-droppers I assume?

What time does the BWI lounge open in the morning? Early enough for rope-droppers I assume?

All the club level lounges start serving at 7, coffee is usually out at 6:30. Unfortunately it doesn’t work well for those trying to make early entry most of the time. Some people suggest getting a pastry, bagel or fruit the day before & storing it in your room to eat before you leave.

I lied about taking a break. I just booked a night at GF RPC to hit the mid-Jan after hours event.

(Totally OT) My mom (who lives in N FL) has just been through the ringer the last few years. My dad has increasing (and now pretty bad) dementia. She’s been his primary caretaker. I got her down one night in Jan for a deluxe resort after hours, and she loved it. We stayed at GF RPC, they made a huge fuss over her. She is getting ready to admit my dad to a wonderful memory care facility and is having - let’s say, a tough time (conflict with herself, and especially my siblings). I wanted to visit him in Jan and thought bringing her back to GF and an After Hours for a night would be a bright spot. Rack rate (gulp), but will be worth it.

Eta: specified the lie;)

Last edited:

I lied about taking a break. I just booked a night at GF RPC to hit the mid-Jan after hours event.

(Totally OT) My mom (who lives in N FL) has just been through the ringer the last few years. My dad has increasing (and now pretty bad) dementia. She’s been his primary caretaker. I got her down one night in Jan for a deluxe resort after hours, and she loved it. We stayed at GF RPC, they made a huge fuss over her. She is getting ready to admit my dad to a wonderful memory care facility and is having - let’s say, a tough time (conflict with herself, and especially my siblings). I wanted to visit him in Jan and thought bringing her back to GF and an After Hours for a night would be a bright spot. Rack rate (gulp), but will be worth it.

Eta: specified the lie;)
I lie all the time about not going back too. Yet here I am planing NYE I swore I couldn’t do.

Yep for Mom a lie is totally worth it!

So many folks enjoying CL over the holiday week, love all the pics and reports. I was following in @trishadono's footsteps with a MYOCL (make your own club level) trip, but at Fort Wilderness in a cabin, with assistance from Garden Grocer and Crockett's Tavern. And all excess vacation funds funnelled to golf and meals. Probably didn't "save" much $ at all. :earboy2:

So many folks enjoying CL over the holiday week, love all the pics and reports. I was following in @trishadono's footsteps with a MYOCL (make your own club level) trip, but at Fort Wilderness in a cabin, with assistance from Garden Grocer and Crockett's Tavern. And all excess vacation funds funnelled to golf and meals. Probably didn't "save" much $ at all. :earboy2:
Maybe you didn’t save however you golfed! You got to eat what you wanted when you wanted👍

I am excited about CSR. They have great bar and food options that are open late! Sometimes MYOCL is a better option , especially with holiday hours which can start too early to enjoy breakfast or be back for desserts with late closures.

Mind you for the Bach party we have BWI cl because sometimes you need sparkling upon request. Seeing all that $$ leave my account lol…… flowers….dress…music…invitations,…reception….shower….and so on…..I might need some 🍷just thinking about it/🤣

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter